login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Into Intuition

THIS Is Exactly How Intuition Works…

There is a universal language that is constantly being communicated all around us and we are not even aware!

Reality is much different than we think. In fact, we can’t even perceive 99.9% of what’s happening around us, at least consciously.

Every single atom in The Universe communicates with one another through a universal language that instead of words, uses light. The communication agents that share these messages between the atoms are the electrons. The words they use are the different frequencies of light and the context depends on everything all at once, as everything is connected to everything else!

This universal language is the purest form of communication as the messages alwaystell the truth! It cannot be misunderstood.

Everything uses the language of light as its primary language, even if it might not seem that way at first glance. Atoms, Nature, Animals, EVERYTHING communicates through light. For us, humans, the perception of these ‘light messages’ is better known as Intuition!

Kerwin Rae is an international speaker who had a stroke back in 2009. He lost his short term memory and the ability to communicate with people so he needed to rely solely on sensing people’s energies.

This process of not listening to what people say and only relying to what they emit revealed something extraordinary to him. He realized that his intuition is always correct!

So he started to research and explain how this ‘strange’ ability worked and unveiled a big secret from reality!

THIS is exactly how intuition works:

Source Data: Life Coach Code

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Image result for intuition + energy

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Image result for intuition + energy

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:  Such a powerful truth, and such a powerful gift, the gift and the wealth of listening!!!

I am sitting right in front of the Mississippi River, doing a morning meditation, opening my heart up to my spirit, and to my will. 

Thank you for this thread Iz!

Excellent, and perfect timing!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Very nice!! The visual alone was pleasant for me. Enjoy your morning meditation on the Mississippi! 

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Love that video! Love this thread! Thank you iZ. 

Image result for quotes about being intuitive

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpiQpdPlAcrxYSn9VW-82n_KzRwu_s062SBPJFOfInO_Gjs56t

and what  great  quotes  quote1  about suspicion not being intuition and the one about the gift of knowing without reasoning. 

Alignment Affirmations

In response to Kathi's post:

you've inspired me to (enjoyably) speed up my morning planned activities to sit by the lake before the end of the day in the midst of -the infamous 'all else' that I also appreciate(:. Thanks Kathi! 

Enjoy your time with you (and the More-than you)... (:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

To know how to choose a path with heart is to learn how to follow intuitive feeling. Logic can tell you superficially where a path might lead to, but it cannot judge whether your heart will be in it. Jean Shinoda Bolen

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

https://youtu.be/9bHM-mhgQyk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cze_mvQucwo&list=PLqktjn8c06SwVThqADuLpMuMlOxW9-ktE&index=10 

Daily Meditation

and Healing Affirmations

to Connect to Inner Child

and Intuition

https://youtu.be/pAH_v5UKtdA

In response to The enterprise's post:

another interesting sounding video, thanks for sharing 

note to self : check this out(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content