login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★Setting Your Inner MajesticTable

intro post 1 of 3
(opened Thursday12-15-16 in morning EST) has a start time, though never closes(:

Hello Bmindful Friends: feel free to jump in anytime!

THIS IS A 3 WEEK LONG MTG!!! (WILL BE POSTED ON TOP OF THREADS UNTIL RIGHT BEFORE January 2017)

•  

•  Title: ★Setting Your Inner Majestic Table Before You Proclaim Your Royal New Years Resolutions★

• ** * Date – 12-15-16 Open Now
  • ** * note to those who are new to Happiness thread-mtgs: Bmindful has been creating Happiness Meetings for more than a year, and the joy and growth for all who participate as they choose, have been priceless!
  • ** * Being a meeting- and not a typical thread… be sure and take notice, that edits and additions are often typical… to accommodate interaction and ones shift in experience. This is not to say, that once we share we omit… after someone has responded… The goal is to create a real-time chat on a thread(: We share experience, what is happening in the moment, and allow support for ourselves and one another_ Though my gut says-you could’ve figured that out(:
  • ~

•  

post 2 of 3 http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/9719/joininsettingyourinnermajestictable#post126184 Introduction, Quotes & Short Video

•  “ intro post 3 of 3”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/9719/joininsettingyourinnermajestictable#post126185 Reflection-Direction Questions

Opening Quote
“The person in life that you will always be with the most, is yourself. Because even when you are with others, you are still with yourself, too! When you wake up in the morning, you are with yourself, laying in bed at night you are with yourself, walking down the street in the sunlight you are with yourself.What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with? What kind of person do you want to wake up in the morning with? What kind of person do you want to see at the end of the day before you fall asleep? Because that person is yourself, and it’s your responsibility to be that person you want to be with. I know I want to spend my life with a person who knows how to let things go, who’s not full of hate, who’s able to smile and be carefree. So that’s who I have to be.”
author ― C. JoyBell C.

I Am living a Divine plan

intro post 2 of 3

• ~
    This time of year it is a given…. holiday celebrations are in process, and 2017 is not the big focus yet …

• ~

…Though I’m believing we are enjoying not only all that is and has been…

***We are also engaging in creating a place for a brand new year!***

~

***Introduction, Quotes & Short Video***

everyone who shares/has shared -is energy for not only ones self … though for all -when you choose/allow! Its awesome-here(:

Welcome Bmindful members to another avenue ….to allowing… your best self to gain more clarity for you; Bmindful’s Happiness Meetings.

Every couple of weeks a thread appears for you to participate with your community … There is no dress code, come as you are and energize what it is you desire to show up in your life.

We may make changes… somewhere… though somehow it seems to be lacking in the 365 days you gave yourself. After all if someone you cared about asked you to do something significant for them- a lot generally goes into it in a much shorter period of time.

So what often goes missing, when we are addressing ourselves?

• ~

***Creation***

This Happiness meeting we will be starting fresh …. After-all its a brand new year… we are not reliving our past(: We are whatever we choose…(:

We are creating the foundation of what matters to you to get this dream life your heart sees in its minds eye developing in vivid color.

• ~

***A Foundation for Our Creation***

Take a moment before we begin this meeting to ask yourself: If you were to begin writing a mission statement, what would you include which would truly be needed for your life to be the more you say you want?

• ~
      At the end of the year, we generally only make a bigger dent in contemplating changes for the New Year… Lets get started on our thinking… our allowing… our being…. so our focus… our changing…. begins and progresses in a flow we can truly appreciate… to better create the life we say we want(:
    • ~

• ~
    So as you are living through your days, think about who you are, and what is it you say you’ve been wanting for yourself.

I Am enjoying building my life by focusing on what matters to me authored by my inner spirit

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~

“ ***As I Began to Love Myself (inspiring video)*** “:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62oby83NtGw

transcript from above video

As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth.
Today, I know, this is AUTHENTICITY.

As I began to love myself I understood how much it can offend somebody as I try to force my desires on this person, even though I knew the time was not right and the person was not ready for it, and even though this person was me.
Today I call it RESPECT.

