login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 & Selfcare’s1️⃣ Empowerment Powertools

Jeff had the idea of powertools - He created thread that saved his favorites

Share here or even better for joy & you - create your own 

It helps you & someone somewhere @ sometime

 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fyGmSFUPo8o&ra=m#bottom-sheet

Headache & stress

relief &https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fyGmSFUPo8o&ra=m#bottom-sheet


affirmations from Subjectoflife.com 

1. I choose to do what moves
me towards what I want.
2.I am not afraid of failure.
3. I believe in myself.
4.I am willing to work hard.
5. I enjoy doing things that are
uncomfortable.
6.1 am resilient.

7.1 am grateful that I can do
the hard things.
8.1 am capable of achieving great things.

9. Doing hard things is worth it.

10.I deserve to achieve my
goals.

 

my tweaks :

 I choose to do what moves
me towards what I want.


2.I am loving the fear bc it reminds me how powerful I AM
3. I have always believed in myself and I am exceeding that belief right now / 
4.I am willing to work extremely hard.
5. I enjoy doing things that are
uncomfortable 
6.1 am resilient.

7.1 am grateful that I can do
the hard things.
8.1 am capable of achieving great things.

9. Doing hard things is beyond worth it.

10.I deserve to achieve my
goals and today I gift myself with that achievement 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations 

 

Thread 1- Confused? It’s okay - be gentle -

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Focus Questions Of My Day:

How can ‘it get any better than this? (anything)

What are the possibilities?

What would ‘it’ take to show up? {not an exercise to force yourself to answer-just consistent questions} This will truly work out to be a great year.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Best Mind Info Ever - Videos

https://bmindful.com/forum/thread/19010/may-2026-best-mind-info-ever-videos 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. I’m here for myself.
2. I am doing my best right now.
3. Small steps add up.
4. I deserve rest and kindness.
5. I can handle one thing at a time.
6. Mistakes help me learn.
7. I am allowed to pause.
8. My feelings are valid.
9. I forgive myself today.
10. I am enough as I am.
11. I choose gentleness with myself.
12. Progress, not perfection.
13. I trust my inner wisdom.
14. I give myself permission to let go.
15. I am resilient and adaptable.
16. I honor my needs.
17. I deserve care and support.
18. I acknowledge my efforts.
19. I can return to calm with my breath.
20. I am patient with my progress.
21. I celebrate small wins.
22. I am learning more to be even kinder to myself.
23. I accept what I cannot control.
24. I am worthy of good things.
25. Each moment is a fresh start.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Safe Room

A Great — simple, gentle guide on using “playdates” and tiny room‑visits to build back motion and joy.

What this  basically does 

  • Playdates make tasks feel social, safe, and fun.
  • Tiny room visits shrink big spaces into one small, doable action.
  • Together they lower worry, increase wins, and slowly rebuild energy.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content