post 1

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 1

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 2
Related thread-links in process
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The following was a list I love from an article. The article was deleted, though fortunately I saved something from it, that I believe is very powerful:


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
In response to: I Am RemarkablyWell˚ |
|
|---|---|
| affirmations: | |
| I now assume the feeling which vibrates higher and higher, to the energy of my peaceful and harmonious soul. |
My high vibrations are proactive! |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Articles
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Through your ability to think and feel, you have dominion... - Neville Goddard
|
|
|---|---|
|
And when you need something accomplished fast, and ones energy is mixed... harmony can still be created. Once we remember we as humans ... can have more than one feeling, we then ->can stop making ourselves feel worse... by ridiculing how we feel |
|
| affirmation style directly below inspired by Chuck Britt MA LMHC - link | |
| Today’s affirmation: I now assume the feeling which vibrates higher and higher, to the energy of my prosperous, peaceful,harmonious soul. |
I can choose to notice that I have more than one feeling. I choose to notice I can create from this moment I allow myself to begin I can do this now
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Articles
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
start where you are and/or where your spirit is taking you
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi