login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Positive-Challenge on June 21st*

Roxy shared the following:
Prepare for the 40 day Fast from Negative thoughts and Actions starting June 21, at 12:00am and continues until August 1st 12:00pm This is a World wide event that will attempt to raise the World Consciousness to the Oneness.

Great idea..Let’s do it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Im up for the challenge.
Going to put this in favourite threads to remind me.

enjoy life!

im in too ,just written both dates in my diary ,thanks Roxy and Laurie ,hi best,love flowergirl

I’ve just penciled it in too, great idea :)

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Hi Flowergirl sorry reply is late. Computer went for a health check, all better now though :) x

enjoy life!

I am so going to do this, I need to try this now lol!

In response to positivethoughtsnenergy’s post:
Same here – I will try this now in preparation for the big day when everyone will be doing it and collectively we will have much success.
Small goal for myself today – turn it around immediately…whenever negative thoughts come in. I’ll see how I go…

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
hi anoushka ,going to join you today ,it sounds easy buti think it wil be an eye opener – good luck.love flowergirl

I am so excited that so many of you are on board. You are right about one thing this is not going to be easy, but it will be enlightening. I will have a web site set up soon for anyone who needs help and some ideas on how to accomplish this extraordinary challenge.

I consider myself a positive person and I know that this is not going to be a cake walk, but with all the support we get from our friends at Bmindful; we can do this.

I thought of a couple of grateful statements that might help when we wake up each morning.

“Thank you Universe for allowing me to experience another fantastic day on this planet!”

“Thank you body and mind for another blissful day of physical and mental health!”

I hope these can help us keep that positive attitude for our 40 days and nights. I know we can do it!

Be sure and share this with everyone you know, you might be surprised how many people really want to try and make a difference; and I can think of no better way to do it then join this Challenge to unite the world.

God Bless you all,

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:
Rox…is this advertised on the web?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:

Laurie, I have seen it a couple of places, one on FaceBook and the other is Worldwide Kindness

I have also been working on a website to invite people to join in the challenge. It is almost done and when it is you will be one of the first to see it and tell me what you think.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement, you are the bomb.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Has anyone tried to be positive all day? I would love to hear your results!

I have found that it is a little harder if you happen to have someone who is consistently negative. But I am learning to deal with those times so by the 21st of this month, I will be ready for the challenge.

Its 8:15 am here in England so the positive challenge starts soon .I would like to send all you wonderfull folks lots of love and a big hug filled with positivity ,gratitude and a smile in your day and peace in your heart .

i have just increaded my affirmations to 120 so that each day for the next 40 days and after i can focus on 3 of them .I will copy them out each evening and put them in my bedroom so that they are ready first thing in the morning .Also starting a journal to write in each day .Anyone else doing anything special

I am ready for the challenge. The world needs a new perspective.

I’m ready(:

This might help those who might be around difficult people during the challenge

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I started this morning and the first3 affirmations on my list that was chosen randomly are
I choose to release old patterns and open my mind to abundance.
I choose to release all old limiting beliefs and replace them with positive ones .
My journey is my own and its beautifull .

The second one is perfect for today

Its working Its working its working!!!!
I am so grateful for this challenge. I have had two interview requests today!!! My job hunt has finally flourished!!!
I am right where God wants me to be and I couldnt be happier with the movement of the universe. I am happy to go with its flow and move freely into more abundant pastures – thats definitely where it i leading me!!!

A full and thankful heart..

Laurie I love that “just like me” quotation you linked in. I have seen it before, but it’s such a reality check when our ego wants us to make judgements which are not ours to make.
The positive challenge is such a “win-win” for everyone and a great way to start a positive habit (which is why we are all here;D)

Hi Everyone,

2 days in, I hope that all of you are doing okay. I wanted to give you a little something to enlighten you and give you a little thrill.

I asked Brad Yates the EFT Wizard to do a YouTube for the event and guess what he did it for me. I am so stoked. WooHoo

I hope you like it.

Welcome the Light

May all of you enjoy peace and love.

