login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creativity Quotes&Affirmations

quotes.png4fc6315a06e73f6b470952b1af0bd985--keep-calm-quotes-be-creative.jpg

37513467-352-k831834.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwJam2lmeCzulm0X_p3BHli7UyskL5oMRrfq692Nzhv30f3vgD  
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZf-X2HRDoBCn0PMdNjBHLODevBGarimN-mINgAWalFr3ECLlU6g

Feel free to post affirmations too!!!!

Quotes;

From the living talent of instinct flows everything creative; the unconscious is

the very source of the creative impulse.

Carl Jung

“Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.” Bill Moyers

“Everybody is talented because everybody who is human has something to express.” ~Brenda Ueland1170abc28f5dfc6cdc1de037fab7a7d1.jpg

45946034f7d6fd548e247b8e24fe105f.jpg
lovely video you may enjoy Unleashing Your Creativity
When the artist is alive in any person, whatever the type of work, he or she becomes an inventive, searching, daring, self-expressing creature.
Robert HenriCrCO-mGUIAAVgoT.png
 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3K0PSRlY4CkCT8YzgD3Vi7SKLSCjMpxoRizl51Zfq5y5HSFdC5d6de0528b68ca7573bb85368fb82863--therapy-quotes-art-therapy.jpg

alberteinstein1.jpg

to-be-creative.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVRdz_jzOvV2UDy786-YDFdD2X568s0Zm4nQZY-qW877dsT-2W
a7c07ac44b2bdd5764cfae639debecea.jpg

Related threads coming soon

See the source image

86eda093b0079dac53fd785d63eb746c.jpg

484595750d4e0f9965a6e4585224979c--free-pattern-quilting.jpgf786f07705aadc33f74a7d527c7a38ef.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Feel free to share a quote or affirmation  which expresses creativity, flow… whatever resonates with you re:topic(:

My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

quote-creativity-is-just-connecting-things-when-you-ask-creative-people-how-they-did-something-they-steve-jobs-94811.jpg

quote4.png?w=640

• ~

Related Threads In Process
“The Great Work – The Mystical Path of the Alchemist”
By Laura Kohn, LMHC, CHt”:

quotes-to-trigger-creative-process
3-things-you-enjoy-about-beingcreative
creative visionary affirmations
cooperating-with-our-creativitytrusting
creativity quiz
Let’s Share Our Own Poetry created by Poppy

To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it. Osho

• ~creativity-einstein-quote-01.png
    97de1f3465b19ba3bb3c18ceb9fe7f5a--albert-einstein-quotes-positively-positive.jpg

Couple of my favorites:

“You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.”
― Albert Einstein

and this has much merit also:
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein

Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun. George Scialabba

“The creative is the place where no one else has ever been.
You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful.
What you’ll discover is yourself.” — Alan Alda

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

I love this quote. I often go into the wilderness of my intuition when I write. It is a wonderfully scary place. It truly is a place where no one else has ever been. It is a place of mystery, of laughter and unexpected joy.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

:)

“Behind every creative act is a statement of love. Every artistic creation is a statement of gratitude.”
― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls

“To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” Osho

“The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
Stephen Nachmanovitch

“Once we rid ourselves of traditional thinking we can get on with creating the future.”
James Bertrand

“Some men look at things the way they are and ask why? I dream of things that are not and ask why not?”
Robert Kennedy

“Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game.” -Goethe

“Basic Principles:

1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy.

2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life — including ourselves.

3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives.

4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.

5. Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.

6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.

7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.

8. As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.

9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.

10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.”

― Julia Cameron

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
loving this Nancee!

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” Mary Lou Cook

“The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.” Dee Hock

“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” Maya Angelou

“Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

“The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect
but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity.
The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.”
-Carl Jung

“Since new developments are
the products of a creative mind,
we must therefore stimulate and encourage
that type of mind in every way possible.”
- George Washington Carver

“Everybody is talented because everybody who is human has something to express.” Brenda Ueland

“Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.”
Bill Moyers

“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” — Albert Einstein

“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.”
Mary Lou Cook

“Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts.”
Rita Mae Brown —

“Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort”.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

eb23f9f16d7e262b1f72c2863969834b.jpg

af8072a44669123e9d57ef156bb0b933.jpg

c709fc1c544df0d580b7e4fb4f875cb5.jpg

Well monday and tuesday I was doing life at about 3 WTF's per hour,

today is friday 0 wtf's so far.

“So your soul, that which you are, constructs your physical daily reality for you from the nature of your thoughts and expectations. You can readily see, therefore how important your subjective feelings really are.” 

Session 527, p.79, Seth Speak

3b7e8ef942e7eff9cbbbc17e9e408010.jpg

6133f8a6ca90fb471d958eea8e510073.jpg

Challenging Negative Self Talk

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

e0c53022692144caed91cee8627f2aa6.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Image result for enjoy life quotes

"I think it's a common flaw to equate creative endeavours with marketability.

I like to think material abundance is icing on the cake

the cake is the substance however"

You know your likely losin it.
When you measure a good day,
by how many WTF moments you had.

quote-all-the-fantasy-writers-i-know-have-a-way-of-dwelling-on-their-own-fears-and-phobias-charles-beaumont-101-7-0793.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

0895206ab1c2ca0fe776da4f569565e0.jpg

I'm thinking of starting a thread...Neon Quotes

I like neon stuff b c I'm fond of the past.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

7c22fde49bdba3d6c7dc18ef6ba776d9.jpg

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

8ab49940a1200e49ee5060864e83c380.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

200607f3872cc608d0de7ab10d31b8a3.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

45d47e45ad1893191a4be5eb6d9d120a.jpg

3761c9ff33842764a6cb31ff777a40be.jpg

yadayadayada

9bb24257b83e3c73e3c30c5240a8d8f4.jpg

yadayadayada

6d9b49bd7e10e93c575a5e0eb725c54a.jpg

"In life we are free to perceive and contextualize any particular group of words.

This can be advantageous or disadvantageous depending on the reader"

Dwayne V

44414c7d4e485bcee1bd14b737b894c0.jpg

→ The things I create are even better than I imagine.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Sometimes reading things I posted impresses me, and helps ease depression.

01c51ee1796d2612fe9ed2bb496f96d0.jpgIf your wise or your intutive self will be your guide, sound in-tuition is what you use to gain wisdom and serenity. 

Years ago they voted and they almost called god intuition but god won by a slight margin. Six of one half a dozen of the other.

"Creativity healed me.

I don't know that I could think

of any word

that I get more inspired

by than the word

healing."

~ Sark

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have unlocked the energy to creativity.

I love how creative and detailed my planner has become.

I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

I value life with much love.

Divine spark ignites the spiritual fire within me for creativity and learning.

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

Creativity flows through me. I draw to me all that I will ever need.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content