login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Dozen(s)At A Time☼✅Page 4-{affirmations as 1st language}☑completing/progressing/knowing☑

Dozen(s)At A Time☼✅4-{affirmations as 1st language}Affirmations

completing/progressing/knowing☑

Today's Many Affirmations

& Thoughts About Them

thread-★★˚intentions-of Done! Allowing Fresh New Flow Of Follow Thru

thread-★★a Good Day To GO FOR IT! {Allowing The Steps That Work}

other possibly  threads in process

thread-I can Be, now I can Do {energy and action... of action}...1

thread-Gentle Joyful & Powerful {affirmations}

thread-Be Really Good To Yourself and Your World -Affirmations

thread- YES!!! a positive roll

thread-★★Share A Daily Affirmation.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thoughts about today's affirmations coming soon

“My life is really working well.”→   I am drenched in harmonious peaceful joyous creativity.→   It’s OKAY to increase my level of development.→   There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.   →   I choose to live a wonderfully pressure-free, healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. →   I was designed to be prosperous. I have abundance to share and to spare. →   I have allowed and co-created an awesome space in time for all I need to be,to know and to do in this moment.   →   I am appreciative for the capability of thinking clearly and prioritizing with such perfect clarity.“I allow mastery of what I choose to complete today.”

affirmations in process