As I began to love myself I stopped craving for a different life, and I could see that everything that surrounded me was inviting me to grow.
Today I call it MATURITY.

As I began to love myself I understood that at any circumstance, I am in the right place at the right time, and everything happens at the exactly right moment, so I could be calm.
Today I call it SELF-CONFIDENCE.

As I began to love myself I quit stealing my own time, and I stopped designing huge projects for the future. Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness, things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, and I do them in my own way and in my own rhythm.
Today I call it SIMPLICITY.

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health — food, people, things, situations, and everything the drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism.
Today I know it is LOVE OF ONESELF.

As I began to love myself I quit trying to always be right, and ever since I was wrong less of the time.
Today I discovered that is MODESTY.

As I began to love myself I refused to go on living in the past and worry about the future. Now, I only live for the moment, where EVERYTHING is happening.
Today I live each day, day by day, and I call it FULFILLMENT.

As I began to love myself I recognized that my mind can disturb me and it can make me sick. But As I connected it to my heart, my mind became a valuable ally.
Today I call this connection WISDOM OF THE HEART.

We no longer need to fear arguments, confrontations or any kind of problems with ourselves or others. Even stars collide, and out of their crashing new worlds are born.
Today I know THAT IS LIFE!

intro post 3 of 3

• ~

• ** * OPENING QUOTE Albert Einstein said: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Albert Einstein

• ~
    Reflection-Direction Questions (:
    This is not a time to scare yourself, its a time to step back- take a look and create your majestic life, the one that says you love you and your life!

1.What is surfacing in your world which is screaming- now is the perfect time to get this going?

2. What is surfacing that has felt like a foundation for all else? Has your focus been more on the foundation or ‘something else’?

3. What has experience revealed to you: when it comes to knowing when is it not a good time for you to get into a lot of assessing and deciding anything? How will you care for you at these times?

4. How has your foundation (ie your royal-inner place setting) been requesting you to firm up its components? Describe your royal inner setting?

What brings ‘it all’ ‘together’ for you?

5.While you may have started some new routines or allowed yourself to do a bit more in your chosen areas of importance, what would you like to say at the end of 2017 that is now truly what your life looks like? What did you have to think, do or be to create this for yourself?

6. bonus question 1(: Are you forgiving yourself for the things you have not made high on your list so you can demonstrate your love to you in Greater ways? If you choose take this time to write your self a love letter of forgiveness and loving intention(:

7. bonus question 2(: Now that you’ve had a chance to bring 2017 to the forefront of your consciousness, how are you feeling about the coming year?

related threads/links (in process)
your future self its-wonderful implications
7 Vital Connections
Creating Your Next Up List with love
lets have royal fun
Royal Alchemy Workshop
Dec Jan-balance

• ~
    saved to continue on(:
  • ~

And the more we value our hearts direction-the more we can choose our priorities … create a space for areas that we will truly be happy with and prosper from.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    _

• ★Setting Your Inner MajesticTable

reflection-direction #3. What has experience revealed to you: when it comes to knowing when is it not a good time for you to get into a lot of assessing and deciding anything? How will you care for you at these times?

There are times when I cannot identify a specific… I have a reflex-urge to identify heart thoughts/mind thoughts.

I sometimes do this, and feel satisfied(:

Though…. my alternative to this which has been incredibly useful is to simply give myself space for experience.

to be continued…

• ~~~~~~~~~~~

This question reminds me of this quote:
“HOW

do you define a word without concrete meaning? To each his own, the saying goes, so

WHY

push to attain an ideal state of being that no two random people will agree is

WHERE

you want to be? Faultless. Finished. Incomparable. People can never be these, and anyway,

WHEN

did creating a flawless facade become a more vital goal than learning to love the person

WHO

lives inside your skin? The outside belongs to others. Only you should decide for you -

WHAT

is perfect.”
― Ellen Hopkins, Perfect

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am going to allow some time for bonus question 1(:It asks: Are you forgiving yourself for the things you have not made high on your list so you can demonstrate your love to you in Greater ways? If you choose take this time to write your self a love letter of forgiveness and loving intention(:

Good questions as food for thought.

