Imagine yourself at some future date—one month, one year, 10 years, whatever feels right—when you have fully realized your most important goal, resolved some difficulty you are going through, or made peace with something you are struggling with.

Imagine what this feels like and looks like in your everyday experience. Then write a letter to your present self from this future self.

•Acknowledge and appreciate everything you did to get to where you are at this future point in your life, including anything that has already happened and anything you hope will happen.

• Let your future self express gratitude to the self who did (and will do) these things for you.

• Offer your present self some compassionate words of wisdom for overcoming any present challenges.

• Tell your present self the good that your future self sees in him/her, and the strengths that will help your present self become your future self.

this exercise is by KellyMcGonigal
~“KELLY MCGONIGAL IS A LEADER DRIVEN BY COMPASSION AND PRAGMATISM.” FORBES.COM 20 INSPIRING WOMEN~
Kelly McGonigal, PhD, is a health psychologist and lecturer at Stanford University, and a leading expert in the new field of “science-help.” She is passionate about translating cutting-edge research from psychology, neuroscience, and medicine into practical strategies for health, happiness, and personal success. [to be continued]
Your Future Self & It’s Wonderful Implications˚
updated pics on 7/13/17 /pics went missing /all good /breathed new love into this(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
related threads coming soon(:
~
RELATED AFFIRMATIONS
I am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song.
I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.
I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.
I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.
I lovingly nurture myself in all that I do and all that I am.
I joyfully allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind,body and spirit
I pronounce this a new and wonderful day for me.
I let go and move forward, I am joyously free
It is wonderful to let go of everything that no longer serves me and embrace my future
My journey is my own and it is beautiful.
I make great choices for me and my life
I can use all the self-care tools in my toolbox to take me further
I use self-care not self-control
All the Good needed for this day is done here and now. Thank you, thank you, thank you God and it is so Amen.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you for putting this together…
This is excellent!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Thank you kindly Kathi (:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE.CatherinePonder
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
We need to be able to plan for the future without sacrificing the present, and enjoy the present without making ourselves oblivious to the future. © 2013 – www.nathanielbranden.com
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi