login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Ever heard of MGTOW or NAWALT

This is fascinating stuff. Here is a video I think you should watch and think about. The Female MRA

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The Isolated Male

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Wow, this is fascinating!

No, I had never heard of this!!

Wow, this is really huge…! What an untouched, unseen, unidentified issue, that seems to be enormous. Suddenly, this is making a LOT of sense…

I’m amazed, and I’m grateful that you have brought this to my awareness!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I just stumbled across that and I also found it fascinating, and enlightening. Stuff I had never really thought about before, at least deeply. Thoughts like that have crossed my mind from time to time, but, I was really fascinated by what was being said. A new “school of thought” for me I guess I’d say. I’ve been toying around with the idea of getting a girlfriend lately and over the last few weeks I’ve watched several videos in this regard. I’ve been thinking, yes, I sometimes would like to have a girlfriend, but, honestly, it is really a lot of work to have one and I’m just not sure if I’m up to it. I do like my freedom and autonomy and if I were to try to get a girlfriend I’d only want one if it were a true win/win. Anyway, that is how I stumbled across that stuff.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

For me, your win-win post inspired some sharing . (not now) (:
All of us will have our own history of experiences… though sharing assists getting clear w/our own feelings and hearing one another in terms of feelings & experiences. Thanks Jeff for always being so open & sharing yours.

• ~
    I haven’t focused on the videos as of yet, though I have listened to the first one. I will return …and add later. I’m giving it some space… before responding.

As always, thank you for what you bring here(:

I Am living a Divine plan

I agree with everything you are discussing…

I am in a similar place, and I also love my space, freedom and above all, my serenity!

Relationships are a lot of work, and its a job that is never ending. And, the older we get, the state of our health, or that of our significant other can become high maintenance. Doctors, pharmacy, supplies, insurance, paperwork, phone calls and expenses.

I will be looking at this subject online. It is so pivotal, and it sure makes a lot of sense. I’m grateful to hear about this now. I just wonder, if I had known this earlier, how much more balanced my perceptions would have been.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content