When I started thinking about 2016 I thought about how I wanted my life to FEEL, not what I wanted. This was for 2 reasons. Number one my goal in 2015 was to buy my own home which I did so my major material desire was fulfilled, and number two because I realized if I spend too much time focusing on specifics I can miss the larger picture. When I’m thinking I want or need something I sometimes forget to enjoy all the blessings I already have. I wanted to feel fulfilled, connected, and enthusiastic. This unexpectedly led me down a highly creative and artistic path I may have never ventured down before. I started writing, drawing, and sculpting which ultimately led to a new business creation. Who would have thought?

So for 2017 I want to PLAY even more than I have been. I want to make my business play, my relationships play, and at the same time I want to connect with others who not only know how to have fun and play but do it in a way that benefits others. I want to continue to create and explore and do this not only internally but externally as well. I want to do even more workshops with others who wish to explore the deeper mysteries in a playful way and find the magic in daily life. So for 2017 I wish to be the Magician with other Magicians who want to use their desire to learn about themselves and the world around them to benefit others.

“The trick to being happy isn’t to live in the know, it’s to live in the mystery.”

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

What a great theme!

I love your thinking and I am totally jazzed about the direction and focus of this happiness meeting!

By the title alone, when I set any table, I do so with the whole picture in mind: the meal, the mood, and most importantly, what comes after a beautiful meal!

Thank you for creating this meeting, self care!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Setting my Inner Majestic table…

Prior to setting my Inner table, I must begin to create clarity.

Two thoughts come to my mind: my health and my circle/s of relationships. An after thought: Goals and intentions/wishes for the new year…

So, again, prior to setting my inner Majestic table, I need to set my burdens, and worries, and fears down. By setting them down, my hands and my arms will then be free to pick up and hold new things.

As I consider all of the things that I am now holding, I am lovingly going to consider all that I am holding onto… I know that for me, I need to acknowledge what those burdens are, and I use my inner faith as I address the issues, and the impact/cost that I am experiencing.

I appreciate the growth, the insight, the freedom and the creation of self love and self nurturing that I will be getting out of this happiness thread!

I have all of the time and all of my capacities ready and I welcome this inner Majestic Table, in my most inner Majestic sacred journey!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Your questions are awesome!

Before I can get to your questions, I have to first re-populate, that, I HAVE a majestic life!!

This is again, causing me to look at things that I am carrying in my arms. Some things are burdens, fears or things that I am not ready to release; other things have yet a completely different category.

I have doubts and resignation.
And, I am carrying them.

They do not show up immediately, but they are there!

I know, this is deep stuff.
But, we all have these issues, and wounds that sometimes don’t heal…

I am going to be doing some more self exploration with these.

To me, this is valuable, and its valuable because it is affecting me and my vitality. It also affects my world view.

For me to try on my inner Majesty, I must feel and touch the energy, and distinguish whats actually going on…

In order for me to create, I first need a healthy canvas…

Ok, I’m turning this question back to all our participants. Can anyone relate to what I am talking about??

Before you create, and I’m wanting to use this meeting to honestly create something beautiful for myself, or something OF myself…

Anybody want to jump in???

In response to Kathi’s post:
no worries here, Ms Kath… all you write is your beautiful being, and loving all you share!!

I promise I will be doing some ‘jumping’ ….

and if this thread needs us to create more pages, I promise to deliver for you & all(:

You are beautiful!!

• ~

In response to The Magician’s post: Well hello Magician , it is awesome to meet you here too. I can thoroughly relate to your focus of getting in touch with feelings you desire to experience as a wonderful place to work with(:

I’m believing I too have been doing that.

For myself,It helped to signal me to create more space to explore … and experiences which offer beautiful gifts!

I want to return to your thoughts right here later … thanks for all you shared!!!

right now I want to hold my place with a favorite quote:
The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both.

You are not going to believe this!!

