Ā
| Ease |
|
Today I live gently, and share my gentle support with those I reach out to. |
| You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. Turn them into what you want - today. |
|
I bring my life and aspirations into focus and allow my destination toĀ appear. Ā |
|
į¦Ahhh... What a great moment this is!!! Ā |
|
į¦My heart knows the path, and being heart centered I quickly receive full view of awesome. į¦I follow my heart and feel a sense of freedom, awe and release į¦I Am creativity, kindness, love, beauty, expansion, unlimited abundance and receptivity. į¦Whatever I need is simply there when I need it. į¦I allow myself to be in and feel perfect peace. į¦I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. į¦LIFE GETS EASIER AND EASIER FOR ME į¦I feel motivated and inspired now for those awesome things which create the life I love!!! |
Ā
__________________linked affirmations in process
I give thanks for the simplicity which enriches myĀ life.
I allow myself a flow of actionable steps to joyfully glideĀ through.
__________________related threads in process
Ā
Taking It Really Easy-Acceptance Peace Ease


BE YOU
āWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā ā Vince Lombardi





