login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 - You’ve Got This/ Surrender

Related image

l1. I did one thing today. That matters. 

2. Small steps move me forward.
3. I am safe in this moment.

 

  • I am allowed to lower my expectations  on myself and understand God has this
  • I carry love with me,  in quiet or noisy moments.
  • I am not alone in this moment.

     My needs matter.
  • I matter
     I can choose one gentle action right now.
    I am patient with my healing, my life & the world when they don’t understand 
    I breathe in calm and breathe out stuck & confusion.
     I accept support when it’s offered.
     I notice I am stronger than I feel.
    I choose to honor my limits.
    I choose to acknowledge each small win is real progress.
    I am exceptionally kind to myself today.
    I trust I will find clarity in time. 

  • Work with the best you have 

    & give the rest to God of your understanding—- release now - surrender now 

     

52eb8cb66776736714f39fc51af1eccc.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am doing my best, and that is enough.

I give myself permission to be ready 


I give my thoughts permission to relax
I acknowledge the stressful situation

Small steps move me forward.


 It’s okay to feel however I feel and give myself permission to let go  & allow God who always exceeds my expectations to have it all.

I deserve compassion and care.


. I allow myself very simple pleasures.


I am enough just as I am.
. I release any shame about needing rest and time 
I can ask for help and that is brave.
. My pace is valid.
. I focus on one thing at a time.
. I am gentle with my thoughts.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I choose to welcome moments of peace.
. I choose to forgive myself for what I couldn’t or feel like I cannot do.
I choose to notice what I can control and let go of the rest.
I now nourish my body with small acts of care.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am patient with myself ; answers come when I allow. 

I celebrate victories of all sizes


I honor my accomplishments

I honor my grief and my resilience.

I am worthy of rest and renewal.


I create small rituals that comfort me.


. I choose kindness toward myself in hard and easier moments.


. I can breathe through discomfort and make room for belief


I allow gentle routines to guide me.


. I hold hope for small, steady change today  
. I accept the present without judgment.
. I am permitted to simplify my life.
I value my well-being above need to complete everything
I give myself space to recover from anything that needs recovering
I choose to allow connection
I release the pressure to fix everything now and this creates and allows solutions-that make sense & work


. I trust my ability to make one good choice and then others
. I honor the small acts that sustain me.
. I treat myself with the care I’d give a my most honored people.
. I acknowledge my courage in continuing.
. I am allowed to rest and begin again.
. Each gentle moment is a step toward feeling
the empowerment I cradle myself with .
I feel better better better - thank you

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Gentle More Joyful Powerful & Self Compassionate 

 

Heart-place

Have you ever noticed when you are writing any piece of authentic expression from your  heart... it feels  memorable to your  spirit, and seems to create a pathway for more of the same? blessings,selfcare

 

09569aa9824610ee0ac60d8f3bb96d12--louise-hay-heavenly-father.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am capable of handling everything that comes my way.

I embrace challenging times as opportunity times.

I am worthy of rest and relaxation.

I trust my instincts and make decisions with confidence.

I am making progress, no matter how small.

I prioritize my well-being and take care of myself.

I am resilient and can overcome any obstacle.

I deserve to feel comfortable and at peace in my space.

I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.

 

I am surrounded by support I appreciate

 

I am grateful for the progress I have made.

 

I choose to focus on what I can accomplish

I include more of what is necessary everyday 

I am open to new opportunities and experiences.

I am deserving of success and happiness.

I am learning and growing every day.

I am capable of creating an ideal  environment for myself.

I trust the process and know that everything will work out.

 

I am strong, both mentally and physically.

I am worthy of love and respect from myself and others.

 

I am capable of achieving my goals and dreams.

I am surrounded by abundance and opportunities.

I am confident in my ability to make the right choices.

I am deserving of a peaceful and fulfilling life.

I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished.

I am ready to embrace the future with open arms.

 

I have unlocked the energy to creativity.

I love how creative and detailed my planner has become.

I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

I value life with much love.

Divine spark ignites the spiritual fire within me for creativity and learning.

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

Creativity flows through me.

I draw to me all that I will ever need.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Breathe. Sip. Start.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You’re doing great.

Do one easy thing now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I can

joyfully live a healthy life

with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose.

• All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.

• My peaceful mind feels results & wellness and happiness in all areas of my life.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

• Through a feeling of gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the Universe - - - •It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

- - - I take care of my health and appearance

  • - - I love how my doing any form of exercise  strengthen me in my mind body and soulful spirit 
  • I am preserving and assisting awesome muscle mass and mental strength 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content