Today's Affirmations/Quotes:
more-We Receive Inspiration Often-As We Allow
more-Keeping It Zen
thread-Loving What Is...
thread-Pg. 1. Joy of (Being Your Own) 'Better'
thread-Focus ...1

☑It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.
feel free to share affirmations (and a related quote if you'd like) -Gentle Joyful Powerful
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I prioritize my rest and honor my body’s needs.
I wake up each morning feeling refreshed and energized.
I nourish my body with healthy, wholesome foods.
I am deserving of self-care and relaxation.
I create a peaceful environment for restful sleep.
I listen to my body and respond with love and care.
I am focused and productive in all that I do.
I embrace each day with gratitude and optimism .
I am capable of achieving my goals with clarity and purpose.
I choose to let go of stress and embrace calmness.
I am in control of my time and my priorities.
I celebrate my achievements, big and small.
I am surrounded by supportive and loving people.
I trust myself to make the best decisions for my well-being.
I am worthy of taking time for myself.
I approach challenges with confidence and resilience.
I am grateful for the opportunity to rest and recharge.
I am committed to my health and happiness.
I radiate optimism
and I AM good energy.
I am a source of inspiration for myself and others.
I embrace each moment with mindfulness and intention.
I am strong, capable, and ready to take on the day.
I find joy in the simple pleasures of life.
I am constantly growing and evolving into my best self.
I am proud of the person I am becoming.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a Masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath.
Thomas Crum
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 15/06/2019.
Enlightenment happens only in that moment when there is no complaint in you, when you are not going anywhere, not desiring, not condemning, not judging. You simply exist with total acceptance. This moment there is enlightenment ~ Rajneesh
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I release all negative
emotions and embrace
healing energy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am worthy of vibrant health and well-being
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My mind, body and spirit
are
strong,
and I
AM capable
of ideal
health
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My body is strong
and resilient,
capable of healing from within
and my inner outer world is grateful
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am proactive
in my self-care routine,
prioritizing health.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My immune system remains strong
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I listen to my body’s needs,
staying hydrated
and nourished to
support my complete health.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful
for my body’s natural
ability to heal
and maintain wellness.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to focus
on my tremendously
healthy
body and overall awesome
health.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I show
gratitude for my
body’s ability
to bounce back from
any
challenges.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful for
my body’s strength
and resilience.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I honor and appreciate
my body’s ability to remain alive
and perfect.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am worthy of love,
care, and respect
, including from myself.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am perfectly
imperfect,
and I love and
accept myself
exactly as I am and even better
that I Am
now becoming
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am worthy of love and care & I know how to give myself whatever I need when I need it - and I now do extraordinarily well.
thank you
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
I like this Mr Brightside. Thank you
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to release any information that
tries to confuse my feelings, thoughts & actions of being, doing & having
the life my spirit desires
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I
am reminded
of
my
inherent beauty
and radiance
I remain
beautiful
inside and out
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→Today, with ease,I Am
allowing the beauty of my my inner soul to
share eloquently with my instincts, desires, needs. abilities, and
inspiration.
→ All aspects
of my life are
in perfect
harmony.
→I choose to dwell in peace,
appreciation and freedom
and so it is!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Gentle Joyful & Powerful
Ones
Heart-place
Have you ever noticed when you are writing any piece of authentic expression from your heart... it feels memorable to your spirit, and seems to create a pathway for more of the same? blessings,selfcare

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Try to relax, and you will find out that you feel more tense than ever. Try harder and you will feel more tense and more tense. Relaxation is not a consequence, is not a result of some activity; it is the glow of understanding. This is the first thing I would like to relate to you: life is purposeless. It is very hard to accept it. And why is it so hard to accept that life is purposeless? It is hard because without purpose the ego cannot exist. It is hard to conceive that life has no goal because without any goal being there, there is no point in having a mind, in having
a mind, in having an ego. Rajneesh
I release any
stressors
that may contribute
to lack of clarity,
and ideal inner peace
I love enjoying this surrender
. It is always beyond
my wildest imagination of
completeness
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. — Max Ehrmann
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Reviewing
please share too
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi