login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Forever a Happiness Meeting -Liminal Space- Accepting Where We Are

event_445699679.jpeg

5ff450bb809ad50be40aa5a79f4687b5.jpeg

"How many languages are there in the world? How about 5 billion! Each of us talks, listens, and thinks in his/her own special language that has been shaped by our culture, experiences, profession, personality, mores and attitudes. The chances of us meeting someone else who talks the exact same language is pretty remote". Anonymous

Reflection Questions

Where are you right now in respect to yourself ?

Where are you right now in others - generally?

Where are you with your daily self care?

Where are you with your goals and tasks of all sizes & priority?

c6c6e35081f9579866648b0fb197838a--spiritual-enlightenment-spirituality.jpg

Thread about interactions

We  all do various things to allow for our best selves... best moments... best  lives...

Please share quotes you love which are equated with this powerful harmonious life & energy-work. diary_em_hart.gif

Share what helps you & it may assist someone … somewhere at some time .

Allow life to give you its best 

Be who you are

Who you decide to be

Not who others are trying to create you to be

img_4438.jpeg

Article

Liminal space:

Definition, examples, and psychology

A liminal space is a space between spaces. A liminal space is a boundary between two points in time, space, or both. It’s the middle ground between two grounds, the mid-structure between two structures.

more from

article :

Origins of liminal spaces

Psychological liminal spaces are the products of the way the human mind works. Our minds find it incredibly useful to divide the world into categories with well-defined boundaries. Things are either this or that.

Index of sone Happiness Meetings soon to be updated

Last meeting

Your DNA structure is designed so the choice to function in love is the only choice that brings you fulfillment. Stress is inner biofeedback, signaling you that frequencies are fighting within your system. The purpose of stress isn’t to hurt you, but to let you know it’s time to go back to the heart and start loving Sara Paddison, The Hidden Power of the Heart

Connection  & boundaries

Quotes 

Your Time Space & Energy 

“A boundary is not that at which something stops,

but that from which something begins” – Martin Heidegger

“Boundary setting helps you prioritize your needs over other people’s wants” – Lauren K

“Boundaries represent awareness, knowing what the limits are and then respecting those limits” – David W. Earle

5b9a55f1c7d34d89da0a1138e135c0ae.jpg

I AM magnificently

better moment by moment

at allowing

what matters to me

every day

Related image

I AM  always

centered and grounded

IN THE MOST POSITIVE WAYS:

I easily can be wherever I Am.

IN THE MOST POSITIVE WAYS:

I allow my joyful center to be its soulful best/

Even when others are in a different space, my energy remains in high vibration.

IN THE MOST POSITIVE WAYS I am where I desire to be -to do what I am feeling fulfilled doing

Image result for world needs positive energy

I love how I am choosing to allow this day to be.

Image result for we are joy quotes

thread-★new★★The Energy Of Choice

4361ee639d63992cab87089f8473f7b0--inspirational-phrases-inspiring-words.jpg

ee834fa6ad0c823e471e1f2c23e546c7.jpg

dd73bba02661b31235f5a3c5bf1630dc.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Why

was it

so easy to

surrender so

completely?

I-refuse-positive-self-affirmations.png 

My present optimistic consciousness and my own happy energy are my greatest success

I AM INTUITIVE

& TRUST

THAT INNER VOICE

WHICH COMFORTABLY

SUPPORTS ME

Negative perceptions

only enlighten me further.

I allow and create my

value and I am

glad of my self respect 

I am

such a calm individual

under any and all conditions.

I am authentic, 

sincere and have

beautiful boundaries.

I love how I

stay inspired

under any & all conditions

I AM love and peace
I AM beyond the fears and emotions of others
I AM authenticity and my ideal self with the support and love of the King of the Universe - my All Powerful , Merciful and ALL Knowing God. Amen

No person place

or thing has any power

over me

• As I humble myself to God,the Majestic Creator of the Universe, I can trust the process of life completely

• -I have all the time in the world for everything that is important to me

• -I Am the allowing of my Creator, a Perfect ingenious Creator , who cares about lives ,happiness , and all of the details of a very Good, Excellent & Praiseworthy life. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Suggested

Reflection

Questions

Where are you right now in others - generally?

