login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SPRING’21★★NEWEST★★Happiness Meeting: Awakening the Divine Within

Title:  Awakening the Divine within.

To All of our beloved Bmindful Community,

I welcome you all to this latest happiness meeting.

This Happiness meeting has a very special place at a very special time for all of us.

As we embark upon the spring of 2021, we face many challenges that are unprecedented. We enter this new era with a new understanding and new appreciation of our diverse, complex vulnerabilities.  

Context:

As we witness and survive the Novel COVID virus of 2020, we have seen the terrible losses and costs of lives. The numbers of lives lost is stunning. The economic impact has brought the global economy to its knees. We have governments around the world that are spiraling; its been a massive drain on economic growth with a now slow recovery.  We have seen decades worthy of prosperity suddenly wiped out as many business failed during the shut down. We have seen unprecented social change, especially the gap between the few with extreme wealth verses the rest of the world.  We are faced with a conglomeration of crisis: social disparity, racial disparity and injustice, economic, environmental (climate change), public health, health care, infrastructure, and dysfunctional government, bizarre conspiracy theories and the folks who peddle them...  As the world confronted the 2020 Novel COVID pandemic, every country and every economy was brought to a standstill. 

And, where we are... entering a new era.

This Happiness meeting is intended to be a source of empowerment for our Spirit. One of the ways of empowering Spirit is by embracing the message of love and service and by passing it on. 

In this Happiness meeting, we are invited to turn to Spirit to figure things out by shifting our perceptions and by refocusing on the life that we want to achieve.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Awakening the Divine within

I would like to introduce a very amazing youtube video of a class that was given by the late Wayne Dyer.  The name of the video is: "There is a Spiritual Solution to every problem."

Thank you ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze, for uploading this!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

This meeting is open

A Healing Ocean Breeze:

Thank you for inserting the following video!!

I have enclosed this video because it is such a powerful resource!

I have been using this in the evenings, and occasionally I use it in the mornings.

I like the way it supports me being more definitive.  I love how comforting it feels to come from such certainty...

This meeting is about Awakening the Divine within.  The best place to begin in right now, in this moment. Its actually the only place to begin, is in this moment.

I invite you to take time and find that space and begin to open yourself to whatever is happening. Wherever you are, you are getting to learn are grow in this moment. 

LOVE+GROW+CREATIVITY+PLAY+JOY+UNITY+CONNECTION+COMMUNITY+CONSCIOUSNESS.

I open this meeting with the following list of mantras, and I invite you to open with a mantra of your liking.

1.  "I AM beautiful."  "I AM pure Spirit."  
  2. "I AM open to by highest good."
  3. "Play heals!! Humor is everywhere and it flows easily!"
  4.  I practice full compassion with no judgement around how I feel and whatever feelings are coming up. Whatever comes up, I don't deny these feelings. I take 3 deep breaths and pause and I again ask myself what I am feeling. My mantra is "I accept this." 
  5. I find ways to re-parent myself.  I notice the good qualities, progress, effort and accompolishments. I set new limits and cultivate healthier habits as I tune into any difficulty I am having. I use memories to connect to my inner child by noticing the first time that feeling came up. I reach out to whatever feeling appears in my inner awareness. "I allow my inner child to speak and tell me what she wants." "My inner child and her innocence are loved unconditionally."
  6. "I choose to be filled with love and joy. I allow light and love to flow out in everything I say and do."
  7. "Opportunity for new connection is everywhere. I source peace. I source connection.  My grow is exponential. My time is now.  I AM fruitful, I AM productive. I AM filled with joy!" 
  8. "My spirit is yielding, flexible, steadfast and willing. I AM LOVE. I AM VAST. I BELONG."
  9. "I focus on my Spirit by shifting my thoughts from fear to love."
  10. "I let go of all attachments.  I am free.  I am unlimited."
  11. "I can make beautiful choices."....

This meeting is now open!  I welcome miracles and I welcome us all to accessing the Divine within!

LOL! I stood up from my chair, and my first thought was "I am timeless."

In an instant, I gave up being attached to any age or identifying with my age....!

I give up being limited!  

I am not an age, I am a person!! Age is just a form of objective information and it has its limits.  My body has an age however, my mind and my spirit do not!  

I am unlimited and my Spirit is eternal!

Wonderful meeting Kathi! 
I will be back to reread/ write a bit.

I wanted to share the meditation by US Anderson’s book 3 Magic Words which Wayne Dyer recites in the video above.

