login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Seminars

I must say that I’m more of a reader than seminar attendee. Aside from a few real estate seminars I’ve attended (and am yet to have the opportunity to act on) I have only been to a couple of self development seminars.

My favorite was a Chris Howard seminar, I believe it was the breakthrough to success one. This was a few years ago now but I had the most amazing time. It was a three day seminar and whilst I remember being exhausted due to information overload, I have some fantastic memories of the event.

I’ve also got a vague recollection of seeing Justin Herald speak. (He is the creator of the ‘Attitude’ brand) I don’t remember where this was but I do remember him being quite inspiring.

On my wish list is a Wayne Dyer seminar. That man is one of the most inspirational people on the face of this earth.

Have you been to any seminars? What did you get out of them? Do you have any lined up for the near future?

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I haven’t been to any seminars, but on my wish list:

Spirituality and Personal Development, it would be Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda and Eckhart Tolle.

Economics / Business it would be Peter Schiff.

Personal Development and Comedy it would be Joe Rogan.

I attended a couple of seminars over 3 days with an organisation called Landmark Education. I too was on information overload by the end of the time, but as the days passed I found that I remembered a lot of what I had learnt and years later I still use this information in my daily life. It was not so much a spiritual event, but more a self-development event. We were told that it we let it, it would change our lives and it did, as I now do a lot of things differently to the way I did them before.
I would go to the seminar with Eckhart Tolle Morgan and would love to see Wayne Dyer, Lee, have read all of his books many times. Inspirational as you say.

a seminar with Eckhart Tolle or with Tyler Durden of Real Social Dynamics would be my top choice :)

I would have to agree with you about Wayne Dyer, who I would class as one of my mentors. His book, The Power of Intention, is one of my favourites & I’d recommend it to anyone. Also been to Chris Howard’s ‘Breakthrough to Success’, which was inspirational & I would go again.

At the end of the day though, it’s not the going to the seminars that matters, it’s what you do with the knowledge you’ve gained once you walk out the door that really counts!

“When you have the courage to step outside your comfort zone, life will never be the same again!”

I agree Mufc, it’s okay having it in your head and quoting what you have learned, after all it sounds really good. Living it is another matter and much harder to do.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content