login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What Lesson/Lessons Did You Learn Lately?

Life is about moving forward and learning from our experiences.

This is a thread to help you establish what you’ve learned lately by putting it in print, and sharing here for others…who knows what will be a gem for another and reinforcing for you?(:
__

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi! Omg Yesterday after I posted the two threads I was going to post this same thread when I went to posted it you had already wow! Well I will say that In “Life” many lessons are learned some will be eye openers for sure. Life is an everyday experiences of lessons learned and to be learned. : )

Life is a school and it is best to remember that everyday we should learn something that we did not know before. We do after all have the strongest computer as our disposal so why not use it to the fullest.

Learn a lesson everyday and you will shine in every thing you ever attempt. So go forth and prosper.

God Bless you and yours

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I learned a great lesson today.

Did you know that the sign we are born under has a great deal to do with our life’s purpose? Prior to our birth we review our records and choose the lessons we should learn in this lifetime in physical form. So each Sun sign has a particular lesson to learn while on earth during this lifetime. I don’t know what everyone is, but I am a Taurus.

“John Randolph Price states in his book “The Workbook for Self-Mastery” that for a Taurus: The primary lessons to learn include mastery of the quality of spiritual will and power, and the development of a consciousness of the Spirit within as both the giver and the gift, the supplier and supply, thus becoming a master of financial matters. To do so, one must move beyond an overemphasis on materialism, self-indulgence, misjudgment, and the conflict between mind and emotions which results in such contradictory mood swings that family, friends and associates are baffled by the insults one day and praise the next.”

This is so me, I was amazed. If anyone wants to know their sign, let me know I will get it to you.

God Bless, Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

hi Roxy ,i would love to know mine ,i was bornjuly 28th so am a leo but are nothing like leos and very like cancer ,thanks

Roxanne…I’m Pices, March 1st, What does my sign say for me?

Thanks.

I have learnt a very important lesson this week but caused myself a lot of pain ,this is the second and last time i will let this happen .Awhile ago when my daughter was very weak and poorly with anorexia one freind said it would be my fault if my daughter died because if it was her she would have her admitted .My daughter is an adult and although suffering with anorexia and depression was not as poorly as she had been and was not ill enough for sectioning .As you can imagine this really hurt and i kept it to myself for a while feeling like a failure as a mum .Once logic returned i realised i was doing my best for my daughter and was making sure she was being cared for and kept safe

Last saturday there was a big fight outside ,police came 4 times in as many hours so i got up about 6 a m feeling very tired.Another freind has sent me an e.mail “ giving advice as my best freind “,basically saying she thought i was making my daughter think she is ill so she will be at home and i dont have to go out to work ,there was a lot more like this and it had me in tears

i posted that bit as i lose long posts .
i kept this to myself till yesterday ,and once again telling myself i must be doing something wrong ,it felt like someone was kicking me with big boots .I recently applied to do a college course in september ,and im applying for jobs to get off benefits ,i couldnt before as my daughter was not well enough to leave all day as she has anxiety as well .I have also battled depression and am trying really hard now through affirmations,aromatherapy,walking ,journals and trying to eat healthy to get myself better .I allowed her words to shatter my bit of self esteem and have been in tears every day .She has known me about 30 years and always said i was a fantastic mum and called me earth mother ,so to be criticised as a mum really hurt .I showed my daughter this e mail yesterday as it was mostly about how im doing everthing wrong for her and she said its an absolute load of rubbish ,she sent me lovely flowers today with a card thanking me for helping to support her and that she wil always need her mum .Never again will i let a so called freind make me feel a failure at what i think is my most precious part of life .I have supported my daughter through 5 years of anorexia ,deression,self harming ,my mum dying ,her dad dying and brought up my 2 lads as well as a single mum in a rough street and have 3 wonderfull ,kind ,polite adults who im so proud of .This freind lives a few miles away ,has a car and has been here about 3 times in about 6 years .From now on i’m a good mum who cares for her family and her home – thats my mantra ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
You are a wonderful loving mom and phenomenal human being. And we all love you here! You inspire us!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie you are so kind ,thank you .Why do people act so hurtfull .

A Generalization:
The hurtful people I have encountered mostly had hurts of their own. It seemed easier for them to focus and magnify their hurts on others. They seem to find ways to justify their negativity because they find a tinch of something they believe, and the rest seems to be clouded judgement by their own insecurities.

Be happy, you have found joy at looking within rather than outward(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

i have learnt i need to let hurts go instead of allowing them little spaces in my heart and soul .Things like the above stuff im going to write a card saying something like “ i release all the comments that have hurt me “ ,tie it to a balloon and let it go on a windy day .I keep feeling little feelings ,insights etc into how i can feel but there is a lot of blockages that are keeping me feeling swamped .The feeling wheni mindfully do something like washing up is like entering another world for a few minuites – the peace ,that feeling of being “there “ is so beautifull compared to the general scattered buzzy feeling

I like the idea of writing feelings on a card tying them to balloons and letting them be blown away by the wind.