I read the book Three Magic Words in the 70’s, and it was such an inspiration back then. I still love the meditation today. Thank you for including it, in a yet another wonderful Happiness Meeting.

► by~ U.S. Andersen, author of book Three Magic Words (1954) suggests repeating the meditation below, after a daily 10 minute period of stillness.

“I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been,
and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of
confidence and quietness and security where all things
are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind,
God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I
ask of it. This universal mind knows the answer to all of
my problems, and even now the answers are speeding
their way to me. I needn’t struggle for them; I needn’t
worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the
answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind
of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers
will return to me when they are needed. Through the
great law of attraction, everything in life that I need
for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
necessary that I strain about this, only believe. For in
the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I
see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in
the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that
the intelligence that created all these things is in me and
around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest
need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure
spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is
perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant
demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and
myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my
path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstance to
the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
serves me now.”

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze's post:

Thanks for helping post these videos and for posting the script.

Angel friend!!

In response to Kathi's post:

Truly a pleasure! And I thank you for the creation of something beautiful for all. 
Back atcha angel friend!

In response to Kathi's post

Some of my recent mantras:

I am including an affirmation pic, which I claim though am not the author(:

8f4e7a7afe51f0703e7c58d051548a21.jpg

In response to Kathi's post:

I love how you have tapped into creation without limits

that speak to you.

Like the meditation above we are what we claim. We can get out of our way and allow

the freedom our spirit already is.

No matter
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my
path,

I refuse to accept it,

for it is nothing

but illusion.
There can be no obstacle

or undesirable circumstance to
the mind of God,

which is in me,

and around me, and
serves me now.”

I REMAIN:

playful

diligent

& exceptionally kind

to myself 

and 

all others.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ

I REMAIN:

someone who sees

and commands a wonderful mind, body,spirit experience-with

everything I do.

All desired  Good Direction..

becomes 

doable

fun

and ingenious,

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

♥~✧ॐ♥

Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results

for every thing  I Am engaged in.

♥~✧ॐ♥

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ

I REMAIN:

timeless

priceless

and a work of art for my

(conscious and unconscious)

discriminating 

taste.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

This next one has opened me up considerably

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

From this day forward:

I allow myself to know,

do

and be

all

I desire for the future

I look forward to.

I am grounded in the awareness that I am first and foremost a spiritual being. 

I AM Ease. I Am Playful. I Am inner outer freedom and flow.

Unconscious and conscious resentment turn into blessings and work is now play.
  →   Life is fun!

You are beautiful!  Your heart is a source of liberation and illumination!

Love your powerful mantras and your passion, intention, contribution and commitment to your values.

Thank you for all of your influence and kindness that has touched my life and has influenced my personal growth!  Because of the blessing of your listening, I have the gift of being heard and that has allowed me to move forward in meaningful ways with joy and a sence of completion.

I wake up to thoughts of the Universe and to thoughts of intending to create sacredness in and around me today.  This day is going to be a day of manifestation of my inner Spirit.  Today, I plan to celebrate our earth and celebrate my Spirit. Yes, life is fun and this day will have celebration in me and around me... I walk in beauty!!

Snatam Kaur:

Dayndaa Day

https://youtu.be/2qatJ1fLFBE

Snatam Kaur: Dayndaa Day (Infinity) lyrics with translation:

Mantra: Gaavai Ko Taan [Also Known as: 3rd Pauree of Japji] Mantra transforms insufficiency into sufficiency.

Verse 1

Gaavai ko taan, hovai kisai taan

Gaavai ko daat, jaanai neeshaan

Gaavai ko gun vadeeaa-eeaa chaar

Gavvai ko vidiaa vikham veechaar

Gaavai ko saaj karay tan khayh

Gaavai ko jeea lai fir dayh

Gaavai ko jaapai disai door

Gaavai ko vaykhai haadara hadoor

Kathna kathee na aavai tot

Kath kath kathee, kotee kot kot

Chorus, repeat 4 times:

Dayndaa day lainday thak paaeh

Jugaa jugantar khaahee khaaeh

Hukamee Hukam chalaa-ay raaho

Naanak vigasai vayparvaaho

Bridge:

(Free)

(To be)

(Infinite)

Language: Gurmukhi - Source: Siri Guru Granth Sahib - Author: Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Translation:

Some sing of his power - who has that power?

Some sing of his gifts, and know these as his sign and insignia.

Some sing of his glorious virtures, his greatness and his beauty.

