login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance/The opinions of others

Series★★YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance/
Topic: ★★The opinions of others will never make you who you are

I don’t listen to what others try to tell me who or what I am. Maybe you shouldn’t either?

The perceptions of any other person are not your reality even if you believe them you still don’t have their unique perception, you have your own. I have my own perception and therefore my own reality so do you.

However a person see themselves and others will always be right…in their reality, not ever in your own. It will always be unique.What iz right or wrong, true or false, for one person iz not the same for all people, that’s absolutely delusional thinking. It iz NOT “right thinking.” Each person has a unique truth of their own but those who don’t know who they even are will try to tell you who you are. Will you listen and believe such a person? Will you allow a person who hasn’t the faintest idea of who they are tell you who you are? I certainly hope you know you are far more intelligent than that.

Don’t let their limitations become your limitations because they will without a doubt try to impose their worthless opinions on you. Don’t be fooled by their act that their opinions are valued even by themselves, that they feel their opinions matter. They don’t. If they truly valued their own opinions as much as they like to make it seem they wouldn’t want to desperately give their opinions away to anyone who will accept them for FREE. What value iz in that? They are full of shit, don’t let them fill you with that same shit they are full of because many will try. Are you going to take their opinions? Don’t even even react to an opinion and they will be forced to deal with their own dis-ease.

Are you a millionaire? A billionaire? A trillionaire? How do you feel? Because it isn’t how much you have in the bank or your assets that defines your worth and wealth. Your wealth iz your health which includes your mentality. Wealth & poverty are mindsets.

What you believe iz what you become. Your well being hangs on as much as you are willing to allow yourself to feel of it. How well iz your being? I know my being iz whole & complete. It doesn’t matter how others see me or you, they are limited to seeing only the past. They believe only what they can see. I see what I believe. What or who you are right this very moment iz a product of your past thoughts. Whatever you are thinking about yourself right now iz who you will become. No one else but you and your inner being can see your thoughts.

I don’t know about you but I Am an infinite heir, an heir of infinity, & there iz not a single human on this green planet that can tell me any different. I KNOW who I AM, we don’t accept opinions over here.

May your imagination take you to all the places of your heart’s content. It can, it does and it will.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE’s Series – ★★The Infinite YOUniverse of Fun & Imagination Game

1st of 2 threads in series Let’s play-Days of Gratitude, the Vibrational Game!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Your writing is so affirming in terms of respecting and honoring ones individuality. It is wonderfully freeing to be magnificently “Me”.

Awesome/refreshing thread! I totally agree with Nancee’s comment, and looking forward to sharing more here with everyone.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

Nancee, you picked the perfect words, you most certainly are magnificently you. I know that all people have something very unique to offer the world and that’s what makes our uniqueness so wonderful, and yet on the other hand, I also know that we are one and that too iz very special. Our oneness can even be seen manifested in our physical abundance, the outer most expression of who we are.

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:

I’m glad you felt that way about it and I really do appreciate your wonderful encouraging words. My good friend, you really do inspire a fire within me.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I have learned on this wonderful journey to act as a conduit of the love and appreciation.. It seems to foster harmony, peace, respect and acceptance. A distinct frequency that positively impacts my relationships with others as well as my over all perspective on life, which is one of inclusion and unity for I believe we are all one.

Enjoying the energy and inspiration I'm receiving... from the sharing & caring around here/feeling appreciative (:
  • Nancee, this is so beautiful... My heart felt like it was 'claiming your beautiful words' right along with your flowing-expression. Thank you!

Hi iZ,  you are another one that continues to repeatedly inspire me!!  Have to tell you there was so much good I was appreciating in your thread...

• I feel inspired by it all.
  • I also love your question (sounds like the making of another excellent-thread): ->How well iz your being?  Love that!

Nancee, from every post I've come across in this forum, I can see that love in the words flowing out of you. I can feel the vibration of love and appreciation in them as I read them, the feeling iz unmistakable. I love that words have that power that their frequency can be received so deeply within that the divine seems to be saying, "These are true." And then you just know without needing the logic of the brain, to confirm it, the spirit knows and it never lies, I don't need to second guess it, I trust my Higher Self more than I trust my mind so when it says, "This iz true" then I know it iz and accept it with open appreciation. This iz an amazing community. I'm so happy to have "stumbled" across it which I'm beginning to think I was actually lead to it as I had a strong desire to experience what I have been experiencing since having come across bmindful. It seems I've finally found my vibe tribe, at least some of them, right here.

SelfCare, that seems to be a mutual exchange between you and I that I see others share with you as well. You are quite the inspirational person yourself. I know have already said it but it doesn't take any of it away by mentioning it again in that I have come to value my new friendship with you. I have friends that are positive in my life but I have to be honest I have wished they were a bit more authentic like you and in what I have seen from others in the forums here so far. They haven't yet become deliberate in their creating and I didn't have the model that I needed to help them through my own imagination of what I would like for them to become. What I would like to become more of and I've found some great models here to finally make that possible, you especially being one of them. I am thrilled! I am ecstatic! I am so happy and thankful to have met you all that I have met here so far. It has my vibration shooting through the roof just typing this. Just by being who you all are has manifested a major desire of mine and that only means much more iz to unfold. How could I not be thrilled and ecstatic by it all? I'm now realizing that I have taken my first step into paradise. 

I LOVE when I see my desires revealed then become imaginable acts followed by affirmations that then unfold into physical manifestations!! The bmindful community has become that for me in more ways than one, yet ultimately it iz all ONE. 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content