Roxanne

June 21st was another hot day in Houston. But it rained a bit. And then there was this rainbow! I was lucky enough to got a shot of it before it faded away.

I think the presence of the rainbow was a good sign. :-)

today is good ,emailed a place with sensory rooms for special needs kids asking if they have any vacancies or need volunteers and recieved a form to apply as a volunteer and there may be vacancies in the future .
Also found a beach in wales where there is a hands across the world group meeting on 26th ,im trying my best to go .
This challenge makes you reach out for things because you are being positive .

This challenge also make positive things happen around you and to you. The old saying is so true Like attracts Like! The more positive we stay the positive things will come our way so be prepared for amazing things to happen in your life. Love you guys, I know that everyday will be even stronger then the day before. I hear of people joining daily, look out world the positive light is shinning on through. Woo! Hoo!

Be sure that if something happens with a negative swing, accept it as part of you and then reverse it.

Bless you and your positive hearts,

Roxanne

In response to rockswealth’s post:

Roxanne…you’ve just given me a few new affirmations:

“Positive things happen around me and to me.”

“The more positive I stay, the more positive things come my way.”

“I am prepared for amazing things to happen in my life.”

And as I’ve recently had something negative happen to me…

“I accept negative incidents as part of a learning experience then reverse it knowing that positive incidents will replace them.”

Thanks Roxanne.

In response to Lady_D’s post:

Very nice affirmations Lady, I am glad I could help.

anyone had a day that was difficult and any suggestions

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Yes and no (: My days aren’t always easy..they don’t always flow..Those days are here to show me more.

Just yesterday, I was peeved at an ongoing situation at work by a younger coworker. I’m not sure younger has anything to do with it, the behavior might be the same for this person as they age..

• Info is very hard to get at work..It is like pulling teeth actually..You aren’t made to feel good if you have a question, or need info someone else uses more than you.
  • Personally when I have info, I’m the kind of person that wants to put it “on the billboard” to share with “everyone”..and there are some that believe having info is something they have to guard.
  • That doesn’t make me better;it could create a backdrop for major frustration…if I let it.. Oh well, that just makes me have to try differently on my own…some more. I have to lower my expectations of others..again(: I must do what I do to take care of myself..even better. I must have outlets. Matter of fact the whole situation, made me share a lot more with my hubby on many levels..and brought our life even more current…and even better…So on that level…it’s just life..I guess, not just “difficult”

Anyway, back to your question, flowergirl..yes whether it is the 45 day challenge or not, I practice doing the right stuff(:..Though, the right stuff still “only” leads me to a better journey, not necessarily non-difficult times.
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am
always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
— Sydney J. Harris

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have decided to start another 40 day fast from negative thoughts today.
Its my birthday and the begining of the week so a perfect time to do it.

Everyones welcome to join me.

enjoy life!

hi best ,great idea and i would love to join you .

I hope you have a very happy birthday
love flowergirl

I just had this email from Cheryl Richardsons website and it is so relevant ,

“While sitting in my sunroom this morning, I remembered a very interesting dream. Here in the states, the police have a mechanism for checking how fast people drive in busy neighborhoods by using something called a radar speed sign – a sign that flashes your speed as you drive by. In my dream, I was driving down a neighborhood street when I came upon one of these signs. However, as I drove toward it, the sign didn’t flash my speed, it flashed my thoughts – the actual thoughts I was thinking in that very moment (anxious thoughts about being late for an appointment). I was so amazed by what I saw that I wondered if it was my imagination. So I turned around to drive by again.

Sure enough, as I pulled up, the sign flashed my actual thoughts: “I can’t believe what I’m seeing.” When I woke from the dream I laid in bed for a long time thinking about what life would be like if each of us had a flashing “thought meter” on our street. Just imagine. Each day, as we traveled to and from work or from doing errands, we’d be able to catch a glimpse of what we’re thinking. What thoughts would you see on most days? Positive, life-enhancing thoughts or worrisome ones that steal your energy?