Some sing of knowledge of him, through arduous study and contemplation.

Some sing that he fashions the body, and then again reduces it to dust.

Some sing that he takes life away, and then again restores it.

Some sing that he seems far away;

Some sing that he watches over us, face to face, ever present.

There is no lack of those who preach and teach.

Millions upon millions offer millions of sermons and stories.

The great giver keeps on giving, while those who receive grow weary of receiving.

Throughout the ages, consumers consume.

The Commander, by his command, leads us to walk upon the path.

O Nanak, he blossoms forth, carefree and independent.

So much is coming up for me from these two Wayne Dyer videos and from assimilating all of this information...

There is a lot to unpack from the first video: "There is a Spiritual Solution for every problem."

I found the video to be very validating as it frequently cashes in to a life time accumulation of wisdom.  It takes me time to appreciate the richness of all of his wisdom. 

I allow my Spirit, mind and body to become integrated. 

In response to Spirit Place: Theres so much more!'s post:

Thank you for your beautiful kind words. That is indeed high praise. You have truly touched my heart with this complement. 

Wrote upon awaking:

For me the Wayne Dyer video was reinforcement of truly living in the now and not to wear the the things you have gone thru in the moment or from anytime in the past as a badge of honor.

Many things we go thru if spelled out could be seen as huge, though the minute we use our energy to explain that to our conscious and unconscious mind, we have affirmed our position and energy in life as the conditions we have endured versus the I AM that is possible with daily moment by moment newness shift/ transformation.

Personal recent example, hubby has had un-wellness ... which created much pain and a lack of mobility...and then a car accident... after.

He totaled the vehicle though gratefully he and the other driver ok.

The both of us could have easily lived in the what if’s , the oh no’s and doubt. He could have started living a life of regret because of all of the uncertainty with our experiences.

I still work, a job that takes up my focus and physicality by standing on my feet all day, and no real pausing with my many interactions.
Instead we focused on our blessings and blessings to come.

[Of course I had to get honest to how the rushing around and little sleep had begun to affect me. As my energy changed, and with my caretaking and handling details of daily life occurred...]

Just kept the focus on where we desired to be as the blessings we already claimed... and everyday life has gotten better.

All of our experiences ARE IMPROVING

Just kept the focus on where we desired to be as the blessings we already claimed... and everyday life has gotten better.

Another example, I found myself repeating if only I had a vacation.

I found myself noticing others who didn’t have to work (retired... or just financially free and no need to work)...The more I did that the more noticeably burnt out I was becoming,‘justifiably so’.

And when others had compassion/sympathy for recent circumstances... like ‘she just can’t catch a break’ ... it was affirming my plight.

I decided to live as blessed and everyday I thanked God for my blessings that were obvious and the ones that ‘were on their way’

I decided to live as blessed and every day I thanked God for my blessings that were obvious and the ones that ‘were on their way’ 

To me this is TOOL  for daily living 

First... had to get honest, who am I? And then respond with I AM...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBnmHXgXj-Gps4DyUBYR4ZeNuzlx-XiG6V8Q&usqp=CAU

What am I feeling? What would I like to experience?

My hubby wasn’t as quick to follow this from the inside out. After all physical pain tells us a story we translate into many things. It was important to not do any of this intellectually. 
All of our experiences are improving.

Another thing that came is coming out of this is a rededication to selfcare. Some may ask ...Again? Lol yes again and always... and better and better as ones Mind, body spirit directs.

It was very difficult to do this for myself after full days of industrious activity at work...

Though it’s

all

about creating

new

energetic places

and finding yourself exceeding your plateaus .

AFFIRMATIONS:

Today is a GOOD day, a VERY GOOD DAY

I can choose to enjoy how self -reliant I AM..

I can choose to surrender to my God which exceeds my concept of my own self-reliance, my own HIGHEST GOOD

and allow a GREATER spiritual understanding and a GREATER  plan.

I do this and allow this

effortlessly, automatically and mindfully,

I NOW can  do this as desired...as needed on the newness of each fresh new moment..

I am very good at this every time.

I AM doing this NOW,

AMEN

I began to live from possibility AGAIN and from a place that wasn’t something I conjured from the past (accomplishment)... It was always fresh and new and with surrendering the moment I was in and the moments I had been.

The spirit of inner vacation was what I claimed. The energy and reality I was counting the days for... I began allowing myself to entertain wholeheartedly ♥️.

