login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Da Da Da Da ...Super You!

06c6f5b4fba26f88f52123e38da0d837.jpg

Think of an area in your life... a role... a part of you... and think of yourself as a super hero, and become magnanimous within your intentions for things you desire/need to do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR02EmGWyOrvwbjSnRxJ5Y2W9MYQ7vwV12QmQiBepjBtqTAcIafWwa1afde4c149e42a565e14ca72574c605--matt-soul.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am home from work... and lately... all I want to do is ... R&R upon entering my abode after a long day(:

A few hours before my day has ended at work I think of ways of being/doing...

Though as my day is done...I kinda decide to be done too.

Though I had this idea ...What if I had superpowers... What would I want them to be? And what would I use them for?

And if by creating the intent for myself as my super being self... does it change my result?

My inner hero is getting their cape on...or whatever they wear, and will be back to share  intentions for my abilities.

Haven't yet decided what I'd like to experience...though I will soon match me up with my-super being-ness.

How about you? Which super-ness will you manifest? Make up a hero... and become(:

~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, its midnight... and my schedule is full... though.... wait... what's that I'm sensing... It's one of my capes.... It's my perfect rest, dream well, and wake up more awesome than before -cape. 

It has wrapped itself around me, and whisking me off to sleep... I can't wait... I sense its the best sleep ever...

G'night ... and the Force is With You .... too(:

book+cover.png

45d14a7fc403dc5b9a4c0fa7f14bea53.jpg

5ae8eaa1deb1d22dc6ed2e8cf6de3cb0.jpg

Lets keep it real and be our Super-Selves!

I'm...Manifesto Man!! With my super mind power I create abundance from divine substance and I delete all lack. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

This is so playful!! Thank you for this thread!  I feel like you are taking me by the hand, and getting me into my youth, and my innocence!

My Super Hero is a spirit who is connected to plants, animals, minerals and to mankind.

I am a Super Powerful healer.  And, I am a Giver of Light! My strongest medicine is love!!  

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:In response to Kathi's post:

ebf9afff3190e30a4e1a7cdc90158e04.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was  my day off, and I was feeling pretty super. Days off inspire even more wonderful possibilities... because of larger blocks of time to play with...

So I'm the SuperTime Weaver right now ... I can co-create what I enjoy and need in what feels like a single bound. Now mind you, I like the process...

I like this journey very much...

Though these days  my self proclaimed super powers I ...wield what I need when I need it ... and cannot wait to see what I whip up... more quickly in record time.

1a4a61b9c8215f6d3998754aff1ff653.jpg super ninja!

il_340x270.567376199_lr0m.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content