login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NoonEST Today★Free Weekly Workshops!★

• ** * Stay Tuned For More Information:
    During our brainstorming thread about a year ago, we discussed how we’d love workshops. Well we’re starting them, and like membership … these Weekly Workshops are also Free! There is no sign up… just your usual logging on to the site(:
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So this week ….We Are Beginning Bmindful’s Newest (Free) Event-Series (starting November 25, 2016 -stay posted (literally) for details!!!)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

• ** * The Bmindful Weekly Guest-Speaker Workshops
  • ~

Have a preview of our 1st wonderful coming attraction

Her alias is The Magician

and Empowerment is her game!
EMPOWERMENT

While my credentials label me as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Board Certified Hypnotherapist, I think of myself more as a magician. I help others to see, connect with, and create magic in their lives. I want to help people return to the place where they can live in wonderment, where they know how to play, and where instead of aspiring to live in the “know” they aspire to live in the mystery of life and the universe. My psychological bent if you will, is Jungian but nontraditional. I help people explore the relevance of ancient wisdom traditions, indigenous teachings, and the esoteric philosophies and how they can apply this information to their lives today to make miracles happen. Do you remember when you were able to play with wild abandon and entertain yourself for hours on end just by using your imagination and creativity? That my friends is the trip I intend to take you on. Along the way I hope to impart some interesting and useful information but most of all I want us to have FUN! I don’t purport to peddle truth, I’m here to give you ways to think about things. Join our group of explorers of consciousness and learn to reclaim the wonderment and innocence at the core of your being once again. The Magician has come to town and has many wonders to show the most discriminating of seekers!

Laura Kohn is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Board Certified Hypnotherapist in private practice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She is also CEO of The Ascendant Empowerment Foundation which seeks to change the paradigm from scarcity and competition, to collaboration and abundance by showing its students the just and proper exercise of power. You can check out her Facebook pages at “Laura Kohn Group” or “The Ascendant Empowerment Foundation” or visit her website at www.LauraKohnGroup.com

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned!

So over the top about this!!
We have currently finalized the date our guest will begin!!

We have many possibilities with this series for now and the future… including utilizing youtube.

I’ve seen a bit of what is to come. Awesome presenter!

Stay tuned to this page!

Loving our community!
Loving all these wonderful possibilities!!

I’m looking forward and very excited! :-)

Great news!! I’m excited!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I too am excited, can hardly wait :)

A bit of magic? Collaboration and Abundance at this time, at any time, it’s about time! I’ll be in the front row!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Only 1 day to go! :-)

Stay tuned for Today’s Free Workshop: Featuring Laura Kohn, (alias The Magician)
11-25-16
Time: 12:00 Noon EST

And Like The Happiness Meetings We Have A Start Time… Though, Thread Will Never Close!(:
This Particular Workshop Will Be Held Every Friday.

The Magician will list her availability on the site & will respond to all who participate. In A Progressive Order the articles will magically appear(:

You Can Always Review & Contribute On Any Thread-Workshop At Any Time

I will be online today from noon to 1pm for anyone who wishes to participate live! Looking forward to seeing you all.

“The trick to being happy isn’t to live in the know, it’s to live in the mystery.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content