login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Let's Discuss Drinking Water(& more... )

This thread was originally created in 2011, ... want to update this(:1-11-water-bottle-pouring.jpg

It was suggested that a research thread on drinking-water be created. I will gather other related threads and link here, and start a water research thread. Hope all that are interested add informative links whenever they can. 

After a recent hurricane prep I purchased some water I could find still left at my favorite store.

It was 3.99 a gallon and price is not what you look for when you're getting water (:

Anyway I'm still lovin' it

Hydrate

b8dbd2_d3c3fe0e843c419d8854fbb4f944be52.png

Share everything you can find on the value of drinking water and facts related to water.

1-11-water-pitcher.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Threads

best times to drink water-thread

Tufts Study-thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGmEtd0lQ2w9Onq0jutnPYzOeT9eXAq3XrKGCdSLM9KLxr4MR6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH-gHn7xsTOGgi1V3h2uDtNnlsNox9TZX--rl71MopqYJAabNZtA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnvxJ_BBaJKTU5sesa5w-1ZADsNYhtunc38Ih23rDCiRBEYnRJzg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwHZPkgEbXHZbsQucag0gVw9taLDx5RxxW7a5ngLOnuWZa68nzimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_Mh0uYyvaWmJsiIttePj0TIPSDF4wehtMUjL-UA4NfGAEUmUB

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNKZAcnYMmGPOkLwITgqcCTBU4vBJyVeAnRXr-CpIw-jQQ01t65fb7ff38e6b96e0462b2115325cfe8d4--flavored-waters-infused-waters.jpgstephencurry1.jpg

• “With this liquid comprising about 60% of our bodies, it makes sense that water is an important part of a healthy diet.”  Dr. Andrew Weil
    • _____________________________[]
      5 Ways to Drink More Water by Kimberlee
      You probably learned in Science class that our bodies are approximately 75% water, but did you know that your brain is 85% water? Brain “fog” and memory loss can occur very quickly when our brains are dehydrated.

Not only does your brain need water, but water is also used in every bodily process from cell reproduction to respiration. You must constantly replace the water your body loses through normal bodily functions or you will become chronically dehydrated, and chronic dehydration can cause a multitude of health problems including dry skin, kidney problems and even blood pressure issues.

~~~~~~~~~

And  in response to Meditating Mama's post below and organics /meditatingmama's post:

~~~~~~~~~~

Thread

Morning Ritual & More

~~~~~~

•  
    • SMILE …STRETCH ….BREATHE…WATER
    • MOVE YOUR BODY…REBOUNDER/MOVEMENT
    • INCANTATIONS/AFFIRMATIONS/CONDITION BELIEFS
    • ENGAGE YOUR EMOTIONS: EMPOWERING QUESTIONS
    • YOUR DRIVING FORCE/VISION/PURPOSE
    • FEED YOUR MIND AT LEAST 10 PAGES A DAY
    • PLAN/ SCHEDULE YOUR DA Y IN DETAIL
    • ACCOUNTABILITY CALL
    • HIT THE GYM/WORKOUT

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Have you seen the documentary “Tapped”? You can rent it on Netflix.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
no. Will you summarize any highlights?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Basically it is how Nestle is coming in to small towns, draining their natural water tables, not contributing revenue, water is no better or different than tap water, bpa leeches into water from pet plastic bottles, empty bottles are extremely environmentally damaging…etc.

Its not just nestle but all bottlers of water like pepsi, coke, hinkley…

Water tested has high bacteria & worse… Not regulated like city water….

Makes you want to buy a good purifier or distiller & do your own water….

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

bpa
bisphenol-A tips to avoid

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You know I am putting my family on as close as possible to a raw organic diet. We are moving to a farm were we can control what we put in our bodies much better. It’s a small step, but an important one.

Is fluoride killing people?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

How to remove flouride from your body (I'm not a doctor or anything, so look this up for yourself and see if you want to try it. I am doing it.): Put one teaspoon of boron (this is the same stuff as 20 Mule Borax in the laundry section) in a quart/litre of spring water (or any good clean water, I started using Ozarka 'cause it is available around here and is supposed to be good - most bottled water, apparently, is not really better than tap water) and shake it up well. Then start drinking a few sips of it every day. This stuff will combine with flouride and draw it out of your body. It is supposed to make your organs start functioning better. It is claimed that you will start thinking better and it is also good for strengthening your teeth.

I also added a little hymalaian salt to my "tonic". Look that stuff up too.

Oh, incidentally, if you are ever in Hot Springs, Arkansas, you can take a jug, or several if you want, and fill them up with natural spring water for free. There are fountains at various locations around town that people use all the time for free spring water. It is supposed to be good water. I haven't tried it yet, only reporting what I recently learned.

One more thing about water - some folks promote drinking distilled water, and some are against it. Apparently if you drink distilled water it draws minerals or something out of your body. You'll have to research that and make up your own mind.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

kate-spade-i-ll-drink-to-that-turquoise-drink-cozy-1.jpg

Wow SRWE, thank you for always sharing the info you are finding so valuable!! 

I actually had to create a Bmindful book marking thread to keep up... with all the wonderful contributions around here!!! You are known for sharing your life- pearls in what you share... It always inspires as is.. or takes me to related areas I always love. 

And as always- I am sure I am not alone when saying: so glad you are here!!

• ~

this thread started to make me thirsty so thought I'd create a a virtual drink and then comply accordingly(:

IMG_8995.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tumblr_mnai7vg0fx1s9tu17o1_500.gif

advantages-drinking-water.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content