
ย
Feel free to add any related thoughts, ideas, feelings, affirmations, music & links with making your day something that you take on with heart no matter what(:
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

How To Swim With The Current of Life www.biancadisalvo.com
[ three ways to transform your experience of difficult or painful situations and swim with the current when things arenโt so easy. ]
1.Exploration -leaning into the experience you have having rather than having an adversarial relationship with it.
2.Experimentation
3.Play
to read more
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Articles
I really enjoy the author in article above. I’ve posted her work on a busy thread, & thought I’d highlight it here, for others to check out and or post related thoughts/feelings/ideas/links
more articles on her site of course & on this thread like
- ** * Being Whole www.biancadisalvo.com
- ** * Knowing What You Really Want www.biancadisalvo.com
- ** * Transforming Your Inner Critic www.biancadisalvo.com
- ** * a-tool-for-releasing-limiting-beliefs by Bianca Di Salvo
- ** * practicing-gratitude by Bianca Di Salvo
related thread
radical acceptance
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
I surround myself with peaceful people who love to bring their smiles to the table.

I feel my center and like all of you have the ability to do this too, I move through daily life with ease
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Grounded In Joy
- ~

- ~
- ** * I trust in the power of loving self-care.
- ~
- ** * I love to use my self-care toolbox to enjoy myself and create moments I love.
- ~
- ** * I set aside time just for me.
- ~
- ** * I enjoy breathing effortlessly and deeply
the artist Jim Warren
love this picture, it seemed to fit this thread(:
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
more affirmations coming soon
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
join in if you like, the water is fine(:
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content