login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Why Do You Think Bmindful Is So Great?

Why Do You Think Bmindful Is So Great?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Because I can think out loud and get feedback. Plus, on occasion I get to help someone.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Absolutely..agree! Where else do you feel so comfortable thinking off the top of your head before it becomes ‘so simple’?

And helping others..when that happens..it couldn’t be more perfect(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Quite honestly?! Because THIS is the site I ‘found’ the very day I made the wise decision to get OFF of Facebook… I needed something POSITIVE to look forward to reading online. I had become so addicted to too much stuff obn FB that was absolutely a waste of time, and found very often my emotions were negative.

(I know all of FB’s ‘good points’ etc etc … but I had to come to terms with my OWN relationship with it…which was not so pretty good… /8

I know what you mean, Betty. FB has its uses, but it can be a real brain drain, especially if you get addicted to those mind numbing games.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

bmindful is such a happy place…. where everyone is willing to help and support one another…. I use fb to keep in touch with family… but I learn so much here….

Positive people!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content