While I was literally writing the word “doubts”, my cell phone rang, and on the other end was a physician whom I’ve known for over 20 plus years, and he had me on speaker phone, and offered me a a great job!

How amazing is that?!

This is just an offer, and obviously, I will be sending out my CV and a cover letter, but, talk about energy!!!!!

Talk about spontaneity, all of the sudden, my phone has rang 3 times in the past 10 minutes!

And, its all the right people!

This IS energy!!

The world “is your oyster” dear heart. Which just happens to be in season, this is your time. Everything will magically work out just magically just fine! Congratulations Kathi on a fabulous year and you won’t believe what comes next but in my heart I know it is truly all the very best, cause that is what you are a brilliant shining star!!

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

talk about agreed upon consensus lol Love that life is your oyster!!!!

and I’m so excited for you Kath!

the miraculous energy that knows no bounds-when we do! you are awesome!

Hi Nancee!!!!
Thanks for your kind words, you beautiful Girrrrrl!

I am literally blown away!

The energy is just really clear!!

I’m LOL!!

Talk about spontaneity, writing about doubts, and POOF, before I could hardly finish a sentence, my phone was ringing! This is just amazing…. I am just totally blown away!!

It is merely “ the Universe” responding to you loud and clear, isn’t it wonderful? I am so very happy for you, smiling from ear to ear.
“Shoot for the moon, you’ll land on a star. :)

Thank you for your kind words, Self care!!!

I have hardly started my journey, in this beautiful meeting and POOF!!! This is something that I have never experienced!

Velocity! WOW! And, this is how I know that I am indeed, on the right track, when things basically POOF out and basically chase you DOWN!!!!!

I Am still somewhat shook up, as I’m not used to this! But, I’m on subject and I am focused, 100%!! Now, I’m just narrowing this energy down to having one thought at a time…

Kathi-no apologies! loving the energy in the moment-you were sharing.

Whether its 1 thought or an army of them, all of your energy is welcome!
I’m believing we need to create our own newspaper, the daily news is negatively biased & has left a lot out!

Keep sharing Kathi & everyone-we are proof that life is pretty awesome!!!

If we had a Bmindful Newspaper…Wow!!!

Once again though Kathi….I want to thank you for your openness and decision to share your experiences in the depth you have. Please don’t change a thing… unless your heart steers you to a new place(:

you go girl!

beginning responses for question #3 #6 are in this link

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    saved for other thoughts
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the deep: doubts and resignations…

When we have awareness that we are carrying these, we can consciously do our part to release and declare our selves free.

For me, I take great comfort in my faith, and I use my faith. As a shield, to protect me, as a sword to set me free, and as a medicine to heal and restore me to my true nature.

If I am not aware that I am carrying doubts and resignation, then, its going to take something to get my full attention: a medical issue, a loss, an accident, a divorce, a hurricane, an unexpected event.

We all have doubts and resignations. And, it seems the more uncomfortable people are about them, the greater the power those doubts and resignations can hold.

I believe in all types of healing. I believe there are so many, many things that we are totally unaware of! I totally believe in miracles, and I believe God is in control.

I also believe in spontaneity, and in the law of attraction.

Prayer is also something that I believe in.

Practicing affirmations and positivity has been very beneficial to me. Its a lifestyle habit that gives me the ability to create and transform my self, my inner being, and to manifest success, health, abundance, love, affinity, joy and prosperity.

I believe Kathi, 1 reason I created this Happiness thread… was while contrast wakes us up to what we do want… so does Love.

I ‘m believing Love in its purest inspires us, and motivates us. In our inner place-it is not attached to experiences (only) as a teacher… It is attached to Something Greater. Our wisdom grows in wondrous ways.

Though the key thought here is… Our

each of us experiences everything in our own unique ways, and as we grow in whatever works for us… as the unique people we are… there are some commonalities… we want to feel good, and we want to be safe.