Where are you with your daily self care?

Where are you with your goals and tasks of all sizes & priority?

In respect to myself… in respect to others….

I am in Gods hands , and not in the hands of man.

The world… yes I could go on & describe the world … as everyone does

&

we all  already know about that. I can only control myself and even then I require Gods help.

I love this:

0309c531bf68deaed7fb2cd080dedb56.jpg

& I love this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJue1noznNCPY2O6Gsm88snH8_vMrLNNnEBoFsVjP2kcSaWMPz5A

& this:

"How many languages are there in the world? How about 5 billion! Each of us talks, listens, and thinks in his/her own special language that has been shaped by our culture, experiences, profession, personality, mores and attitudes. The chances of us meeting someone else who talks the exact same language is pretty remote". Anonymous

With my self care:

I am

inspired to truly love & care for my well-being.

Self care for as long as I can remember has been a number 1 priority .

It didn’t hurt to have been raised by parents who cared about my well-being and demonstratively loved me and cared about what happened to me overall. 

Though looking back .. at the number of years I was on my own …no longer under the roof of my family of origin ..

later teen years

not yet married …

& then as a young woman married for most of my lifetime…

& now as  an older adult a new widow …

I  can say

I still care deeply

about my self care ,

only ‘of course’ differently

.Life on my own requires my attention to be my best self ….  In even greater and more profound/pronounced ways.

I must love myself that much more to give generously  as never before.

As never before - there are no adequate words to describe what starting over means daily & so grateful to God that I am progressing with this daily newness .

I love the people who have  given me the gift of their love & support .

Though, under and all conditions-

as I give lovingly to others … and allow myself to be given to …

I can not place the love I have for others ahead of the love I must actively give to myself. This is a life lesson, though … of course as life as changed … so have I /so  do I

my new stage of life requires much & greater devotion/ development and it can be messy

Life can be messy .Though once you have lived awhile ‘everyone’ knows this . I just believe as we get older , we ‘simply’ accept this reality more.

I am attempting to be so willing to be uncertain in life  more often than not

I choose to

support & love myself at least a hair more than I love & give to anyone on the planet always & forever .

I can’t expect others to get me - all the time - that’s my job & the completeness given to me by the God which continues to exceed my highest vision of love . 

I believe the people I will always be surrounded by are people who not only love me - though respect & appreciate what they understand & don’t understand about me.

I value my boundaries , and people who know me - progressively value my boundaries & where I am at in the moment . when they don’t I let them know how I must care for me as my priority.

I believe that is how to form healthy relationships.

Of course in marriage I had way less boundaries , though friendships ( beyond the deep soulmate friendship I had with my spouse ) is not expected … nor should it be like a beautiful soulmate marriage 

Though my lessons of that commitment taught me much about love .

. That relationship took time to build with the intention of loving, learning a life time with a commitment that no one or nothing could come between .

And God saw to that

. I am grateful to have been w/ my spouse for the rest of his life. And now for the rest of my life - I am focusing on loving & giving to myself - with everything I have been privileged to learn / & continue to learn as I grow younger and even better every day.

I am

not sure if this response will stay

It was helpful to me to share what matters to me.

reposted

Article(link)

for reference to further respond to questions

Liminal space:

Definition, examples, and psychology

A liminal space is a space between spaces. A liminal space is a boundary between two points in time, space, or both. It’s the middle ground between two grounds, the mid-structure between two structures.

more from

article :

Origins of liminal spaces

Psychological liminal spaces are the products of the way the human mind works. Our minds find it incredibly useful to divide the world into categories with well-defined boundaries. Things are either this or that.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

According to LCSW
Melissa Cohen , a transitions expert … from Link

Forbes Health article :

she says :

Write things down. Give your thoughts—both positive and negative—a place to live. “When we think about things, they have a tendency to grow and take over everything else,” says Cohen.

