 |
|
|---|
|
Waking Up With Morning Gratitude
Every morning before I have anything to eat... barely open my eyes... I begin allowing myself to go to a place in my heart which only knows gratitude... I'm wanting to allow more and varied things daily upon waking.
I'm wanting to see what surfaces if a thread is created just for this.
Even though this can occur all by myself, I love our awesome forum, and would love to invite you to be here too. So I'll see you when I see you and I'll love that experience too.
I love you all so much. You are always magnificent to me!!!


|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |

I love how I feed myself joy... it has more sustenance than anything I know.
I am so grateful for a roof over my head and totally appreciate where I am living.
Sometimes I forget just how long I've made the choice to live where I live...
because I start fresh so often in my heart
that all my experiences feel so new. I love and appreciate that.
I love how no matter how old I get to be, where it counts I don't feel like age is something I give too much thought to, and it allows my heart and energy to stay young, loving, joyful and creative... and
healthy.
Speaking of healthy... love my morning protein drink I often start my day with... and looking forward to that this morning.
Speaking of health, gratitude and loving...
I love that even know I had quite a fall before work yesterday... and was truly hurting before sleep last eve ... with all the beautiful measures taken... I am fine today.

will be back shortly, feel free to start without me... my morning protein drink is calling my name(:


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love this quote... I saw it when I was ready to understand this for myself...
We know what the truth is for us... we can only dare to recognize it -so beautifully empowering!!!

I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Appreciating Bmindful for so much!!!
Appreciating members and their thoughtfulness!
About to get ready (beyond gratitude & affirmations) (: .....for last day of work before I begin my yearly vacation..and just had my 1st heart-y lol of the morning... A member....(flowergirl) just sent me this to honor my time off coming(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 18/08/2019.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true