In previous Happiness mtgs, we speak a lot of going to the place that is not broken. I don’t think I like the word broken… because it sounds irreparable.
Though I love the idea completely that we can go to a place that already knows… In faith we know why that place is so awesome. Our Higher Self is comprised of Something Higher. And it not only feels good, right, safe … IT is wise loving and Real. And we are never alone… in that safety, joy and comfort. Amen to that!

You’re right!!

It’s LOVE!

We literally create from that space of LOVE!!

Wounds always heal Kathy, but they do leave scars. They are marks of character. Your doubts tell you to be cautious, to go slow, to keep things close. I say you are an incredible Healing Artist. Allow yourself to heal. Don’t over think it. Listen to your heart. That is where all the love of the universe resides and flows. Let your intuition be your guide. Your heart energy is astonishing. You are a beacon of love and light. Other than that, you are just ordinary.

Love and Light,
Poppy

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

agree with you Poppy…. Kathi is truly a beacon of love & light!

“ As I Began to Love Myself (inspiring video) “:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62oby83NtGw
I posted the words in “intro post 2”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/9719/joininsettingyourinnermajestictable#post126184

Thank you everyone for adding to this thread in such beautiful ways!
blessings to all!

And while this is an incredibly busy time for most of us, I can truly say halting for a moment of reflection is such a cleansing loving growth experience. I know the thread is just beginning… though I wanted to say a big-thanks so far for the love and inspiration everyone has contributed

And Poppy, you are another testimony to love and light, and have been for as long as I’ve known you. Here you are recovering from knee surgery and your love-light is always so immense.

Though just wanted to share with you I’ve heard it from a Higher Authority, that you’ll be up and at em better than ever

in my minds eye I just know

I watched the video of “ better than ever” and I’m thinking there must be a video of a turtle running that better depicts my amusing speed. …

Queen Poppy Flash,
Turtleing along
At incredibly slow
Who wouldn’t want to go
Side by side
Sleeping between steps!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

okay how about a turtle with wings…

your crown, robe, and even a cape …I thought would get messed up as you glided across the land.

Thank you Poppy!!

And you’re correct! We all need to get out of our own way, and live our dreams!

Re-populate our identity and embrace our innocence!
And, create from LOVE

Back to work:

Creating my mission statement…

Before I begin, I just want to preface this, and say that this is one of the best questions that I could encounter…

My Mission Statement: Enhance the lives of those that I serve.

My Vision: Being part of an absolutely top notch medical service.

My Values: High quality, evidence based comprehensive care that is both compassionate and collaborative.

Thanks Kathi, and something tells me you are brewing a beautiful one!

Quote from Urijah Faber:

“Greatness is a journey that begins with the impossible and turns into the unforgettable.”

Awesome work Kathi! Loving the energy you are displaying!

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

found this after writing below & it made me smile(: stand back & allow

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am just waking up this morning… though thoughts of this Happiness Mtg have been very much a part of me…I’m feeling that my New Years resolution is to continue to be in touch with ‘setting the table’ for all I AM …. so I Am always coming from a place of a growing place of what truly matters to me.

I have felt a huge shift lately, and for just a few seconds I questioned it… because it felt so different… Then I used a tool that has been working so well for me…and that is I ‘stand back real far’ and allow it to be-like a personal movie that is being created for me. I don’t want to miss anything…. and it might not be played again this way…. so I need to make sure all of my senses are allowing ….and not adding. When these ‘movies’ are on…. it always feels like its Something Greater than me that directed it… though I was valuable enough that it was ‘all about me’ yet somehow it fits Perfectly with the harmony of the universe.

I questioned it this time, not because it was different… though because what the differences contained.

I am going to have to stop right now… because I need to prepare for work… Though I will be back to share ‘my work’

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was logging off and ‘ran into something’ that felt like energy for my mission statement

I am willing to claim my magnificence

now must truly prepare for work…
have a wonderful day Bmindful!