“But when we write them down and give them a home,

they become smaller and more manageable.”

This does not have to be a story or even coherent sentences, it just needs to be your thoughts and ideas. Even a word or a picture helps. Once they are written down, you can always go back and look at what you were thinking. This will make it easier to recognize the path that you ultimately want to take.

Use words that enhance, not detract.

“For every negative statement, try and rewrite it into something positive,” says Cohen. For example, instead of saying “can’t,” “won’t,” or “unable to,” try reframing with phrases like “I look forward to” or “I like it when.” Little shifts in semantics can also shift your perspective towards a hopeful future.

Go “seven levels” deep. Keep asking yourself “why” until you get to the bottom of what is causing your uneasiness. Franklin calls this “going seven levels deep” and offers the following as an example: “Why am I so uncomfortable with not knowing X? Because P. Why does P make me so uncomfortable? Because P is unfair. Why is P unfair and why does it being unfair really bother me?” And so on. “Once we find the root cause, sometimes it just goes away and sometimes we need to engage other techniques and practices to rid ourselves of the emotional impact of that cause,” she says.
Focus on what you can control and not what you can’t. For example, you can control yourself, your environment and your responses—but you can’t control other people.

“So don’t focus on what you think others think about you or what you think they should do,” says Cohen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to 🎈BETTER LIFE In Progress. Thank You's post:

LOVE THIS MEETING!

Very powerful and as empowering as one dares to BE!

"Happiness Meeting - Liminal Space - Accepting where We Are"

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

For me, this title is as provocative as lighting a wick -- that sets in motion a string on tightly connected paper wicks in a long string of firecrackers....

I remember one Happiness meeting where we worked on uncertainty, and that was a very powerful meeting for me... I came to the realization that I have always had uncertainty but I was not bothered by it because I was physically and emotionally stable.

This meeting holds a much different meaning, in my world view...

I had to look up the definition for Liminal space, and it's meaning clicked in a pivotal way.

The meaning is valuable and it allowed me to exhale and relax as I began to identify with this new meaning and how it applied to my "now."

A large part of what "clicked," was in the definition: Liminal "Limen" means threshold.

"Uncertain transition b/t where you've been and where you're going, physically, mentally and emotionally."

This is a very powerful topic.

What I notice is that I am making choices now even before I am literally making my next transition!

My most powerful and self fullfilling choice: Inner peace.

The topic is not new, but I am...!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

"Accepting where we are..."

I am here to be willing to be open...

I choose to be open to learning something valuable in this space.

I choose to be responsible for every aspect of my willingness as well as every aspect of my resistance.

I allow my resistance to make itself known and understood.

I allow my resistance to be fully assessed so that I can find ways to transform this fear into something that is valuable and worthwhile, and that leads me to learn something that I love and accept about this period of transition and growth...

I welcome new flexibility: physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and psychically.

I choose to release stress. I allow mySelf to set my burdens down.

I choose that "God is before everything."

I choose to have a new relationship with my understanding of my inner peace.

I choose to Love, Honor and Care for My New Me and it does not matter where I am in transition towards.

I enter this Liminal Space with new intention: I choose self love and endlessly resilient self acceptance with every breath, with every step: forward, backward or side step!

I Am fearlessly resilient!

I Am fearlessly powerful!

I embrace my resilience and my power!

I Am calm. My mind is calm! 

I am open to this transition!

As I empower myself, I give others permission to others to empower themselves!!

As I take responsibility for my resilience and my resistance, I have a valuable new found self regulation muscle and as I become able to manage and correct myself, I am learning to love and restore my confidence as well as my inner calm.

I listen to ALL of me now: my heart, mind, body and Spirit with compassion, understanding and wisdom...

I am committed to having dynamic health on all levels.

This means that I choose to have relationships where mutual respect, trust, honesty and reciprocity flows freely.

If I have a block with ANY thing or any person - I am committed to healing or overcoming all mental or emotional blocks!

