login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★We Love To Read, Share & Bookmark

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9TmruxoviwHO2zGppA1Yzw7Pe_1vQTaxyoF2n9DNHWpXRelRamGH6pFC1Most of us love to read... even when it isn't cover to cover(:

This thread asks:

1. What are you reading right now?
  2. Share something wonderful from your reading.
  3. And use this thread to hear from others about their reading... & to bookmark whether to get back to your reading material or not... or use it as you have been (whatever that means to you) (:

related threads in process

WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU INTENDING TO READ?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What are you reading right now?

You know I am a "bookaholic" who reads multiple books at the same time. 

Right now I am reading. Product Details Product Details

I added more books to my reading repertoire, I am so excited. laughing

Product DetailsProduct Details      Product Details

I am excited, got some New Reads!!!

Product DetailsProduct DetailsProduct Details

These are the two I'm currently reading. The Honeymoon Effect & Practicing The Power Of Now.

Image result for the honeymoon effect by bruce liptonImage result for practice the power of now

After I'm done reading these two the next two I will start on are The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success and I haven't decided between Wishes Fulfilled or The Power Of Awareness. More than likely I will go with Wishes Fulfilled since I have yet to read any Wayne Dyer's books but I sure have watched a lot of his talks and podcasts/radio programs.

Image result for the seven spiritual laws of successImage result for wayne dyer wishes fulfilledImage result for The Power Of Awareness

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Just for fun....

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content