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~
    In response to going w/self-care flow’s post 1:
    In response to going w/self-care flow’s post 2:
    ★I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart is Divinely inspired. I Am provided for Perfectly.
    ★I Am enjoying building my life by focusing on what matters to me authored by my inner spirit
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m back though once again need to prepare for my work day-though desired to continue this post a bit first…

For some time… in better and better ways…I have been enjoying that of creating a space … and allowing my inner self to show itself through what I believe is Something Greater (from that of Something Greater)…. communicating to me for my Highest Good. It is my belief as we shed the chatter of shoulds -we can hear what always is-so perfect for this time in our lives…

And things started coming up for me which let me know it was time to open the flood gates of receiving.

• ~
    Now mind you I have believed my life was not one of lack, it has been my greatest pleasure to feel satisfaction with all of the blessings that are always present.

Though something new was happening here… very new… and while it felt great it felt EXTRAVAGANT!

So EXTRAVAGANT… I questioned it …. and wondered should I let this in? It wasn’t because I didn’t feel deserving… (that I know of… anyway) …

It was more like a frill that I didn’t ask for with such fanfare!

(I will say in advance I was a little frustrated sometimes-when I couldn’t find words for things that were cropping up…I know why I couldn’t now…Yes experience is hard to label… Though it wasn’t just that…I could feel that experienceS were in process… Labeling it would be like being a taste tester in a heavenly feast and and asked to describe before the bite was complete) (:

related quote:
Clarity is not about gaining a clearer
understanding. It is the willingness to
live without a need for understanding
by surrendering yourself to the fate of
your highest possibility. From this
space, you may come to realize that
clarity is what sees, not the way
Something is seen
Matt Kahn

• ~

I had mentioned out loud to my hubby before work… just yesterday I WILL RECEIVE THE GIFTS THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME.

I had limited time to convey what I had been experiencing… so I summed it up and that is what I said!

• ~
    What I was meaning had much to with the theme of this thread… and while the next part of this is quite literally a gift…I want to share this revelation and happenings are so much more….

to be continued…

Wow, that’s very powerful! And, its totally inspirational!

What a huge breakthrough in energy and vitality, in abundance, and IN BEING! You’ve had a breakthrough in BEING!

SO GLAD FOR YOU!!!

LOL!!! Extraordinary work!!!

Setting my Inner Majestic Table:

I cannot explain all of the great twists and turns that my life has recently taken… And, if I tried to recreate everything, it would take time and energy from which I could be in my NOW, and continue to create and keep on going, in spirit and in consciousness…

Today, my cup over flowth. And, in equal portion, so does my joy.

My expectation, is vey high, where everything is possible. Everything…

So, back to setting my Majestic table.

What is there for me?

This is huge… It is the creation of my living legacy. This is was is being tended to, at my table!

I can share that very recently, like 2 days ago, I forgave something. And, I choose my happiness over the “issue”. I spoke to the person, and I declared my choice, and said that I just want to be happy. The person had their reaction, and God let me see their pain, their fragility. I saw that our burden was equal in the suffering. I have surrendered and released this in its entirity. And, love has covered the inequity. Love resides, and has healed me beyond what I can convey.

My Inner Majestic table is joyful occupied with a new purpose, new vision, and deep dive into the inner creation and the fulfillment of my living legacy.

This is what I will be leaving for my direct descendants.

Yes, thank you Kathi! And this break-through is still breaking through(:

much freedom, love and beauty here…

what gifts for YOU and others which matter greatly to you!

I ,dear Kathi. am so happy for you!!

Thank you, dear One!!

Good measure, pressed down and shaken over….

Everything is a Gift!

There is no price to great for freedom.

Great things are just coming, even as I write this.

I just saw that I had externalized this act of forgiveness, and what I now see, is that I needed to forgive myself.
I was holding myself in my own prison. The person that i “forgave” was not the prisoner, I WAS!!
And, I am the one who did that.

I built that wall.

I locked myself off from that person.

I withheld forgiveness.

I blamed that person for things that I DID.

And now, the illusion and all of the impossibility—- it all over.

In one decision, I declare that its all over. I am free to go in peace and in dignity. I am free to create happiness in my life, and free to TOTALLY embrace my health, and really love my self for ALL that I am!!!

that is truly a well set table… how awesome….

It is easy to see how 2017 will truly be the grandest year!!

