login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The best high!!

What’s yours?

Act positively, in the moment, with one eye on tomorrow. Freerace.

Outdoor concert sitting on a blanket with a beautiful woman and a bottle or three of good wine just after the sun has dipped below the horizon. OR being in the recording studio with some good musicians and a producer who knows what he is doing.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

What is the last concert you went to, Cookie? I haven’t been to one since 1999 – The Gypsy Kings – this makes me want to go to a concert!! It was such a fun night and great music. Thanks for bringing back an old memory!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I haven’t been to very many over the last few years, but I went to see KC and the Sunshine Band about a month ago. I wish I had gotten to go with you to the Gypsy Kings! I have one of their cd’s. Really good stuff.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The best high for me consists of being in the mountains. That is what I miss about living out west.

Though living where I do, I absolutely love the beach in the evening on the Pier strolling with my hubby. It is revitalizing(:

Another high for me is a Bruce Springsteen concert.

I think we should make a list..because I was about to go on and on. I think I love lots of things(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yes, Laurie, I’m with you, I want to list stuff! I too am drawn to mountains and lakes and trees! Here’s another simple one, lying on a soft bed in a nice cool room with the lights off, a fan blowing the air around, my mp3 player and a great pair of headphones!

Sitting on a porch during a rain storm.

Riding my scooter. (Maybe I should get a motorcycle so I could ride cross-country.)

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content