Ive read your other 2 posts and think you deserve a big hug, so here it is
((((((( ))))))).

Much love Best78

enjoy life!

In response to best78’s post:
aw thanks best78 ,thats so kind of you ,heres a hug back for you to say thank you ((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))

HI Roxanne… I would love to know about my sign…. I am a capicorn, Dec 26

flowergirl… I commend you for taking charge of your feelings and not letting someone else rule over you…. keeping saying those positive affirmations about being a wonderful mom…. and congrats on going back to school…

Kathy

In response to coachhouse’s post:
hi Kathy ,thanks for being so kind ,its really hard to let this go to be honest ,its a lesson im learning but already struggle with self esteem in my boots and low moods .
On a posiive note i have an informal interview on friday at a multi sensory studio where they help special needs kids ,its as a volunteer but they know i would like to work again and hope to have vacancies in the future so fingers crossed .love flowergirl

Dear flowergirl, so glad to hear you are persevering in your work search. It will pay off. Best spirit, desire & ability will pay in learning everyday. jan

I had a very inspiring day today and I wanted to share something that I Learned. In order for me to progress in this Life I need to share things that make me feel good and hopefully others in return, so I know most of you think I am a bit nuts and you are probably right but I have so much fun. I want you to take 2 minutes out of your busy day and watch this video and follow along (groups welcome). Don’t let your limiting beliefs enter into the mix, JUST DO IT PLEASE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMM6gKgVKw

Sorry forgot how to do it the right way LOL Let me know how you felt after,

Bless You all

Love Rocks

In response to rockswealth’s post:
I really enjoyed and appreciated that

Perfect timing(:

Thanks Rocks(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I was reminded of the power of GO. Just go. That’s all. Going is where your momentum comes from and momentum keeps you going.

Whit, I am so happy that I tuned into this thread today. It was a personal message to me. I needed to remember the power of “GO”. Thank you for being there for me today.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

You really should try tapping on feelings like this. Remember there is only one person you need to please. Yourself. Your Inner truth knows what is best for you, let it guide you. You Rock!

Bless you and yours,

Roxanne

thanks Roxanne ,i will give it a try ,love flowergirl

Today I was reminded on how powerful our thoughts can be and how important on this journey of ours we try and connect our Inner Thoughts with our outer consciousness. We need to be in balance and not conflict. Affirmations really work for the balancing of our personal aspects, Spirit, Mind, Soul and physical body.

Thank you God for reminding me of this important fact.

Bless all of you and yours

Roxanne

Just to let you know you are not alone in this big world, the whole Universe is going through some major changes and shifts, take everything with a grain of salt and life will be a lot easier. Love Yourself!

I learned the other day that sometimes you just have to say “NO!” I have a girlfriend in a very demoralizing relationship where he verbally abuses her. She has been with him for almost 10 years and he has not changed. He kicked her and her son out of the house over a month ago. Needless to say she doesn’t want to leave. Her son 16 does not want to go back under any circumstances. I let her stay here for a day which turned into a week, then she wanted me to take her back to her boyfriends, her son said no, I told him he could stay here. I told her when I took her to her boyfriends that I would not pick her up again. She showed up on my door step on Monday, I told her she could not stay. I have to stick to my guns on this one, because as long as people let her do what she wants she will never get out of a bad situation. I feel bad but I guess this is what they call tough love. She is back at the boyfriends even though she could go and stay with her mom. She just doesn’t seem to get that he really doesn’t want her there. I thought that this is the only way she will realize that she has to start depending on herself. She is 51 years old and never been on her own, doesn’t work, doesn’t have a working car and is expecting the kid’s father to support her and her son. Child support is not going to be enough for her to get an apartment, get the car fixed and take care of a 16 year old boy. I have been doing some cleansing and this is one of the things I have cleansed.

Before we can take care of anyone else, we must first take care of ourselves. We have to learn to love, accept and forgive ourselves in order for us to love, honor and forgive anyone else. Because I AM that I AM!

Look for major shifts in the energy of the Universe on 10-10-10, watch the animals on this day and notice any changes in behavior. It is a very important day for the children of the Light and the Light-Bringers, stay positive and you will do just fine.

Bless you all.

Roxanne

Lessons:

• Eat healthy, eat regularly, exercise regularly….but don’t totally ignore calories.
  • Plan with whatever resources are available, and know with all of the footwork I do,and that I do nothing alone…that the best is always here, and more wonderful things are always happening.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• If I don’t feel like planning,do it anyway.
  • If I don’t feel like taking 30-60minutes to think of nothing..do it anyway.
  • If I don’t feel like exercising, do it anyway.
  • If I don’t feel like writing,and organizing my goal-folders, do it anyway.