I allow myself to find several ways to learn about what is blocked and how to clear all blockages:

If the block is a class topic: Do some assessment findings. What and where is the block. Is it mental? Is it fatigue? If yes, then address fatigue and create structure to overcome fatigue.

If it has to do with old or toxic relationships, I have to surrender and give it All to God, let God go first, and thank God for being my God. Thank God for healing me and for loving me.

Excellent advise, about writing things down and transforming negative beliefs into positive ones.

It is important to have healthy awareness of our perceptions, and recognize when our beliefs create blockages or resistance.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

love that ! 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quotes by Richard Rohr

in process 

People who’ve had any genuine spiritual experience always know that they don’t know. They are utterly humbled before mystery. They are in awe before the abyss of it all, in wonder at eternity and depth, and a Love, which is incomprehensible to the mind.”

"Maturity is the ability to joyfully live in an imperfect world." ~ Richard Rohr

Liminal Spaces It is when we are betwixt and between, have left one room but not yet entered the next room, any hiatus between stages of life, stages of faith, jobs, loves, or relationships. It is that graced time when we are not certain or in control, when
something genuinely new can happen......
..Much of the work of the biblical God and human destiny itself is to get people into liminal space and to keep them there long enough to learn something essential and genuinely new. It is the the
ultimate teachable space.

"All great spirituality is about what we do with our pain. If we do not transform our pain, we will transmit it to those around us."

"All great spirituality teaches about letting go of what you don’t need and who you are not. Then, when you can get little enough and naked enough and poor enough, you’ll find that the little place where you really are is ironically more than enough and is all that you need. At that place, you will have nothing to prove to anybody and nothing to protect. That place is called freedom. It’s the freedom of the children of God. Such people can connect with everybody. They don’t feel the need to eliminate anybody . . ." 

"We do not think ourselves into new ways of living, we live ourselves into new ways of thinking." 

"Prayer is sitting in the silence until it silences us, choosing gratitude until we are grateful, and praising God until we ourselves are an act of praise." 

There is nothing to prove and nothing to protect. I am who I am and it's enough."

"God comes to us disguised as our life." ~ Richard Rohr

“When you get your, ‘Who am I?‘, question right, all of your, ‘What should I do?’ questions tend to take care of themselves”

Heartbreaks, disappointments and even our own weaknesses can serve as stepping-stones to the second half of life transformation. Failings are the foundation for growth. Those who have fallen, failed or 'gone down' are the only ones who understand 'up.'"

The people who know God well—mystics, hermits, prayerful people, those who risk everything to find God—always meet a lover, not a dictator.”

"You cannot heal what you cannot acknowledge."

Much of the work of midlife

is to tell the difference

between those who

are dealing with their

issues through you

and those who are really

dealing with you.”

"Pain that is not

transformed is

transmitted." 

Until we learn to love others as ourselves, it’s difficult to blame broken people who desperately try to affirm themselves when
no one else will.

Faith does not need to push the river because faith is able to trust that there is a river. The river is flowing. We are in it.”

Before the truth sets you free, it tends to make you miserable.”

"Most of us were taught that God would love us if and when we change. In fact, God loves you so that you can change. What empowers change, what makes you desirous of change is the experience of love. It is that inherent experience of love that becomes the engine of change." 

"A good teacher teaches people how to see, not what to see." 

Faith is not for overcoming obstacles; it is for experiencing them—all the way through!”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So Glad you like it too.
I want to share a bit Re: article 

some time soon,

I

too

definitively agree with the article . 

So glad - it is working for you . Hoping passerby’s enjoy or post a bit w/ us.

LIAMEC, 

wonderful posts! Thank you for sharing !

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ty for the Reflection questions:

1. Where are you right now in respect to yourself?

I have a few logs on the fire! I'm in a 4 semester certificate program. My 3rd and final clinical semester is almost done, and my forth semester is 2 classes that are non-clinical and they are not high intensity and they do not have exams, but they assignments that are divided up amongst a group and everyone contributes as we cover all of the course content. I

I am amazed, honestly. I have some huge and serious growth - that started with COVID. COVID changed my career path, and here I am, still trying to chart a new course in my career and I plan to complete this program in 4/2024 and sit for my certification exam in 6/2024.