If is very difficult to have a direct conversation with me these days...actually more than ever. Most people I know live in the reality of their external conditions. I am firm believer to change Anything on the outside ... we need to ask ourselves what would you like to experience... and tell the intellect to sit it out. Get in touch with God that exceeds your undertaking and Surrender with just the faith of a mustard seed... and allow your new way of trusting, believing , and having faith to be your new unconscious conscious experience. 

This, in my view is not something we do, and rest on our laurels. We do and soar to new horizons.

Here is to a brand new moment and the blessed newness that I AM.

Let go of: I let go of everything that preceded this moment…to be in this moment.

Let go of: I let go of everything that preceded this moment…to be in this moment.

Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.

In response to ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze's post: In response to ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze's post:

quote I love:

I think of affirmations and visualizations as tapping into the power of the imagination, which is a generator and transformer, a force that precedes and shapes who we become, and what we create and achieve. Whenever we attempt something new or difficult, we have to be able to imagine it before it becomes possible. It’s the combination of inspiration and perspiration that brings about tangible results.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

more quotes I love-in process:

quote The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he’s always doing both. L. P. Jacks (Lawrence Pearsall Jacks, 1860-1955) LP Jacks

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

- - - I choose to have a positive outlook on life.

- - - I am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily

- - ☑It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.

•  
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I bring my dreams into the present moment.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I am open to receive my higher good.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    In become even more compassionate to myself I reap the reward of spending less time inching upstream. 
  • ~~ ✰~~
      • The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.

- - - I am my own best friend and I allow that same Divinity in all of my everyday and now even more  joyful  interactions.

——

- - - I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

• -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

quote✿Affirmations are an important component in raising your vibrational level to what it is you want. Remember, the law of attraction does not respond to the words you use or the thoughts you think. It simply responds to how you feel about what you say and how you feel about what you think.Jack Canfield

• Weight-Loss-Motivation-Choice.jpg

Making the Choice Not to Worry at success.com via @SUCCESS Magazine (not sure what edition, found it long time ago)

More damage is done by worrying than by what is being worried about. This is because 90 percent of all worries never come to pass. Over the years, I have made it a deliberate point not to worry. If something happens at work or at home that would constitute a worry, I have learned to address the potential worry and say, “I’m going to wait to worry.” Then when I objectively and realistically address the issue, the “obvious” need for worrying goes away.

For me to enjoy life, remain healthy, and be full of peace, worry cannot be part of my daily routine. I’ve seen its disastrous effects on the lives of people and their children. Here are a few of the side effects of worrying:

Self-doubt – It is a downward spiral that focuses on the negative and why things cannot be done versus why things can be done. It is a sinkhole, a debilitating attitude, and a terrible habit.

Mediocrity – Capable people who worry are rendered incapable of accomplishing their intended goal. Worry makes you peck around on the ground like a chicken when you were intended to soar like an eagle.

Fright – People who worry are not being cautious or thinking things over; they are simply scared. Running scared is the enemy of success, peace, contentment, happiness, joy, and laughter.

No spark – The excitement is gone. Worry lets the air out of all you do, draining the fun and excitement from everything.

No creativity – The freedom to be creative is squelched by worry. You simply cannot excel to your full potential when worry controls your thoughts.

Improper shaping – You are molded and shaped by your thinking, and worries should not shape your future.

Hazy results – Those who worry are second-guessing themselves, which produces a hesitancy that brings with it an unclear focus. Such a hazy goal will produce a hazy result.

Bad habits – Worrying is a habit, the result of preconditioning and years of practice. The destructive habit of worrying turns people into prisoners.

Physical ailments – The body reacts adversely to internal worries. John Edmund Haggai insightfully stated, “A distraught mind inevitably leads to a deteriorated body.”

Wasted time – Over 90 percent of what you worry about never comes to pass. To worry is to waste time; therefore, the more you worry, the less you accomplish.

Make the decision for yourself to live life worry-free. It is not only possible, but it is also very enjoyable

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu4c5CUZlXnNU0o6O2ACFZ4ARkQTzZyud9WqxWR-g8Q9gi1ZufnQ
    •  

626719e39305608cc21bcc52b9908637--special-quotes-law-of-attraction.jpg

“Since most problems are created by our imagination and are thus imaginary, all we need are imaginary solutions.” Richard Bandler

dc6e1fdd3802684c337d61fb448d048c.jpg

something I wrote on another thread which seemed fitting in my now experience:

Using Your Imagination For Creating Life

Some beliefs I'd like to share:

