login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Rainbow Tasmania

Hi everyone from Tasmania!

I’m sitting in a cafe about 10 kms from the Rainbow Gathering site. Sipping coffee, eating a heart shaped strawberry cream shortbread :)

I have Slowed Right Down. I’ve been out on site for about 10 days. Have been marinating in love, peace and nature – with some spicy politics thrown in. We are 150 growing to 300 by full moon.

It has not been easy, I have had to move my tipi 3 times. Once with tears because I felt it had to be done alone (negative thoughts) and once with love while I waited for people to come by and help me (in the flow – positive thoughts). I am again reaffirming the power of my most magnificent and glorious mind. And so it flows to my spirit and body.

Some days I wonder why I’m out here with these people, it’s a struggle, then some days looking out from my tipi and falling asleep to drums and vibrating with the oms of manymanymany, I know I’m home with like minded people and these are my family in the real sense.

Today I am grateful for being where I am :)

Signing out from Tasmania… until next week!

Freya

Focus

WOW Freya, it sounds like an incredible experience. I think Mel and I are going to have to get in on this next year, it looks and sounds AMAZING!

Thank you so much for posting!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

OH That is SOOOO COOL Freya! What a pleasure you are! I am so excited for you to be going through this experience!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content