login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

โ˜…Release, Denounce and Replace

1. What will you release, denounce today?

2. What will you replace that old-stuff with?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Generally speaking I release and denounce any persons, places or things that interfere with a harmonious and good life for myself.

I replace all that I find that doesn’t work with the perfect action of letting go and allowing the peaceful harmonious Higher Power of my understanding to replace the void of junk that somehow..occasionally ‘tags along’.

Goodbye junk!
Hello good loving harmonious life(:

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I denounce all limitations that are based on my past. I denounce all yardsticks that are not my own. To take their place I embrace uncertainty, and smile at all the great possibilities.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
I hope this thread continues on as a strong one. I can see it becoming powerful!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
I really like your post!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I like this thread, this is also something in the same direction as Rockswealth talks about, beliefs and replacing them etc.

So I denounce all beliefs that make me feel inferior and replace them with powerful heads high beliefs.

…what a wonderful world….

I release, resistance and replace it with acceptance.
I release anxiety and replace it with excitement!
I release fear and replace it with enthusiasm for the unknown.
I denounce all negative behaviours regarding my current situation….because I no longer feel them!

I have successfully replaced lots of old behaviours and feelings and as a result I have peace of mind…..
Just for today…I will not worry about a thing!

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
Love it!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content