login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Happiness meeting: BEING TRANSFORMED BY LOVE

paigebradley_expansion.jpg

Paige Bradley The-Story-of-ExpansionPaige Bradley FB

Intro:  

It is with great confidence that we are joyfully invited to share in this next happiness meeting!

In this meeting, we are invited to celebrate all of the incredible work, the growth and the wisdom, the gift of our union b/t our Higher self and the recognition of, and the ascent of ego.  

And, let us pause, take in several new breaths and begin to formulate a yet, unformulated question... because we are not done being transformed by love.  We are not done growing.  We are not done experiencing such connection and such boundless ability to understand things for which we are as yet unable to fully describe. Love. Miracles. Divine energy. Incredible, stupendous wealth of connectivity!  

Its a lot to speak into!! And that, the speaking into is where and how this journey now begins!

Welcome to ALL, who wish to joyfully wish to tap into and speak love to our unknown Self, as we are still all being shaped on Our Potters Wheel!                                                       

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

It is my wish that this meeting will be as much an experience and less of an inquiry. 

You are invited to be creative and meditative with this, and allow the creative and meditative path be your tools and allow your heart to illuminate your path!

This meeting is open to All!

And, All who choose to participate, and to create and weave their pathway of communication, I celebrate your ascent!  

Dream With  Residual Value

This morning, right before I awoke, I dreamed of having a chocolate lab, joyfully sitting in my lap. It was really beautiful.  I pet it, and it looked me right in the eyes, and it seemed to smile at me with its eyes! And, in the dream, I thought, wow, that's incredible, its actually communicating.  And then, still while dreaming, I thought, wow, this is a good omen, and then I woke up.

It was not until later on that I started to think about that, and I wondered about the dream in passing.  And I thought, well, that was pleasing.  Later on in early morning, I actually thought more abstractly, and was able to find value in the dream, as a form of communication.

I believe that all dreams are communication that our subconscious sends to our conscious mind.

Faith  The Unknown Dream Of Belief In Miracles 

So, for me, this thread is about the unknown...  Life is the ultimate mystery! For those who are given to faith, find more reasons to solidify their faith. Yet, there is so much that we have yet to experience and understand!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

The Antahkarana

The Antahkarana is the name for the bridge that one builds b/t the lower mind and the higher mind. As the bridge is achieved, the person is able to receive communication, and this bridge is a conduit by which the soul is able to communicate the nature of its profound love and wisdom. It is through this connection that the individual transcends rational thinking of the lower self, and personality, to where the soul is able communicate in visions and in experiences it's love and it's greater purpose.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE3iLVKdwjK95sxCTWzsWLDCj9IZlMdr1loNr6lXo5VSQ0dhH1

The Antahkarana takes time, discipline and intention in order to build this bridge, this connection.  It is the time that we take to invest in getting to learn who we really are, and what we really are.

In esoteric practice, it is not induced by the personality but rather by the urge to be the authentic self, filled with love, and is genuinely guided by wisdom and higher purpose.

This bridge is the means by which pure communication is delivered.

It is said that in order to find the path, you must become the path.

related link -Antahkarana

First and foremost I would like to congratulate you on the path you are on and where it has been leading... and where it tangibly is .within  all of the areas of  your life that have been so important to you for so long. 

Secondly, this is a beautiful thread.

The words above which say  ...urge to be the authentic self, filled with love, and is genuinely guided by wisdom and higher purpose...  is the Kathi I have been privileged to know.

The joy I receive from knowing you and your confronting everything as  though they were doors to powerfully  walk through... is tremendous.

You are a sculptress of your beautiful life, always carving ... yet powerfully pausing to live and experience in faith and beautiful transformation. 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post: Wow, thank you for your kind words!  I am so fortunate to have you and All of the rest of our Bmindful community, who know me for who I really am!

What a TRUE TREASURE!!

In response to Kathi's post:

So it does have a name! Antahkarana

I am being transformed by love! 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: Hi IZ!! Yes, the Antahkarana is such an amazing bridge, from where we gain this direct communication, direct access to our deepest truth!  

I am inspired by your JOY!!

So, this thread is meant to be experimental, and yesterday I did a brief but powerful meditation.  Before I did the meditation, I weighed in my mind, how I could be open to valuable connection, communication and my higher purpose.

Yesterday, I caught the early morning sunrise. It was chilly outside, but the sunrise was completely clear and beautiful! I stood in complete awe, as I listened to the joyful song of the birds. The light of the world rose before me, greeting all living beauty and giving energy, life and opportunity. 