This is what I now see:

I see that I did feed anger. And, I allowed anger to exist.
Now, I know that I was an active participant in my own suffering.

I choose to feed off of positivity.
No matter what, positivity is always stronger, better, healthier than negativity.

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post: Yes, 2017 is set up for living a miraculous life!!

And, miracles are just the beginning. What comes after experiencing a miracle???

Purpose.
Certainty.
Peace.

BLISS

All of the sudden, my small apartment is not so small!!

All of the sudden, my life is just teaming with incredible possibility, and joy!!

All of the sudden, my home is sacred, my space is sacred, my inner thoughts are sacred!

When I say “I want to be an agent for change in the world”, this is taking on new meaning…

My mind is like going aerobic with play and possibility!

Time to go buy lottery tickets and scratch tickets!!!

and loving this… loving this… Confidence of the Spirit with the loving freeing ENERGIZED -JOYOUS shift which HAS paved & Is PAVING the way for you!!!!

I love your revelation/connection… when you said: I had externalized this act of forgiveness, and what I now see, is that I needed to forgive myself.
I was holding myself in my own prison. The person that i “forgave” was not the prisoner, I WAS!!
And, I am the one who did that.

and this:
In one decision, I declare that its all over. I am free to go in peace and in dignity. I am free to create happiness in my life, and free to TOTALLY embrace my health, and really love my self for ALL that I am!!!

Three days ago, I filed paper work in the state that I live in for an LLC. Limited liability company.

I have started a small business.

The name of my small business is Kiss the Sky Turquoise and Gems, LLC.

I am going to the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show this year, and because I have have an LLC with a tax ID number, I can get into the wholesale tents. And, most importantly, I can begin to connect to other like minded business connections.

I am just getting started, and it a really great path. The mineral kingdom, and what the earth creates is extraordinary…. I love learning, and growing.

What an awesome meeting!!!

today is 12/19/16 – Only Day 4 of this Happiness Thread Mtg.

reminder this thread will be running at top of threads until early January!

today is 12/28/16 I’ve finally made it back to this Happiness Meeting
1.What is surfacing in your world which is screaming- now is the perfect time to get this going?

I have been creating a space for the places that I have desired… That wasn’t very difficult for me. These beautiful spaces were being filled in with all that was easy to see that I love. I felt good… I was appreciative. I was connecting with others ways that my spirit approved of (giving… sharing… )

I have kept this space open to see what this More… was all about…

I have wanted to know HOW I was going to royally take care of me for 2017.
I have always loved the fresh new space that can always be created… I especially APPRECIATE the space created by an upcoming new year

I’m completely serious in forming solid routines which create my healthiest self.
I’m ready to create master list which I totally maintain… of what works and what doesn’t in my world (for this space and time).

If there are certain foods I cannot have for my particular goals- I choose not to desire them.

I have done this before I can do this again. I want to decrease anything that doesn’t regulate my body in its best way.

I have enjoyed a leniency that others would say was ‘healthy enough’.
It is not fitting enough for my royal setting.

I am creating a level of total enthusiasm for engaging in the practices in various areas that my spirit has been calling me to do-more of…areas/things to do less of…

I am not in this world to please the standards of others who know me or think they do… I am here to know myself where it counts to give myself the life I say I deserve.

I’ve been creating this newer place for me for some time, and the action that matches this energy is next.

Some time ago I did workouts 4-5x aweek. I ate a way which corroborated with my goals. The food looked good, tasted good and was nutritionally sound for my goals. There were reasons I slowly slacked off of this TYPE OF disciplined lifestyle… which worked so well for me… I just didn’t know it would be feel like a distant plan to jump back on this bandwagon for myself.
What started to happen
I had allowed my affirmations to truly work for me… to such an extent I began to feel the incongruity of what I still hadn’t been doing the way I needed for what I said I REALLY wanted…

I don’t want affirmations just to make me feel great, I want to utilize them to do the great things I deserve and am highly capable of.

So this is what I’m screaming for inside. This is what I’m ready for. This is the royal Inner Majestic table I’ve invited myself to.

