login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Computer-friendly people..

Sometimes I have somewhat basic questions to ask about computer use-

-and would love to ask and answer questions here.

Sites
Here is a site that helps you delete accounts you’ve signed up for and sign back up again when you choose

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Hi laurie,

I know for a fact that I’m not the only friendly computer type on bmindful :) Feel free to ask any questions you like.

Not being a computer forum I can’t guarantee we’ll know all the answers, but I’m sure there’s enough of us out there to answer most of them quickly and accurately, and for everything else, we’ll do the best we can :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I’m up for it :*)

Focus

used to be a network administrator so i may be able to help with some questions :)

I’m one step ahead of you laurie :P I’ve just posted about twitter in The Official Twitter Thread

Edit, actually you asked this question as I was writing the post! Must have been ESP or something :)

Hi laurie,

Generally speaking you cannot delete an affirmation. bmindful is a social site built to encourage sharing and success by giving everyone access to the collective knowledge of every other contributing member.

Even people who just use the existing affirmations on the site help make this happen by pushing the popular (and therefor presumably most effective) affirmations to the top of the pile.

Because of these things, deleting of affirmations is generally discouraged. However, if you have made a spelling error and resubmitted the affirmation correctly, have accidentally submitted personal information or have any other concern about an affirmation and would like it removed then just shoot me an email, some feedback or a private message and I’ll take a look at the suspect affirmation and deal with it as soon as I can!

I am looking at integrating a reporting function to make this process easier, but I do have a lot of other features I’m itching to integrate so this might take some time :(

P.S – I’m crazy busy at the moment, but I’m keen to get back to posting to the forum! You’ve started some interesting and insightful discussions!

In response to Lee’s post:
Lee, is it possible to delete a thread entirely if you are the only one who has posted on it? Define delete(:

I have been condensing/decluttering threads I’ve authored which overlap…(where I’ve been the only author).

I’ve noticed I cannot delete it from a search. Also…if it shows the thread existed…is their a cache’ of it somewhere?
Thanks Lee(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

I think if you are the only one who has posted in the thread you can delete it. You would just delete all the posts. Not sure if there are other posters in it though.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content