I looked back a few days ago, and I could not believe everything that's happened in the past 12 months. Almost one year ago, I started in 1/2023, with enrolling into Spring semester of 2023. 

I have had family stuff/chronic dysfunction, plus school. I have temporary lodging and I am grateful that I am safe and with a wonderful inner circle where I am residing. 

I have basically surrendered the family dysfunction. I have totally stepped back and I have made some excellent choices for myself. I have managed to simply find my high road, and I have deepened my choice to choose inner peace. Over time, this choice has had lasting effects - and now, it is my highest priority, the pursuit of true inner peace. It has become much more, in my opinion. It's not just what I pursue but rather, it's changed my core values and its changed my  experience of being alive and finding/nurturing love, peace, mindfulness and positivity/ abundance on a daily basis.

2.  Where are you right now with regards to others?

I've learned that everyone is very much focused on their priorities, and I just enjoy my inner circle and I enjoy the marvelous gift of having connections that I enjoy. 

3.  Where are you with your daily self care?

That takes up most of my time. I am not going to fuss or complaint about what I need; I know that I need to more life balance. But I dearly value my health, and I believe that health is our greatest asset. I am 100% focused to daily/continuous self care. 

Self care requires continuous mindfulness. Mindfulness is related to my energy flow. It's like pedaling a bicycle, with both feet working together.

4.  Where are you with your goals and tasks of all sizes and priority?

I have a huge certification exam coming up, and I am searching for a fellowship opportunity that I can get accepted into and have that position in place before I sit for my exam. This is priority #1. There are other priorities, and it's all moving pretty fast. Housing/ relocation, etc. 

Additional question to consider:::

1.  What are you supposed to. be learning?  

If its really hard - the lesson must be huge.

For some people - the scope of your answer may vary.  

Many people are processing life long lessons -- and they are still learning.

That recurrent life lesson that keeps showing up...!

For others, it may not be a life long lesson, or at least they might not see it as a life long lesson that they are here to learn.  Just emerse yourself in this question, and see what you can identify.

Lifetime learning for me: 

Belonging. Adequacy/ being good enough/ smart enough/ capable enough/ pretty enough, ect...

Learning some very huge lessons regarding my relationship with myself and relationships with others.

I want to have a meaningful relationship with my higher self. With my Spiritual guides and God within me. 

I enjoy having my Spiritual life in the center of my life. Plants, animals, gems, minerals, pure joy, studying, learning, learning to use my brain, learning how to think for myself, and observing stars, planets and lunar events. 

I have many thoughts about exuberant health! But the truth is I move slow in the morning, and I absolutely love spending the better part of the morning in my favorite pajamas. 

I have an idea of what I would love for house plans...

I really enjoy imagining the best house plans for sustainable living, having year round gardening and at the same time, streamline taxes or get agricultural tax exemption...

I love the word/ the idea … the set of belief values of certitude 

Certainty vs Certitude:

Certitude refers to a state of absolute conviction or belief in something. It implies a level of faith or trust that goes beyond mere confidence.

From site called

The Content Authority

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wonderful work Excellent Choices!

To be continued later this eve 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love the question you added 

What are you supposed to be learning?  

I have found whether it’s easy or excruciating… my ‘lesson’ is cling to The Creator , my loving God.

These last 2 years could have been not just painful - though from what I hear - for many in similar circumstance - the way my spouse & I were together for so long & the trauma of abrupt loss … moving forward could have lost all meaning permanently.

My faith has grown so much 

I am learning that uncertainty is not the end of me or the end of the world . 
I have once again kept self care as my highest priority , though while it hasn’t been easy - ( to say the least ) … with Gods guidance… I do things mindfully & I can’t get ahead of myself … I couldn’t if I wanted to .

