login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Bmindful Informal Meeting-Place

Hello friends!

I thought we were missing a place we could stop by and share a bit as we are passing by.

Hope to hear from everyone as they come and go soon(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hi Laurie ,im passing by looking up books by Julia Cameron especially the artists way ,on amazon .going out into town this afternoon for new dog beds ,sawdust for bunnies and threads for cross stitch .back later ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Nice to see you at the BIMP (BMindful Informal Meeting Place) lol(:

I can almost see our creative Feng Shui decor/color..and flowers/plants..hear music sounds (with a juke box of favorites of each members’ play list)..big airy windows with perfect views..

Everyones favorite teas, pure water and snacks are kept in abundance for that moment you can spare here….

…well..I too need to sign off..thanks for the comfort on my lil’ moment here..It’s always worth it..thanks to every bmindful member today and everyday..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What a nice visualization… can you bring your decorator to my house??? I could use some brightening up around here!!! :)

I think it is the fact that the snow has started to melt. Now everything is dirty and muddy and yucky. There is a thick coat of muck on the houses. The cars are all covered in ice-melt and dirt. The streets have large piles of dirty snow, and whatever else was on the street that they plowed up.

I was ill and missed my Florida vacation with the family (endless sun, sand and sea). I think that I need to quit feeling sorry for myself, put on my big-girl panties and show the world a big old smile on my face and a spring in my step!!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Ayyyy, sunshine and flowers for you, lots of them.

Click on the below link. you will have a black screen. click anywhere on the screen and see what happens. click on and on and on and see what happens. Then click anywhere and hold and pull the mouse across the screen. click here

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:
Ive just tried that link to the flower garden. What a lovely, novel idea. I dont know how it works but its certainly fun!

enjoy life!

aftab that flowergardens so lovely i could playon there all day,love flowergirl

That is one of the many things I love about you Afi. You are sweet..and bring out the delight in life(:

Thanks for being you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
aaaaa love you :-) compliments right back.

…what a wonderful world….

That was the best thing I have seen in awhile thank you so much for sharing.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content