login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Time 11:11

For a while now this time kept coming up for me. Suddenly I looked at the time and there it was. Wasn’t sure what that meant so I started research on it to find that it may mean synchronicity, transformation or peace. Some thinkit is an omen. It is happening again to me.

It came to me that that is happening to quite a number of people. When we meditate we open up our subconscious mind that in turn opens up psychic connections. Some people think that that is crazy but it is far from it. We are still evolving. Have any bminders had this experience?

11:11

Peace,
Mary

In response to Godscreation’s post:
Very Interesting. Thanks(:

Are there other numbers you find “powerful”?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

No Laurie just these come up for me. Not sure about other numbers.

This is really interesting. The ‘waking hour’ has always had significance to me (3AM) and somehow, in my deepest struggles and times of need I would always wake at this time for one reason or another.

I do believe that there are very powerful numbers and times that are governed by powerful energies…..such as that of the paranormal/ supernatural etc.

I trust you on this one GC as you do seem to have a deep connection with energies of all kinds – particularly spiritual ones.
At 11.11 GMT I will say a little prayer for the here and now, for peace and for universal oneness…. I will take myself out of ‘self’ for that minute and pray for a collective. The more of us that do this, the more powerful it will be.

Anybody got any 11.11 prayer/meditation ideas???? Please share….

Thanks GC !

A full and thankful heart..

Another fact about 11 – there were 11 TRUE Apostles of Christ…..

Its 11.11 – Hope there are some of you out there reading this page….

Interesting. 11:11 of the 11th of the 11 (november 11th) is the official start of the carneval season in some parts of Germany. Always wondered why.

I have made it a habit, everytime I see the clock showing a symetric time (11:11, 18:18, 22:22 etc) I make a wish. Funny enough it happens quit often that I look at the clock and it is number like that…. running out of wishes :-D

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:
Hey thats wonderful Afi! What an optimisitic way to celebrate life’s coincidences.
Just noticing that in itself is so ‘mindful’ of your time and space awareness. I will pay more attention to such things I think….and hopefully have the opportunity to make a wish too!
:O)

In response to anoushka’s post:
I use any chance for making a wish :-)

Eating a fruit for the first time in the season (that is actually a persian tradition).

Seeing the first star showing up in the sky in the evening. Or seeing a shooting star. (guess that is international)

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:
when I see my birthday on the clock: month and year, or month and day as a time, I consciously celebrate a good life(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1111 is my apartment number. :-)

… I also need to add that this is my apartment after an 7 month span of two nightmarish roommates/landlords, one with a pet that she was negligent to clean up after and left it in squalor, and another that was a scam artist and control freak/wannabe authoritarian. It’s so GREAT to have my own place again without a roommate in my quiet, stress free, and peaceful, serene apartment 1111! Another omen, I signed my lease for the apartment on my birthday this year. and that’s AFTER two other applicants changed their mind. In life there are NO coincidences.

Thank all of you for great responses. Sophique sounds like you found your dream home. May you find only peace and happiness there. You are right there are no coincedences. This I tell you is true:

Yesterday I received an email from a group member who had a brain Aneurysm as I had. His little girl had one too and sadly passed away. He told me she passed away at the age of 11 on nov. 11, at 11:11. I wrote to him and gave him information on that time and what it may mean. He said that that number followed him before his daughter was born. He said now he knows why he had her. I will have to write him and find out what he means.

It sent chills up my spine. I explained she may have been an angel incarnate. Explained that he should write all the things down that she told him. There could be important information that was given to him and he should keep a book on all she told him, that it may bring comfort to him because he and his wife were still in such terrible heart ache.

If 1111 is binary, it’s decimal equivalent is 15. Don’t know if this adds anything….

Hello Godscreation! I have a thing goin’ on with 11 and 11:11, and 7:11 or 10:11. I have been “seeing” these for at least 10 years and wondering why. I have websearched and one theory which I “liked” was that each time this happened, an angel was letting me know they were around me.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw this come up on the forum and like you, would love to hear from others. Hey, maybe it’s I won! I 1 :) – Jan

In response to jancydat’s post:

Glad to have you back and read your posts again you were definitely missed! It is strange that so many people have been seeing this number or numbers. This is no coincedence. It started happening to me about 5 years ago. Then it stopped and now I started seeing it again. You have a good point. Hope others have information on this.

Peace,
Mary

This is absolutely true: My Mom was the 11th child and she was born in the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month and when she was 11 she was put in Ripley’s Believe it or Not. Oh yeah, and her middle name was Elf which means 11.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Wow MCM!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

That’s a double wow for me too MCM!

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

that's great!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content