login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Studying For Something?

This is how educational psychologists claim most of us learn:

10% of what we read.
20% of what we hear.
30% of what we see.
50% of what we see and hear.
70% of what we discuss with others.
80% of what we experience.
95% of what we ‘teach’ someone else

I’ve always liked the above stats. It reinforces the great ways many of us like to reinforce on this forum(:

Are you creating the blocks of time to learn what you want to learn for the time you want/need to know it?

Let’s use this thread to make that time, those decisions to get that info and understanding right where it needs to be,as though you wrote the material yourself.

This thread is reserved for all things helpful to you for your studying-focus and/or wisdom to share for others.

Create a post-area just for you to keep coming back to, and fill it in as your direction and your areas become more directed.

Let’s create a motivational blog here for ourselves, and hopefully learning will become the passion of the day(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Mary’s Study Plan
-Spend at least one hour per day reviewing what I have learned
-Use every opportunity to speak the Arabic I’ve learned.
-Prove to my husband that I am NOT too old to learn a new language! :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Learning is my passion! Life will never be boring as long as you never stop learning and remember to experience it in the now.

here’s my latest study plan
-Advancing my soap making skills
-Learn how to start a new business so I can be free from the corporate world. I’m taking a incubator workshop with Ladies Who Launch to get it going.
-Deepening my practice & knowledge of Reiki.

All of that above happens after my work day & on the weekends…..I make sure I get all my work for the ONE that pays the bills completed by 5pm each day so I have the rest of the evening plus the weekends to do my personal study plan.

The affirmation that I focus on:

I possess an endless amount of creativity, energy & tolerance for any project I assume.

Many blessings,

Cecilia aka urbansoapchick

When I get a chance, I am going to send you an email on some great places to get information, free advice, etc on starting your busienss. There is so much available that people don’t know about. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to urbansoapchick’s post:
Love that:
I possess an endless amount of creativity, energy & tolerance for any project I assume.
Thanks!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
I would love to see that list. I just saw your post on starting a business and you are very right about the ‘taking action’ part. That’s why I’m doing the incubator, to help me really take action! That IS the hardest part. I know the workshop will be a great motivator.

Many blessings,

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
I love that affirmation too. It’s actually been working quite well for me lately. :-)

Many blessings,

BTW, I love I have this new found outlet at bMindful with wonderful new friends!

Many blessings,

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content