I weighed "being open", being receptive, listening and experiencing this moment, welcoming all things newly.

My meditation I had more "visual and physical"  experience.  I felt all things physically, my body in the chair, and my feet on the ground. In the visual part, I just tried to have a mantra: "I welcome you, I welcome your joy" and "I am open, I am blessed, I am guided".

Nice meditation, heart connection and felt grounded in trust.

"...pain isn't the truth; its what you have to get through to get to the truth."  Deepak Chopra.

I love this quote.  And, how does this relate to being transformed by love??  

Our growth is completely individual.  It is consistent with whatever lesson we are currently learning, or releasing.

f6d47c2c9998dd31351edb32dfa82c3c.jpg

b0d33076c546baf566f70ed4f73e6168.jpg

For me these pics  speak  to the energy of LOVE ..... desire and wish fulfilled of being/doing/having the next right thing... for Greatest Good...for as long as we so choose. ..  

I love knowing we do have choices ... I love that we are truly powerful. 

1. The I Am... powerful because of the God Spark....We all Are lovingly powerful.
  2. I love knowing this about others.
  3. I love powerfully engaging with what I can change (about myself/life) as often as I allow myself to hear... and compassionately love.
  4. I love knowing as I allow myself to Be, that energy opens the door to the world that accepts, appreciates & trusts more and more with each new moment, that somehow remembers 'Good happens'  'Good Is'
  5. Knowing the i of self can override/transcend everyday-vibrations that have nothing to do with me gives me my life, a Good Life.  I love that we are greater than our experiences, and if the only interpretation I create is that... I might as well just say thank you-now(:

I really enjoy the artwork by Marybeth Quinlearning-mahalo.jpg?w=242&h=300

this pic communicates viewing what makes me feel good in the world, and being that 'place' I choose. f2ee101b105b7749aef7e306b7f06fbc.jpg

64cf712fd1455a46bb836073f647368e.jpg

dbcbcedd87ab13ce7fbbe44dedc9e5e6--spirituality-inspiring-quotes.jpg

I love when we become introduced to any part of 'the more'  that is... we know possibilities exist... And we know we are Love.

Sometimes we know this  with our beautifully chosen footwork, which can feel like a rhythm of life...

or when it is 'just' the allowing ...which is the rhythm which always is... when we remove self...and be... the-unexpected1.jpg?w=797&h=1024

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post: Beautifully said!! 

We ARE more than we know ourselves to be!! 

In response to Kathi's post: "Our growth is completely individual.  It is consistent with whatever lesson we are currently learning, or releasing"

I like that Kath! I like  this "focusing on what it is I am releasing".

I found out this is not something I have felt a focus for..Because I cannot allow and be... and feel the need for releasing ... if something is flowing &  working for me. 

What I am saying is, I haven't been conscious of this... Though the more I try as I stand back now .... I'm noticing something (for me) that may have preceded much of what currently is ..

I'll return tomorrow, because I Am truly going to my land of slumber/and will sleep on this... smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~

...later is now(:

Woke up feeling much love. All of this love-talk does a body good.laughing

Well... found the releasing that has been occurring, and also seems (for the most part), when it is part of flow... I don't notice it.

The feeling is - like I'm  walking through doors that were meant for me & not looking back on the ones I've closed..ab1f287b54e09ed5114dd604927e8133.jpg

The journey of moving forward has meant more than the contrast which must've partly been responsible for  the flow.Though, I will truly love looking at what has been let go of that I can capture. 

post in process-will continue on my upcoming vacation.644d42c9d48d9b4282449228297203b1.jpg

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post: You have been on a very high and light vibration for as long as I have known you!!  And you always have peak energy!  You are like a triathlon!!

I love you for who you are!! And, your influence, like your energy is very pure and long lasting!

While you may not need to release situations or relationships, still, love is still the main element of the path that we travel, and it is very much the language that we speak and love is absolutely our shared inheritance! 

Thanks Kath! And I agree with you regarding: love is still the main element of the path that we travel, and it is very much the language that we speak and love is absolutely our shared inheritance! 

Though in regard to the releasing... I still want to get back to it...It is a valuable area!

Just got home... So I need a block of time to express the way releasing has possibly shown up in my life these days as compared to the past(:

In response to Kathi's post:"While you may not need to release situations or relationships, still, love is still the main element of the path that we travel, and it is very much the language that we speak and love is absolutely our shared inheritance!"

