post 1
__________________
Hello Everyone, feel freeღto post!
__________________
happiness

peace
peace
outlook

love

peace
thankful for all experiences
perfect alignment


peace

Loving Ideas

love
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 2
new


growth

sacred self love / self care



feel free to post
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 3

Going Within

I experience the joy of being!
Awakening


- SONNENBERG GARDENS rose floral oil painting, painting by artist Barbara Fox
Within
Aligned With Present Moment

Light Within

Look Within

feel free to post

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 31/12/2017.
Beautiful, inspires such beauty and peace makes you just go AHHHHH.


Nancee1953
Posted on 31/12/2017. Last edited on 12/03/2019.

post 6
In response to Nancee1953's post:
So glad you like, Nancee. Thanks for flowing over here(: Love your post!!!

love that flow{vibrational alignment}!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 7
beauty

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 8
personal Productivity Rocks !!
I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 9
SURRENDERING FOR THE MOST BENEVOLENT OUTCOME
surrendering -for the most benevolent outcome-always
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 10
learning
I feel wonderful about the diversity of all
If we don't find something wonderful in something where it resonates ... realize what would be even more personally wonderful ?
and that is quite wonderful too!
and grateful for everything

to be continued feel free to post
learning
I am inspired by just about everything lol
Centered&calm.
Allowing needed information to flow to me.
I understand.I know what I need to do.
Clear-Focus.
My attention flows to one thing at a time.
I focus on this task only.
This task is easy.
I take joy in doing one thing at a time.
FOCUS.
CLARITY.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 11
Real Love Just Is
feel free to post
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 12
no worries about post #'s feel free to be
feel free to post(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 13
flow is awesome
listen to your heart
and
say
yes to the peace within
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 14


related thread!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 15
__________________

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

post 16
__________________
Hello Everyone, feel freeღto post!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 17
__________________

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content