login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Radical Acceptance & Appreciation

Clearly recognizing what is happening inside us, and regarding what we see with an open, kind and loving heart, is what I call Radical Acceptance. If we are holding back from any part of our experience, if our heart shuts out any part of who we are and what we feel, we are fueling the fears and feelings of separation that sustain the trance of unworthiness. Radical Acceptance directly dismantles the very foundations of this trance.
Tara Brach- Radical Acceptance 
There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life.
Tara Brach- RadicalAcceptance

Clearly recognizing what is happening inside us, and regarding what we see with an open, kind and loving heart, is what I call Radical Acceptance. If we are holding back from any part of our experience, if our heart shuts out any part of who we are and what we feel, we are fueling the fears and feelings of separation that sustain the trance of unworthiness. Radical Acceptance directly dismantles the very foundations of this trance.” Tara Brach

What-would-it-be-like-if.jpg

14b8fd82a9cecd7ffba148ab61962347--take-responsibility-moving-forward.jpg

There is only one world, the world pressing against you at this minute.

There is only one minute in which you are alive, this minute here and now.

The only way to live is by accepting each minute as an unrepeatable miracle.”
― Tara Brach

We think we live in a set of circumstances, but we don’t. We live in our conversation about the world and our conversation about the circumstances.
Lynne Twist

bbbe854fe200655c6db0b3e9c36f4444--curb-appeal-radical-acceptance.jpg

quote-about-things-going-wrong1.jpg

To accept the truth of who you really are takes nothing short of realization. You have to see the diamond for yourself. Dennis Merzel

Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

9e8de48e8843eaa7f4e0aa2f47ab9ff8.jpg

“Perhaps the biggest tragedy of our lives is that freedom is possible, yet we can pass our years trapped in the same old patterns…We may want to love other people without holding back, to feel authentic, to breathe in the beauty around us, to dance and sing. Yet each day we listen to inner voices that keep our life small.” 
― Tara Brach, Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of a Buddha

• ~

```

``````

• ~
    feel free to add quotes and affirmations on radical acceptance

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Self-improvement without self-love is like building a house upon sand. You can build and build, but it will always sink. ― Vironika Tugaleva

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

will return with a link to photo and other quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
The bright side of having parents who were probably unqualified as parents, as I reflect it was mostly me and god or source and he or it was not something I was aware of consciously.Thinking about it in this current moment,it was at least
one of the few constants also.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

“The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof. “ [Barbara Kingsolver]

In response to serenity lake’s post: your response triggered many things…(all positive)

I can’t help but hear your perfect strategy that you resorted to, that is a gift of a life time.
I hope you don’t mind… some go to song… I go to quotes or pictures(:

I feel resilience, and resourcefulness in your thoughts and this quote…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In a “perfect world” maybe in the year 2045 perhaps,to be a parent or
guardian a person would need to take a test to qualify.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Image result for radical acceptance quotes

Image result for radical acceptance quotes gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content