I chose the topic liminal for space for that reason … I am in transition , and it’s about using the best of where I cane from and allowing in what will give me the most peace & joy.

I am not just a hopeful person , I believe things are moving in the most beneficial direction for myself and those I happen to interact with . God just keeps showing me life has purpose and God cares about the little things as well as the big things 

I have been involved with celebrations ,

learning experiences ,

phenomenal people who understand

And the ones that don’t ask questions and

wait for the answer .

I would like to start a business or be a part of a business that

is already in place … that helps others

‘move forward’

It will keep me growing thru things as I involve myself

w/ the ripple effect… paying it forward.

some selected quotes from

above 

“All great spirituality teaches about letting go of what you don’t need and who you are not. Then, when you can get little enough and naked enough and poor enough, you’ll find that the little place where you really are is ironically more than enough and is all that you need. At that place, you will have nothing to prove to anybody and nothing to protect. That place is called freedom. It’s the freedom of the children of God. Such people can connect with everybody. They don’t feel the need to eliminate anybody . . ."  Richard Rohr  

“God comes to us disguised as our life." ~ Richard Rohr

“When you get your, ‘Who am I?‘, question right, all of your, ‘What should I do?’ questions tend to take care of themselves” Richard Rohr

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I LOVE these quotes - and I LOVE Richard Rohr....

Faith does not need to push the river because faith is able to trust that there is a river. The river is flowing. We are in it.”

Richard Rohr

"We do not think ourselves into new ways of living, we live ourselves into new ways of thinking." 

Richard Rohr

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

pausing bc - very active lately , and generously giving to myself to regroup & begin again next week

wisdom-quotes-self-care.jpg

1.  I am grateful for all that I am, for all that I have, and for all that I experience.
  2. I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.
  3. When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

4. Inner peace is wherever I am
  5. I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

6. I ALWAYS pace myself and that’s why I am completely satisfied with all of my efforts.
  7. I leap to my next level of learning and skill with lighthearted assurance.

8. I have aquired the vital skills of how to rest in God, and letting go and enjoying life

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. Wonderful new opportunities are opening up for me to use my unique creative skills and abilities

2. My skills are in high demand. I am sought out for my great knowledge and unique talents!

3. MY CREATIVE SKILLS ARE GETTING BETTER N BETTER.....

4. I increase my self confidence by increasing my skills and abilities every day.

5. I am learning skills and techniques that provide personal empowerment and control over my own life experience.

6. I boost my creativity and pick up new skills.

7. All my creative skills and abilities have more than tripled

8. I learn new skills that raise my level of personal awareness

9. I am now taking immediate action, right now, today, and raising my skills to the highest level. I use my power to take action right now

10. I do new visualization exercises to increase all my skills and abilities

In response to 🥳 healthy,wealthy& wise (thank you)'s post:

To me the essential ingredient

of utilizing Affirmations is 

to :

Image result for abraham hicks everyone feels things differently pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

9bef2911087cff1913125e898052445a--gardening-quotes-flower-quotes.jpgquote-thoughts-grow-vase1-570x570.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• peace & harmony cards by Wayne Dyer
    If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along. (I align myself with people who support my growth.)
    One of the highest places you can get to is to be independent of the good opinions of others. ( What other people think of me is none of my business. )

You can’t go around being what everyone wants you to be, living your life through other people’s rules, and expect to be happy and have inner peace. ( I live my life in my own way. )

No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. ( I create the world that I live in. )

I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine.( Love is my gift to the world. )

• ~

►Surrender control to the supreme wisdom and authority of God and to the Divine in your soul. Step into the void with courage. Learn to say, “I don’t know”. That’s not blind faith. It’s pure faith that will allow God and your spirit to lead you wherever your soul wants and needs to go. ~ Melody Beattie

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Allowing Wonderful's post:

All of the quotes and affirmations are so dynamic and so perfect, so valuable and - with perfect timing.

Richard Rohr is an excellent writer... Beautiful quotes!

Thank you for posting all of this great stuff!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content