If you find yourself in the latter category, don’t be alarmed. The truth is most people live with a majority of less-than-desirable thoughts running around in their heads. Rather than beat yourself up, better to slow down and focus on getting a better reading on the meter . This plan begins with awareness.

Here’s something to keep in mind: Awareness raises consciousness. Read that last line again because it’s important. Just becoming aware of your typical thought patterns will actually stimulate a move toward emotional health. That’s because the moment you notice a negative thought, you then become aware of the importance of shifting your mind to something more positive. And then the fun begins. When you focus your mind on something good, it creates good feelings, and those good feelings fuel you to make better choices. And better choices in turn, give you a better life. Let’s look at an example to see what I mean.

Let’s imagine that you’re worried about paying your bills. When you turn your thought meter on, you notice that your mind is filled with all kinds of frightening images about what’s going to happen because of how little money you have. If you make a choice to shift these thoughts to something like “I have the power within me to improve my financial health,” and you keep returning to this thought, it will automatically make you feel empowered to change your circumstances. This feeling of being empowered – a life-affirming feeling – will lead you to find actions you can take right now to improve your situation. Then, once you identify an action and take it, you not only change the course of your life, you reinforce your positive thoughts and the cycle starts all over again.

So, the first step toward success is to turn on your thought meter. To that end, check out this week’s Take Action Challenge for three ways to do just that.

Take Action Challenge

Ready to monitor your thoughts? Here are three things you can do to create your own thought meter right now:

1. Set an alarm on your computer, your wristwatch, or a nearby clock for every 30 minutes, and when it goes off, notice what you’re thinking.

2. Purchase a big sheet of colored stickers with fun images on them and place these stickers around your home and office. Then, each time you see one, stop and take note of your thoughts.

3. Place several check marks on your daily calendar (or in your PDA) at various times throughout the day and when you come upon one, stop and monitor your thoughts.

Once you become aware of any negative thoughts, choose one area that feels most overwhelming and develop a simple phrase that will start to counteract these unhelpful thinking patterns. Start with just one area of your life and watch what happens “

I really like that Action Challenge(: Thanks for posting it flowergirl!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow! This is great! I just found out about it so I am joining it late but I surely do need it right now.

As far as being around negative people goes, I have found several things that have helped me in the past. One of those things is shielding and I started a post about it. I haven’t posted there lately but it is not abandoned. I just have a sick cat that needs tending to right now so I haven’t had time to write more lessons for a few weeks.

But there are a few other quick things. Find something good about the person and tell them how much you appreciate this quality. When I was being precepted in my new job, my main preceptor was so negative and she always seemed to have that thousand mile stare like she was not engaged in what she was doing. So, one night I wracked my brain to find some qualities that I appreciated about her. Believe me. It wasn’t easy but I was able to find a few things I could be truthful about. Then I put it into words and hand wrote it on nice stationary. I also sent the same message to our manager in an email and cc’d that to my preceptor. Her attitude changed greatly. But what surprised me most was how it changed me. I truly did come to appreciate her good qualities. You see, I had been focusing on the negativity but there was good and positive things there all of the time. I just didn’t see it.

Okay, that was long but fairly quick to do. You can also try noticing something superficial that is nice about the person and tell them. For instance, “that is really a great color on you” or “I’ve always admired your hairstyle.”

If all else fails, then just smile at them. You may not feel like smiling, but do it anyway. S/he will smile back and be more positive and you will feel better too.

The important thing with all of this is to be sincere. Don’t make something up, well, other than smiling when you don’t feel like it. Trust me, everyone will feel better.

Thanks for listening
Morgandy

Blessed Be
Morgandy

Hey guys, I haven’t read through this thread yet, but I know one thing that will make someone who does not like you like you better. Ask that person for a small favor or some simple advice about something. People find it hard to dislike someone who is interested in their opinions.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Let’s create this challenge for 2021

For those members who were once regulars-sending big hugs!

For everyone else who is new or who visits regularly.... sending big hugs too.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content