I read this last night just before going to sleep and now it is morning. For me, releasing difficult situations or relationships, ones that affect me deeply yet ones that I have little or no control over are acts of love. When I let them go, it is an act of love on my part. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Just Magnificent!!!!

do-all-things-with-love-gold-foil.jpg

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Nancee1953's post: Thank you for being who you are!

You are a beautiful light that is shining and showering love upon my path, and your words, your loving kindness in making its impression felt! Thank you for sharing your gifts and for being your authentic self!

Just wanted to share, and more so, to declare that LOVE is such strong medicine!

I don't have a better word, other than  MIRACLE!

I am literally getting transformation... and it is not an emotional thing.  Not at all!

I have had an absolute clarification of my values which is very important.  If you've ever tried to live from outside of your values, it doesn't work.  Relationships, commitments, achievements will not survive under these conditions.  We are not meant to go against our values, and its very disingenuous. Lessons are very important, as are consequences so that our growth leads to successful achievement of each phase.  Successful growth of each phase is whats most beneficial for overall life satisfaction.

I choose to continue with being transformed by love. 

I choose LOVE with every thought. 

My work continues!!  In order for me to keep creating, I need to keep asking for what I need now.

Right now, I am doing exactly that.  I am asking questions and I search my heart. Then, I listen very patiently.... While I wait patiently, I get busy with planning!

I choose to be whole and complete in God's Divine image.

Affirmations by Wayne Dyer:

Miracles come, and I AM going to be ready and willing!

Loving people live in a loving world.  Hostile people live in a hostile world.  Same world. 

Love is my gift to the world.  I fill myself with love, and I send that out into the world.  How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine. 

My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be.

As far as the experiential part of this happiness meeting, I have learned much in the way of discovering my healing potential.  And, I discovered a key ingredient is me making choices!  

All along, I've made choices but those choices were not truly based on me.  In truth, many of the decisions I've made in my life where decisions to love and support others, mostly family members.

I've taken my healing into my own hands.  

I am a magnet for healthy, loving, kind people.

I am absolutely teaming with this inward growth. Feels like I'm ready to run, jump hurdles, climb mountains, plant vineyards, dig for precious gems, build a fire and be busy with a new harvest.. New seed, new life, in each new moment!

Wow! Kathi! Continued blessings for you-this day and everyday! 

Awesome allowing! Awesome inspired action! Loving hearing of your experiences for you...

& always find them inspirational!!!!

88971c7aa46be429d93ec01c2ee4ef22.jpg

much love & hugs!

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post: Thanks!!

I accept LOVE into all parts of my being and I allow LOVE to transform me!

More on "the experience" of this thread...

Several days ago, I did about a 20 minute meditation on making a clearing.

I was pretty shocked at beginning.  I had some very undesirable energy, felt like it was very negative. It took me by complete surprise, and then, I began to do some energy work on the energy, and how to begin to put a safety barrier/white bubble around myself, and double seal the white bubble with blue-white light.  And, requested Angelic guidance, asked for healing and forgiveness. I also had prayer requests for that specific energy.

This has been such a blessing.  I have released energy, and I have gotten the Angelic support.

Things of this nature are often subtle but the result, the healing, my overall well being, my personal energy field, my awareness of my energy field, my relationship with my word and my commitments are immensely strengthened.  A lot of fear has been released, instantly and miraculously . My energy is lighter, my flow is instantaneous and my heart chakra is clear and radiant. My desire is simpler, less evasive. And, my mind is peaceful.  My spirit is playful and wants to enjoy every detail: music, dancing, being so alive and so happy!!

Very powerful, and transformative.