I am right where I’m supposed to be for a reason; so let the reason be meaningful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• wear a mitt when cooking things in the oven! Ouch!
  • don’t tell details to those in business, journal them..pick and choose what is truly necessary.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Set, See, Feel Goals

Very Important to have goals and to feel what it will be like when you reach those goals.

Put your goals on paper, it makes it easier for the Universe to give them to you if they are on paper.

Read them everyday no matter what

Do something everyday to reach your next goal

Believe in your goals

Have fun and listen to music all the time

Keep a Song in your heart and life is better.

Bless you all.

Roxanne

totally agree!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hi dear Roxy sorry i didn’t reply sooner .I am learning to take care of myself and tolike myself too .

10.10.10. Wwas a day of insight for me ,i wrote this in a journal

“the dark,cold wall i felt my mind was trapped behnd is fading away a brick at a time .The harsh surfaces and rough edges are being replaced by pink,gentle ,soft ,cosy clouds that hover around cushioning and protecting the thoughts and feelings trapped there .

Maybe there was so much pain,greif,worry,hurt that my mind put up a wall to stop more going in to protect itself but in doing thisit also closed off itself to creativity,gentleness,t l c and loving myself as well as messages from the universe /angels .”

So many changes taking place ,as though im opening up myself ,love flowergirl

Yes the boxing match is no arena for living harmoniously with yourself. Though sometimes it takes a little battle to remind yourself you are worth every oz. of attention, admiration, self care, goals, discipline and love you envelop yourself with. We live in a world that isn’t always all about us(: So we need to pursue ourselves as though it is by having the best energies saved just for our needs. That way we know what we do for others is just for them..not to receive. The relationship with all others including our understanding of a Power Greater Than Ourselves..We are deserving of the endless Gifts simply because we are LOVE. When we short ourselves..we short every interaction with all else outside of ourselves….and all else that is phenomenal that is in the works inside of ourselves.

Flowergirl, I love the beautiful place you’ve come to in your world. You are and always have been inspirational. You have been like a rosebud blooming right before our eyes(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie you are so kind ,im growing spiritually a step at a time ,letting go of old pain ,forgiving everyone who ever hurt me ,trying to forgive myself ,love flowergirl

I have learned selflessness is more rewarding than selfishness

I am stronger than I give myself credit for.

I am putting forth effort

I am open to positive change

I have learned to accept help
and I have also learned my last 2 posts are in the wrong forum

I am the center of my universe. Does that sound egotistical or what ?

I have learned that the more calm , focused, peaceful , happy I seem/am to others the more they reflect those attitudes and become the same.

Today I learned — again — that I am happiest when I don’t worry about outcomes.

I realise it is easy to fall back into old habits when I focus on things outside of my control.

But it is just as easy to leap back into the new happy habits ,
love and peace Flowergirl

I realize that even though we sometimes think we are above someone poking us in the chest and insulting us that it can be hard to ignore unless we step back and look at it from above or outside. Once we do that, it suddenly becomes easy to ignore the person poking you in the chest and to even feel sorry for that person. Childish behavior is easy to accept in the childish, whether they are four or forty or a hundred.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

aw mara my heart goes out to you ,our pets take a peice of our hearts with them when they go .

You are strong to have done what you had to do for Jake .

Lots of love and hugs
Pam

pet heaven

MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES,I THINK FOR MANY PEOPLE A PET IS LIKE A FAMILY
MEMBER,I LOST A CAT I RESCUED AS A STRAY.TOOK IT TO THE HS,FOR CHECK UP.
LONG STORY SHORT,THEY YOUTHINIZED IT.IT WAS QUITE UPSETTING,BROUGHT ME TO TEARS.ONE LESSON I,VE LEARNED IS THAT TEARS ARE NOT ALWAYS RATIONAL.
EVEN SO THEY ARE REAL AS ANYTHING.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to mara’s post:
While your heart needs time for your loss…and you have become even more aware of things that make you-you…I hope you also see what we see…in your posts & threads…you are an honest, strong, caring person, thought provoking person… and so grateful to have you on bmindful. It takes courage to be aware of feelings & not hiding from them. Thank you for sharing your courage with us.

May your memories, one moment at a time…become more comforting than painful. So very very sorry for your loss. Love,selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

big lessons today...

I enjoy studying/learning about health...and do not like to feel I'm closing off from what others find helpful...

so... I tried a product last eve...that someone that frequents where I work enthusiastically shared... without looking into it at all... 

it sounded wonderful-enough 

harmless it seemed...

and it gave me terrible headaches... 

OMG

I'm better now...

I looked into it after the fact... and can see how it could not be my best choice

Anyway-the moral of the story... I trust my methods of learning what is good & right for me...

bnnov.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content