• You can change any point of irritation or some level of  fear around, by letting go of it’s current meaning or attachment to you.
  • By detaching, you become free  to allow all you want it to be from a soul place.
  • Utilizing current resources you presently have ... making room for more useful resources as they are ready for you..you become ready/aligned for them.
  • By working within your current resources,  you see how prosperous you already are
  • Let go of arranging and designing areas that may not be meant to be ( yet or ever) by surrendering to the idea -it will be 'this' or something magnificently better.
  • You can plan for ‘just about anything’ ..if you are willing to do let go of the results and do a bit of footwork…from thought/feeling to regular consistent inspired-action.
  • A  measurement of sorts... is being created vibrationally(:
  • Make time to be centered, keep that vision board up and running..detach from the (complete) outcome and ready yourself for a journey. I say “detach” from the outcome..not because you shouldn’t envision the best..Though because the result could be better than your vision. And detaching from the result allows you to be mindful for the journey.
  • … by working with what is right here right now, many wonderful things may already be present.
  • If your current place in life is as harsh as you believe it is..Take the time find something good about it, while you use it as a place to work from?
  • Breathe.. What needs your appreciation today? What needs your attention toward something new?
  •  

Do what you do to center you..And come back and share your insights on being wherever you want to be, and appreciating the entire process.

That’s my take, anyway. What’s yours? 

love,selfcare

giphy.webpI Am an ingenious co-creator of my HIGHEST GOOD energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

I go with the flow and my life is easy and filled with joy

With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a Divine order underlying all life. Regardless of outer appearances, every person and event is conspiring toward my highest good.

Thank you for everything you shared...

I had to read and re-read many parts of what you shared because you truly have so much going on that I had to run to keep up!

I love how dynamic and fluid your pace of energy change and revitalization is.

Obviously, you are adept and advanced to the point of precision in the use and application  of will and in a level of mastery of alignment and its' manifestation of reproducing impeccable energy, contribution and regenerative self care.

I am grateful just to appreciate both your finesse and what all becomes possible...

I appreciate both your sublime delicacy while at the same time, you have both mastery, disciple.  You are consistently formidable and 

uniquely adaptive...

I love what you distinguished about choice, and I agree.

Making great choices allows us achieve and accomplish truly great things.

When I look at the amazing life, the success and lifetime achievement of Wayne Dyer, he made truly beautiful choices...

In response to Kathi's Spirit Place: Theres so much more!'s post:

Thank You, Kathi. My only 'regret' is when I wake it isn't natural for me to be more 'reader friendly'

Thank you for taking the time to 'read into' my (most recent) experiences and tools I am allowing to get the most out of the hand I AM dealt.

2e4bb8dc3969ede10fc8bb22e8c90635--secret-garden-quotes-the-secret-garden.jpg

Infinite patience produces immediate results…the immediate result of your infinite patience is peace. You retreat in peace and let the universe handle the details. Wayne Dyer

The real purpose of life is to just be happy where you are. Return to nature. Find your own nature.Wayne Dyer

Examine the labels you apply to yourself. Every label is a boundary or limit you will not let yourself cross. ~Wayne Dyer

Kath, You and this meeting Inspired this thread!

Wayne Dyer: I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine.( Love is my gift to the world. )

I believe this is from the Wayne Dyer’s movie - The Shift

I was reading a Wordpress blog entitled The God Project... and the blogger was quoting from The Shift by Wayne Dyer...and they wrote this:

This is one other scene in this movie that really got to me, and I did not capture any direct quotes from it. In the scene the maintenance guy from the hotel (where most of the movie took place) thought he was alone while he played this amazing piece of music. Well one of the characters had been quietly sitting in a corner without saying anything, until the music stopped. They started up a conversation about why the maintenance guy doesn’t play piano for a living.

His reply went something like this: I used to love to play the piano. When I started playing as a young boy, I played for it for myself. Then I started playing for the audience. And I began to wonder if I failed at playing the piano, if the audience would still love me. So I began to fail on purpose. I would miss notes here and there, and the audience members noticed, and they began to treat me differently. They didn’t love me when I didn’t play perfectly. So I stopped playing all together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awesome food for thought, don't you think?

Why is this important to this thread?