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

• I had said I was going to get back to this mtg. on my vacation...though my vacation had other plans(:  
  • Overall & especially lately, my desire, intention and answered prayer have been powerfully  more evident-(thank you God)(1.) the being in touch w/my heart place in Greater...personal ways and (2.) the allowing what is connected w/that ...
  •  [in re:to releasing chat-above]... the closely witnessing the specifics I shed... or what I am regularly saying no to... had felt like a distraction... probably because my focus is not focused on  releasing even... if I am. It is focused on believing- all is well... and taking in my well-experiences.It is like: having a meal at a grand banquet, and knowing I don't have to remember all I passed on. I am enjoying the feel of recall -of what I am saying yes to(:
  •  I do acknowledge: (1)a letting Go of what isn't/wasn't  mine...(2) and I Am acknowledging a releasing any compatibility/matching energy that wasn't/isn't in line with my Highest Good. Noting this (for myself) does help

~~~~~~~~~~~~

not sure if the following makes sense to anyone but me-though keeping it as notes until I pass this way again(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I release the need to put my energy in places that are not part of my current walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where I Am believing i have been taught well enough...

when it needed to teach-{taught}

/and { teaches}in retrospect,

and will show up again when/if- it is needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All experiences can add to the more of the next.

All experiences need a chance to see without the past attached.

Where I Am... teaches me to look with fresh eyes... 

As I experience the mode of discovery and belief of the next joyous place/event ...I have been opening up gifts... that are meant for my Now.

And I acknowledge that releasing/shedding has been occurring  at a pace, and personalized evolving space... that my only words that I Am left with are Thank You, God

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post: Thank you for coming on and sharing.  I understand your path is opening up and that you are making connection with your heart in ways that elevate you and support your choices on releasing and allowing for the newness and the fullness of each new day!

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

thanks for acknowledging the energy-path I'm on.

It's almost 11:00PM , and the synchronicity going on in our world-over here is wild!

Just going to keep allowing what has been occurring... 

11ff77602d023718d2263c103d014531--brenA9-brown-waste-of-times.jpg60fc9c04a1014c479c368f2c8fbab1a0--the-giving-tree-shel-silverstein-quotes.jpg

Love is who you really are, and is your true nature as a soul being

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

There is both love and hate in this world.

They stand together at opposite ends.

Each trying to win our hearts.

Happy are those who love.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Love is most powerful transformer!

Suffering only shows you where you are attached. To those on the path, suffering is Grace. 

"The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. As long as there is a place where you are vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you on it."  ~Ram Dass.

Meditating means constantly extracting myself from the clinging of mind.

In response to Poppy's post:

You brought up such an interesting point. The distance and the difference b/t love and hate.

I now think of hate as more fear based. And its the cheapest of the cheap. For haters, it costs nothing to hate, because hate does not "cause" anything or anyone to prosperity. 

By contract, love is always creating. Love is always generating. Love is always giving, and moving, and bringing people together, lifting us higher and even gets us to celebrate life! 

Deepak Chopra says hate is a cry for love

I agree, hate is fear based. And Happy pointed out through Chopra, hate is a cry for love. In response to Happy's post: I think like you, “Love is who you really are...” 

And fear always comes from ignorance

This Happiness Meeting began in 2017. If you choose, Let’s update??

Sure!! I love Happiness Meetings!  Anything you want to do or create, count me in!

In response to Kathi's post: it is my hope that others might review what has been said and join in with the discussion. I believe it is a timely topic for 2020. 

In response to Kathi's post

I'm in(:

In response to Poppy's post: In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities♡'s post: Oh, I agree.

I believe that there is always something brand new and unexpected by virtue of being transformed by love.

And its always going to be exponentially beneficial...

Love works like that... Love, abundance and gratitude all seem to increase our flow.

Poppy, I got something that will make your heart smile...

That previous Happiness meeting, "Our spirit places affirmations" that Sacred Care created,... I am still growing and allowing --- from that thread. 

I learned something --- and I connected some other things, and synergistically, something very valuable opened up for me.  

What opened up was my natural love for music.  Re-hearing my most favorite Stevie Wonder songs really got me!! For the past 2 to 3 weeks, I began to explore his music, and I couldn't imagine what musical instrument he used to do some of the fantastic licks in my most favorite song "Joy inside my tears."  

"As" is the most incredible love song that has ever been written, seriously. I stand by that with every cell in my being.  

Well, I know a lot more now than I ever knew before!! Stevie Wonder had a Yamaha CS-80! He toured with 4 of them!  There were only 700 of these made in the 1970's!!! Long story short, I found out a ton about these incredible synthesizers, and NOW, I'm looking at a Korg SV2 88 S, which is an amazing instrument and it doesn't take up very much room... No commitment yet, but, there is no doubt that I have been bitten really hard by the synthesizer love bug.

My point is, I got this blast of pure great energy, and now I know to go towards this venue.  I know this is it for me!! It's always been there for me, but my career and my commitment required all of my focus for almost 30 years now! And, I love my career, with all of my being.

Now, I love something else too, and its another awesome part of who I have always been... and I mistakenly thought that "that was just a phase..."  Not so!!! That was not some trivial phase... This is some serious passion, and its not a childhood phase!

This is balance, and I choose to follow this natural passion and have a blast! Fall in love with learning and have a new relationship with daily joy!

I am transformed by daily JOY!! 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content