login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Pave/Allow The Way For the Life You Desire

We often are working on areas to maintain things..
finances, health, relationships.

Often with personal and life maintenance, we stay busy with upkeep.

Are you feeling the joy of being in the flow and
are you staying open to opportunity?

What are you conscious of that assists you with your wonderful life?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The way I believe I have manifested the life I truly desired started with putting all I had learned from books into practice here on this site.
1) Affirmations – they really work if you work at them and persist with the concept.
2) Visualisations – for embodying those affirmations and making them a reality.
3) Prayer/meditation – to be grateful and trusting that these things are coming your way – or have come your way….(!)

Continual checking into this site helps me stay focussed on what really matters. Puts all little negativities into perspective and turns my thinking around to the positive solutions to everyday life.

THIS SITE PAVES THE WAY TO A LIFE BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS….YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Great post!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
I’m paving away(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Do we really need to work so hard to pave the way?
Actually, the best and most essential things just happen and we dont even realize— just like breathing and heart beat!!!
I think if we surrender and trust the almighty to lead us then the life of our dreams will unfold before us. The only effort we have to make is to let go and flow with the present. Just like Lousie Hay says- Take responsibility- the ability to respond to circumstances should be in our control. Are we so preoccupied with trying to live a life of our dreams that we have handed our control to circumstances or are living life without any time to enjoy the dream.

I am paving the way for things to happen by being in control of my responses and by enjoying the most important and basic things like -my breath, heart beat, love, sunrise and all that comes along…

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
In some ways we have to work hard to pave the way, if we’ve allowed chatter to rule.

When you’re out in the world..it can be a progressive negative process. It has been for me lately..And I wasn’t aware.

I had let go of certain ideals rather than just letting go(:

So here’s to starting again

and again lately

But that’s ok. So glad I have the option to start over (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
I think ‘working it’ is great for those who love to motivate themselves and achieve standards, goals etc. This way of working for these people is not hard work – simply pleasurable because subconsciously you know the outcome. As a motivated person, like Laurie its not hard work ‘to keep on keeping on’ – its simply good sense – which makes you feel good and get a sense of achievement.

On the other hand, letting the wind blow, the sun set and rise as it would normally and go with the flow is a wonderful thing. The trusting of God in the process and the ‘letting go’ is a great attitude, as it paves the way for serenity, because there is serenity in the subconscious decision to ‘let it be’. And so it is! But this also requires a certain degree of ‘work’ to achieve this sense of serenity in the first place. Its working to adapt to situations as they arrive….its learning to readdress any obstacle and put it into a positive context. Its reprogramming the mind not to worry, and trust that everything is ok….

I love both attitudes expressed by Sonia and Laurie. Its really what works for the individual. I wish I could have just a little of each of your wonderful attitudes that have paved the wonderful lives you have created!

You are both inspirational to me….
Anoushka x

A full and thankful heart..

To be isn’t work once it is routine.
So what do I mean by routine? That certainly doesn’t sound like the natural letting go..that you just “be”

The routine I’m discussing includes:
-You must first make the decision.
-You must then let go (which is also an action)
-Life can be very easy. Though to keep it simple, we must get in harmony with what our conception of a highest good is.
-We need to learn. That is another action.
-Sometimes we learn by hindsight. Sometimes we learn by educating ourselves first about a process.
-Other times and most times it’s a combo.
-There is no one way to “get it”.

Like you say Anoushka, it’s an individual thing how we do it.

Though wonderful beginnings and journeys always include faith, love, perseverance, honesty and connection to Something greater than ourselves.

At least this is 1 take on it(:

Lots of love,
Laurie

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love your refreshing attitude toward life and experiencing it(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have been thinking about letting go. I think it is essential to let go. Letting go is trusting/knowing that you will achieve what you are wishing/aiming for.
When you struggle, it show that you do not realy believe in the possiblity of achieving ‘it’ easily; that it can be provided to you by god/universe/your higher self.

(I am not talking about the philosophy/math exam that you have not studied for…….but maybe it is also possible there)

Part of being able to let go is to also accepting alternative. What if reaching what you want does not happen? How important and essential is it? Do you accept/want the alternatives just as much?

…what a wonderful world….

Achieving freedom from control is very essential for me at this point in time. Control is everything —from work pressure, societal conformations, decisions to be made ……
When we go for a boat cruise, if all the time we are bothered about how the boat is moving, is the navigation to our satisfaction, why the wind is blowing in this direction….and all this , then can we enjoy the ride?
For me the essential part of the journey is enjoying it and not what the others are doing, am i looking my best, is the sun too harsh, is the captain doing his job well….
If the thoughts do not control me at all times then I think I have achieved the life of my dreams. Just flowing along…

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Hello all! This is an interesting thread. Sonia used the word which I felt was the issue throughout – Control. If I am open to receiving all the abundance which the universe sends into my life daily, am I closed to receiving all the lessons and as yet unacknowledged directions my lifes’ potential holds? My affirmations assist me in keeping my inner conversations positive and focused and I feel good using them. While I do have faith that I will continue to be blessed in many ways, I remind myself that I am not in charge. I will work toward the things I want and know that the universe will present me with situations, lessons, relationships etc., which will direct each step to be taken at the right time to the right destination whether it appears on my vision board or not.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content