login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Open Letter to Pres. Obama re: Healthy Foods

World’s Healthiest Foods guru has sent a wonderful thorough letter to President Obama, since healthcare reform is on the table for action.

I love the part that says not to define food as a food simply because it is edible.
What do you think of this long but wonderful letter?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

O M Goodness, I had to pass this one on to my nephew and his group of grass roots organizers… Thanks for passing this my way!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

“In Response to Laurie”:

Love it love it love it! I truly hope it gets read.
The Prime Minister could do with that letter too. The kids in the U.K are not performing as well in schools and there is a growing concern for rising levels of diabetes, heart disease and cancer. The staple of life affects the whole economy…..in soooo many ways. We are in a recession here and I think cleaning up our act with healthier eating could solve lots of wasted money in the NHS helping those with diet related illnesses, not to mention money spent on extra educational support for kids with ADHD – Which I truly believe is caused by poor, processed food diets and artificial colours etc.

I could go on…..but I wont. I feel strongly about this.
Thanks for sharing Laurie. x

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content