login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Who're your favorite goal-setting speakers?

thread from 2008-feel free to update with your favorites.

Lets get a running list, so we can stay in touch with the many we enjoy!!!

So many.... Anthony Robbins,

Brian Tracy[One of the many I’ve gotten a lot from over the years is Brian Tracy and I can’t imagine not making his tapes and research top of my list] quotes-from-brian-tracys-eat-that-frog.jpg

Wayne Dyer....

but I’d love to get your ideas and listen to other greats.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My favorite would have to be Wayne Dyer, but I do get a lot out of Brian Tracy too!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

One of my Favourites is Nido Qubein he is so entertaining.
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.

Love Life
Sue

My favorite is Jim Rohn due to that he started as a farmer and moved change so much. Learning from him is amazing.

Thich Nat Hann is very motivational for me.He teaches me to appreciate and be mindfull of the simple things in life.Ive read a lot of Wayne Dyer also and enjoy his books up until his last one “Inspiration”.I couldnt get into it.

I enjoy Wayne Dyer and Joel Osteen. I think Wayne Dyer’s best book was Real Magic about “if you can imagine it, you can create it”

Wayne Dyer is great for the spiritual side of things, used to be a big fan of Brian Tracy but havent listened to him for a while, been getting into Eckart Tolle a lot lately

David Deangelo and Tyler Durden from Real Social Dynamics are probably my two all time favorite speakers.

Abraham’s books are inspirational and helpful for me.

I like Abraham too. Laurie go google Abraham Hicks. I get the daily email from the web site.

Focus

I love Wayne Dyer also Eckhart Tolle. Not that I have heard them speak, but their books are great.
Thank you freygan for the information re Abraham. I have the book “Ask and it is Given” my daughter in law bought it for me for a birthday one year and I love it. I didn’t know about getting an email from the website, so I will check it out

Brian Tracy

Brian Tracy

• aab67822a22b9a7b4deee94b1ec400ea.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Mine are the following, Oprah, Brian Tracy, Joel Osteen, Eckhart Tolle, Napoleon Hill, Neville Goddard, Paul Hoffman, Dr Joseph Murphy and Abraham Hicks

STUART WILDEYAY’‘’

Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content