login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Creating space:New Intention-[Happiness mtg]

Happy New Year Bmindful! We joyously welcome in the New Year of 2017!

In this happiness meeting, we will be looking at how an awakened consciousness evolves and how we can continue to come forth and create new life, new possibilities, which align us with the fullness of our life purpose.

I am intending to go beyond new years’ resolutions. In this Happiness meeting, I am wanting to explore how creating space is pivotal to accessing our inner consciousness…

Invitation

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Eckhart Tolle’s two books, the Power of Now and A New Earth have provided much light and illumination on the path of awakening our consciousness.

Tolle states that most people treat the present moment as if it were an obstacle that they need to overcome. Since the present moment is Life itself, it is an insane way to live.

Tolle has brought depth and clarity for us when he coined the phrase awakened doing.
In awakened doing there is complete internal alignment with the present moment and whatever you are doing right now.

The doing is then an opening for consciousness to come into this world. Aligning yourself with the Now is aligning yourself with the universal purpose, the purpose of the whole.

What is the purpose of the whole? The birth and the flowering of consciousness.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

One more Tolle contribution that is invaluable, is that awakened doing has 3 modalities, depending on circumstances and the nature of the activity. They are acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm.

If there is neither acceptance, enjoyment, or enthusiasm in what you do, you are out of alignment with universal purpose. You are creating unhappiness, that is suffering in one form or another.

I have included the above to give more substance on the nature of an awakened consciousness.

I would like to bring the focus back to our ability to creating space: creating new intention.

Thoughts, reflections, suggested questions for inner guidance:

1. I choose this happiness meeting to source my ability to be open to contribution.
Please explore this for yourself. What comes up for you?

2. My mind is _______.

3. I AM open and ready to receive. The world is abundant and so am I! I create calm and connection instantly. I am ___________.

4. I choose openness and trust. I choose freely to connect with brilliant people and they are everywhere! I am seeing opportunity and possibility everywhere! I AM FREE to ____________.

5. I AM grateful! I AM conscious of the timelessness I AM. I AM aware of being aware. I am not my thoughts, and I am not my ego. There is only the present and I AM FREE. In my stillness, I notice _______.

6. I am so grateful that my mind is a center of divine operation – always open for expansion, fuller expression and total connection. I love _________.

7. I AM love! Pure bliss, endless abundance, endless possibilities are all within my reach!

8. I AM pure potential! At my core, I feel completely worthy. I accept that I am unlimited. I create peace from within. I breath in, knowing that all of my needs are being taken care of.

This meeting is now opened. Please feel free to write and contribute freely, make this your meeting!

May your growth and may your space be glorious and bountiful!!

Kathi, great thread… great topic
1-7-16 2:58PM EST
What comes up for me:
If its where I am, its where I am meant to be… because from there I can Be anywhere.
I love to give myself incredible space for allowing. My hope is that I am always giving that gift to others. I get excited with life and living it… and enjoying it… I have my own process for getting there. And by giving myself space without giving it labels… I can soar in the universe and allow the beauty to be…

And if something comes up which perplexes me…I stand back further, and wait for my miracle-gifts.

I Am living a Divine plan

“All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind.” Eckhart Tolle

here’s what surfaces(:
In response to Kathi’s post:
2. My mind is ________.
My mind is free… it is, and I Am.

I AM … always greater than its byproducts.
My mind is creative. I love how I let it speak with my heart.

My mind engages where I send it.

3. I AM open and ready to receive. The world is abundant and so am I! I create calm and connection instantly. I am

I Am an awesome co-creator. I love the freedom I have, and the Power available to each heart in all of us. I take my Power and surrender it to Something So Much Greater … and it Always returns with abundance that cannot adequately defined in words. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

• ~
    ….

6. I am so grateful that my mind is a center of divine operation – always open for expansion, fuller expression and total connection. I love _________.
I love the connection I allow.
I love the expression which then emerges.
I love the airy space which lets me know there is more than I can ever see in the moment or piece together alone.
And even then the info I receive while not the whole picture, always sufficient for where I Am.

I love how I am satisfied with that.
I love how it is always perceived as a current gift or a gift in process.

Part of was wondering if I was in a stagnant place today. I don’t feel that way really. I am just not doing my create my day-stuff as I do… as I have. Though I’m still allowing. I am allowing myself to be… So in essence I have created quite a space…

It didn’t feel vast like it has. Though I sense that is still there. (:

Yesterday a tragedy in our area happened. I choose not to dwell on it…I am desiring to know where I Am with it. There were killings at an airport and caused many to want to flee for their lives. I am grateful I wasn’t there… though it was close by. Why bring this up on this beautiful thread… I am creating space in this moment to allow my Higher Power to let me see the vast picture. I will continue to pray for the families who were affected…. I will still desire our world to be healthy and safe. (people there reached out to loved ones w/their electronics and prayed and connected w/loved ones…knowing love is what mattered)

And I know this world I create in my minds eye is for a reason.
Bmindful is so darn awesome- it is 1 place we can build on what we know that works.

As I continue to build on a foundation of gratitude and love today… that is where I create my space from… so no, I Am not stagnant. And I send love/prayers out to the universe believing it really matters.

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Thank you!

Thank you Kathi! Thank you for creating this thread.

It’s funny, I actually thought on some level… this topic was ‘already done’ an area I already work with… blah blah blah

Though the truth of that matter that is precisely why a topic such as this never done… it is never given enough space …It is a forever growing expansive place…that place of space….
And the recognizing of that with each area of life…gives the value it is.

Whenever true space is given and it is allowed to be on its own without help from Self… just the request to allow it and give credit to a Higher Power for all that expansiveness …. that alone is The gift which keeps evolving.

Without space it gets filled in with such limiting responses …limiting possibilities …

It’s not just the standing back -its what you allow when you’re standing(:

An unlimited possibility doesn’t (always) mean that we need to stretch …doesn’t always mean that place beyond a comfort zone. It simply means to engage in the place that already Is, that somehow got covered up … with what we believe exists/existed.

It means we give rise to what is truly needed in ways we could not produce alone.

So once again, I thank YOU Kathi for this thread.

edited 1-11-17

This has been an unusual Happiness meeting!

I have been sick with a terrible cold.

And, still, I continued to consider the above material, consciousness and awakening, and awakened doing…

Its inspires me to believe that my consciousness matters, and that I am actually a part of a larger movement, and that movement has some intelligence, and that we are truly creating and growing, evolving, shifting.

Today, I make room for miracles to show up!

Today, I am that miracle!!
And, I’m showing up right now!

Kathi, Love , love the enthusiasm that you share so joyfully!!

I AM open and ready to receive. The world is abundant and so am I!
I create calm and connection instantly.
I am creating a marvelous wave of love and joy, minute, by minute, day by day, nurturing my spirit in wonderful ways.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

Thanks Nancee!

Hugs!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content