When one's focus is other-oriented more than allowing the focus on themselves and what matters on a very personal level-we are more apt to stray away from our Divine inner place of freedom... our Divine Higher Place

Spiritual AlchemyTransmuting Negativity Into Loving Kindness

this article reminded me of the love affirmation by Wayne Dyer

loved the article (article's author Shinzen Young -about the author)

Review
There are two main goals in the spiritual life. One is to have a sense of complete freedom and fulfillment for oneself. The other is to be a source of love and good will to others. If you can experience negativity as energy,“recolor”that energy as love and good will, and let it spread out from you, then you will be simultaneously achieving those two goals. With practice, any person can learn to do this. That means any person can experience
an extraordinary empowerment in their daily life.
At first you may only be able to do this with small negativities--minor irritations. Bear in mind the steps again.
The negative circumstance gives rise to strong feelings. But the feelings come in waves. Focus on the waves. Then produce a positive feeling. And let the waves that formerly were negative feelings be colored by that positive feeling so that their energy spreads and magnifies the positive feeling. Let yourself become just a mass of positive feeling, a mass of loving energy. And carry that vibration with you throughout the entire interaction
and throughout your entire day.

Thank you for posting the above quote, taken from "The Shift."

Yes, its interesting because it shows us our humanity.  Many people want to be appreciated, loved and they need to have the experience of belonging.

Nobody is perfect all of the time. We are not meant to be. It's an important aspect of true growth is to experience and to fully understand - the mistakes need not stop us from experiencing and understanding our greater purpose, joy and our contribution.

Music, like painting, poetry and writing all have a way of reaching everyone in the same space.  

I'll never forget this one time, I was watching a video of Paul McCartney, as he was preparing to perform in Russia.  The video showed him dressing casually, in a t-shirt, worn jeans and worn tennis shoes. They showed him in his dressing room. And he was so approachable, he was so normal...  The effect allowed the audience to have the experience that we are all the same, there are no barriers b/w him and the audience.

He played several songs, and almost everyone in the crowd sang along while others danced and laughed! It was beautiful.  Then, he played Let it Be. And everyone stopped talking, stopped moving, and the whole place became still...  The video panned all across the thousands of people.  They stood up, put their hands together under their chin or across their heart, some people shut their eyes, and almost everybody began to weep... I wept when I experienced it! It was pure beauty, just pure - purity. Pure love. Pure Spirit. 

To this day, I can still remember how I felt! My body remembers how good that experience felt. It's a very special feeling of immense joy and immense great harmony... It's unforgettable!

I have really been amazed with my Spirit...

So many things are opening up, good things!

Listening to all of the Wayne Dyer videos has been very beneficial. 

My Spirit is ready to soar!!

Like that, Kath,

Nobody is perfect all of the time. We are not meant to be. It's an important aspect of true growth is to experience and to fully understand - the mistakes need not stop us from experiencing and understanding our greater purpose, joy and our contribution

I like something I was taught about mistakes from an old wise spiritual leader I once knew, he spoke of mistakes as mis-takes. Because perfection if thought of as never making an error is silly. Though living life with the understanding that we can be pretty remarkable teachable humans empowers our ability for expansion. We can learn to be grateful for absolutely every one of our experiences. Because if it wasn’t for the contrast … the mis-takes , where would our motivation for the ‘more’… the improvement on many dimensions come from. We would not think stretching to a Greater place was necessary. 

I love the state of flow. I have realized it isn’t about perfection of everything, it is about knowing wherever you are is where you are meant to be in each new moment and the expansion is what we allow by allowing ‘yes-energy’ to life and the elements of the journey.

Some Energy 'Work' ... is always good to include when beginning ‘anything’

I clearly state my intentions , which draws these perfectly heartfelt desires into my reality.

I fully understand that I have the power to alter my life

I am now enabling my vibration to match energy of prosperity: I AM prosperity (inner outer wealth)

I am now enabling my vibration to match the energy of a happily ...oh so completely organized ...and creative beautiful remarkable being of light and love.

I AM fully equipped to be the remarkable soul I AM. Today I ease into my day as the energy which serves myself and  benefits others in the best of ways.

1. Why do always accomplish anything I set my mind on?

2. Why do I always have the energy and passion to make my thoughts a reality?

3. Why do I always know I am responsible for my own attitude?

4. Why are my thoughts always clear and focused?

5. Why do I always allow myself to know exactly what I want?

6. Why am allowing myself to be a creative genius?

7. Why am I always allowing myself to be utterly grateful for each experience in my life?

My willingness to work wonders in my own life is now accomplished.

tremendous news!

Just re-read this thread!

So many excellent tools!!

Exactly was I needed, to reinforce my perceptions concerning our amazing Gift of our Divine within...

Blessing, Bmindful!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content