2.What is surfacing that has felt like a foundation for all else?
Everything I just wrote!(:

Has your focus been more on the foundation or ‘something else’?
Whenever I felt my focus be toward something other than my foundation/this royal place setting… if you will… it felt like I needed to go back and step back further…. and see how was I to become this creation I continuously saw in my minds eye.

I was already feeling ‘deserving’. I needed to be in a place that saw myself as deserving even more… deserving the feelings and life of my Higher Self… which is the me I agreed to giving a life to. So the space was there, and all that was going to be filled in on its own… had been doing that…

Even areas of abundance began showing up differently… (which trust me…I enjoy frills) … Things were just feeling extravagant… because I was desiring things money couldn’t buy… (more advanced) routines of action… that would come from the letting go of why I stopped certain routines

….and just begin… from where I Am.

I Am back. I can do this and I’m ready.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ affirmations
  • ** * ★My own well-being is my proud and joyous responsibility
  • ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am always connected to an unbreakable link connecting me to my Higher Self.

→ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole, and complete.

• ~

• ** * ★ → I love this joyous ability to create a space which allows the next right thing to be created in the context of this moment and my life as a whole.
  • ** * ★I am continually developing new, expansive thoughts about all areas of my life
  • ** * I am trusting and at peace with the limitless power at work in my life.
  • ** * ★I always choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.
  • ** * ★I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time..
  • ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how I Am giving myself the royal treatment and it is giving me the beautiful ride of my life!!
  • ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace & joy!!
  • ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My selfcare-ACTION/ENERGY defines a magnificence I deeply value.
  • ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I AM feeling beautifully AWAKE, perfectly ENERGIZED AND dynamically ALIVE
  • ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I can do this, I’m ready and I make decisions based on my Highest Good!
  • ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Wow, I Am doing this… I Am back to engage in my life… better than ever!

Videos-I Feel Great

this meeting inspired this

5.While you may have started some new routines or allowed yourself to do a bit more in your chosen areas of importance, what would you like to say at the end of 2017 that is now truly what your life looks like? What did you have to think, do or be to create this for yourself?

at a civil hour today I will respond to this question that I can easily answer from my heart NOW… though my heart doesn’t have fingers or any other typing-functionality yet, so I’ll be back later in day to type for it… 💟

Thank you…! You have come a long way!

I totally appreciate you deepening your commitment and bringing clarity, including enthusiasm to your sacred space!

Powerful work, powerful clearing, extraordinary possibilities… Love this!!

What is surfacing in your world and is screaming??

Great question!

Choice. Recently, I did some very, very deep work on forgiveness and release. I have gotten so much out of that, I cannot begin to explain other than to say, I have experienced healing of my etherial body. My etherial body has been managed, so that new growth can be accomplished.

Thank you Kathi!
I appreciate your comments!

I had written of my experience in the wee hours of the morning, I wasn’t sure ‘after the fact’ if my description served the experience well(:

It’s tempting to write lots more about what is happening… I am doing my best not to close the door on what has been occurring… simply because concrete things are materializing more…

I will say the energy feels right, and activity for this time of my life seems to fit this ‘stage of life’ better than I could’ve planned it alone.

God surely knows how to bring things together when we continue to make way and stand way back!!

I once said … walk up on an imaginary ladder for objectivity. I now say … just keep walking back back back and just stay out of it… And I’m finding out my eyes saw lots of stuff that existed on the ladder… Though by getting out of the way …standing further and further away allows space for the miraculous … that ties up loose ends creates ribbons of art with the rest… and it just keeps on coming as long as we give it room(:

I’m so happy for you!!!

Thanks!!

I am in this kind of floating place, my feet are not particularly grounded… I feel very peaceful and am attracted to wonder…

The best way to reach me is with your heart. I feel like that is where I am, in my heart, seeing and felling and responding to others, from this place. i can see and hear, but I’m above the fray, and I am not attracted to the noise and unrest of the world.

I am responding to peace, and to those who are also in peace!

my kinda place(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content