login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Beyond Bmindful -Sites

Happier.com (added this October 2013)

a related video about a new site Happier.Com

• _____________________________[]

The following are for quick to do lists.
Yes, a great site healyourlife.com
List Makers
One helps for the day
One helps for a week

Let’s use this thread to explore and review helpful sites.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I checked it out, looks like a worthwhile site.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

hi ,i just signed up and put 4 routines on to start today ,i love this site ,thanks Laurie just what i need .
here they are
walk the dog
eat porige ( to lower cholesterol and stopp eating biscuits)
tidy one room
wash ,dry ,put away one wash load .Let you know how it goes ,just made porrige and its snowed so walk will be lovely ,love flowergirl

I think Laurie shares my enthusiasm for a site, as she quoted from it recently. Its called LIVESTRONG and its partner site is called THE DAILY PLATE, where you can track you calorie and nutritional intake throughout the day, measuring calorie expenditure through exercise etc.

Here’s the link to the daily plate

and LIVESTRONG

You can access both sites through each other. Livestrong also tackles daily health (emotional, mental and physical) issues too, and has great tips on getting the very best out of life.

Enjoy!

A full and thankful heart..

Thanks for sharing the notakeout site. I’ve passed it along to my sisters, nieces, & daughter. Healthy and quick – what better combination?

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

hi ,bit of a different site but very good ,
HealYourLife.com ,only trouble is its very intersting ,if you are trying to save time it can be hard coming off .love flowergirl

I have read the book “Heal Your Life” but needed your nudge to discover the site. Thanks so much! I got up 2 hours early – couldn’t stop thinking and then spent 2 hours on that site alone. Funny how things work out;) It was time well spent. Jan

hi jan ,things just seem to start appearing when you do these affirmations dont they ,i have the heal your life workbook and am going to work through it ,i love that sitec ,love flowergirl

Thanks for the link in the first post! I’m going to check it out once the kids are in bed.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content