login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Gift Of Being Heard

lets support one another whenever possible

links that may be helpful(:

• scroll down and look to the right on this link…it will say create a goal now [ nice ] interactive…try it-create a goal
  • Set a Goal
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    articles/threads that help me: a system based mentality
    Feedback loops are important for building good systems because they allow you to keep track of many different pieces without feeling the pressure to predict what is going to happen with everything. Forget about predicting the future and build a system that can signal when you need to make adjustments. by James Clear

(finally I couldn't remember where I found these 3 questions from-yaaay me-right here

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

•  Begin With Needs In Mind Versus Time. Ariane Benefit

Here’s a personally meaningful quote in regard to my responses (a repetitive mantra of mine is self-care(: I’m just a firm believer when we are in harmony of showing ourselves we matter, w/how we take care of ourselves… we are setting the table for a life that takes care of not only ourselves…though also, all we love (people, places & things). Everything improves in ways that shows up in better better ways(:
ideal week (:

•  
  • o
    • -I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.
    • -I believe I can have anything I have made a conscious decision to believe and affirm.
      Affirmations/Intentions:

•  -I affirm my wonderful involvement in my life. I create routines which result in the gifts I cherish
  • intentions versus affirmations

I foresee this thread to have multiple pages(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

support for self: Go work out.

Goal: Create a plan for fitness and weight loss. Make an appointment with a couch today, and create this plan, and then, create structure that keeps me in the plan. I could schedule follow up appointments with a coach, and keep re-enforcing self creation and possibility.

Affirmation: 1. I can have awesome health!

2. Today is the best day of my life! 3. Healthy mind, healthy heart, flexibility, strength, endless possibilities are mine today!

Time Table: Start today, and meet with coach, and set up initial plan.

Today’s Clear Message To Myself:

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I think that I may start doing those protein drinks mid morning, with fruit and protein. Then salad for evening meal. Am considering an evening yoga or dance class…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post: In response to Kathi’s post: In response to Kathi’s post:

Awesome Kathi! And I do mean awesome!! & …Thank you for kicking off what I feel is a truly valuable thread. I know this is for me, and I’m hoping for all those who stop by. Please tell me how you’d best like to be supported!!(:

• ~
    To me Self Trust is synonymous with accountability. I’m believing when we identify where we feel we are…accept & love ourselves regardless…and take actions we say that will give what we say we desire… self trust is inevitable(: lets make this a thread we utilize regularly. I know I’d love it!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Thanks for offering your kind support!!

I think what would help me is just in the GIFT of your listening.
When you listen to me, I know that I am shaping and shifting who you know me to be.
And, I am willing to be honest, with my self first, and to be vulnerable with you!

Your listening is a Gift because if I did not communicate, then is less and less possibility for me to create or to transform that part of my life.

It is in the sharing, that I am empowered to speak my truth. That’s powerful! Speaking and being heard IS powerful, because it provides me the clearing to create and to restore my health.

Secondly, I am learning to listen more to my body. And, to respect my process of aging. I am also learning to generate love, gratitude and greater awareness of my needs or fears… I no longer have that youthful illusion of self control and power!!

Please don’t just listen to me. Listen FOR me. I do fail, I do get confronted, I do get frustrated. When that pops up, just know that that is not who I am, nor what I am committed to…

Know me for my commitments… not my fears or my failures!

Know me for my energy!

Know me for Spirit!!

In response to Kathi’s post:
I hear the support you are defining & you’ve got it from me!

I’m believing others will be stopping by eventually, and it is good to share what we want from others to feel supported… !! That’s quite a package supporting ourselves, having others assist, and truly being accountable to what we say will make a difference.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:

Accountability Sharing (its only day 6 since thread has been created) :

creating this thread has opened beautiful doors for me.

note to myself, its amazing what creating a space for more of what you want, holding yourself accountable, sharing with a like minded group, using the tools which have always worked and last but not least giving self permission… does.

It has been good. Looking forward to telling more soon… when my time is more open to sharing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I recently took a major step in reevaluating my life goals. For much of my life I have reached out to others and supported others as a way of satisfying my own needs of living a purposeful life. A life that leaves a positive mark on others and in turn myself. Although I am still very in tune with this basic life philosophy, I am starting to focus more on myself. I am taking risks to improve my golden years, to once again dream of what can be rather than accepting what is as the only option. I can manifest my dreams. I do know what is best for me. Life is a journey, not a destination. I’m not sure who said that, but I think they were correct in their evaluation. Here is to me! Here is to you! Let us enjoy the journey and support each other.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

receiving much in what you’ve shared… First off ⇨ magnificent to have you joining in and sharing this place in your life- (for YOU… for myself personally & All )

loving hearing about …⇨the balancing energy of focusing on yourself and not losing site of connecting and caring about others.
you shared I recently took a major step in reevaluating my life goals. For much of my life I have reached out to others and supported others as a way of satisfying my own needs of living a purposeful life. A life that leaves a positive mark on others and in turn myself. Although I am still very in tune with this basic life philosophy, I am starting to focus more on myself

• ~
    … Also enjoying your energy about that …dreaming again place(: Count me in for adding to your support!

( loving that focus … dreaming again) !

its about adding this time now…with where you are in the beautiful present(: Looking forward to your sharing more on this w/us(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love your affirming beliefs for YOU (and now also adding them to my newest affirmations):

• I do know what is best for me
  • I Can manifest my dreams

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Poppy!

Always great to hear from you! Yes, I agree, you do know what is best for you!! And, I hope to hear about your dreams…!

I enjoy our shared journey through this forum!

Your posts are wonderful, and so are YOU!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content