login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★affirmations - a way of life

I have not been doing affirmations much and have just read through my list and realised living my life through those affirmations will create such a beautifull way of living in every area .The answers i have been searching for are right there ,patiently waiting till i was ready to see it .
Have you read your list today .love flowergirl

In response to Flowergirl’s post:

Thanks Flowergirl. I needed a reminder. I’ve recently added a few affirmations & it’s time to print them out again, remind myself to read them everyday. Going to add to my wish list a recorder so that I can take them along with me on my 30 minute walks.

Dear Flowergirl, What a joy to read your beautifully and simply expressed realization of the power and importance of our affirmations. It moved me. It sounds so easy and it IS. We all have many highs and lows in our days, but if we keep in touch with our higher good through affirmations, it’s like “a rope to shore”. Day by Day, Jan

I read my list almost every day…. if there is one that seems to get “stuck in my throat”, I reword it till I can internalize it… trying to keep it positive and in the present tense…. I now have a list just for prosperity as that seems to be the area where I have the most trouble… I have grown so much in the time I have been using them… and this site is such a gem… I come here every day….. Blessings Flower Girl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Affirmations (speaking well to ourselves) is certainly key! And yes bmindful is quite full of these wonderful energizing directives to our subconscious(:

Bmindful is a place I have chosen to spend time , because of the wonderful energizing thoughts/ideas/people(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks selfcare
I need to think of something inspiring to say….without repeating myself. I will have a think and come back later.
For now though: Much Gratitude for my friends here on Bmindful – you keep me energised and open to receive.
God Bless you all.. x

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content