login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2026 Permission

ย 


Emotional permissions

- You have permission to feel whatever you feel right now.
- You have permission to cry, to laugh, and to be quiet.
- You have permission to be angry without apologizing for it.
- You have permission to be vulnerable and ask for help.

Boundaries & needs
- You have permission to say no without explaining yourself.
- You have permission to protect your time and energy.
- You have permission to put your needs first sometimes.
- You have permission to change your mind.

Self-care & rest
- You have permission to rest, to pause, and to do nothing.
- You have permission to take breaks without guilt.
- You have permission to nurture your body and feel pleasure.
- You have permission to prioritize your mental health.

Growth & mistakes
- You have permission to make mistakes and learn from them.
- You have permission to try again, even after failing.
- You have permission to be imperfect and still be worthy.
- You have permission to set goals at your own pace.

Identity & expression
- You have permission to be exactly who you are.
- You have permission to change how you identify over time.
- You have permission to express your feelings and preferences.
- You have permission to take up space.

Decision-making & change
- You have permission to leave situations that donโ€™t serve you.
- You have permission to seek support and guidance.
- You have permission to keep some things private.
- You have permission to make choices that feel right for you.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Quick scripts to use in the moment

  • โ€œI can decide this.โ€
  • โ€œMy choice is allowed.โ€
  • โ€œI trust myself enough to try.โ€
  • โ€œI will try this for 24 hours and reassess.โ€

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

1. I give myself permission to rest my mind.
2. I give myself permission to move at my own pace.
3. I give myself permission to set limits without apology.
4. I give myself permission to choose peace over pleasing.
5. I give myself permission to protect my emotional energy.
6. I give myself permission to say โ€œnot today.โ€
7. I give myself permission to end conversations that harm me.
8. I give myself permission to lean into joy.
9. I give myself permission to prioritize my healing.
10. I give myself permission to create boundaries with love.
11. I give myself permission to rest after effort.
12. I give myself permission to trust my inner voice.
13. I give myself permission to accept help when offered.
14. I give myself permission to pause before responding.
15. I give myself permission to ask for what I need.
16. I give myself permission to let go of guilt.
17. I give myself permission to honor my limits.
18. I give myself permission to keep some things private.
19. I give myself permission to choose myself sometimes.
20. I give myself permission to voice my discomfort.
21. I give myself permission to change directions in life.
22. I give myself permission to celebrate my resilience.
23. I give myself permission to rest without explanation.
24. I give myself permission to honor my boundaries tenderly.
25. I give myself permission to be gentle with my progress.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

competence, persistence, and care

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content