login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★In one word, what do you need right now??'

Hello Bmindful community! From where ever we are, to where ever we would rather be… what do you need the most in this moment??

I need R and R!!

(rest and relaxation!)

Praying for peace, good will of mankind 

Need abundance of health, passion, balance, mindfulness, life giving affirmations!

mmmmmm…what do i need right now?
a miracle would suffice right about now.

I need balance…

I need total rejuvenation, repletion, mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally…

I also need absolute surrender

write (just for me)

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

making-space

for:

I think I have what I need… It’s just a matter of me making room for all that is coming my way by way of … believing, preparing (doing my part), having faith and 2 more things.

1. the infamous Starting 
2. & Continuing … as I believe to in each new moment

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

breakfast

{believe food is not only incredibly satisfying -it is the real medicine}

ease

{to always remember :no matter what,ease is to be melded with all I am & all I do}

Time

Contemplation

Love

fun

celebration

today

now

Trust

clothing 

{being truthful... for different things I do, want to address a new wardrobe... thinking on this.... piece at a time, until I rebuild}

lake-time

love how things come together when I go to lake on the premises

that is part of my -wonderful big day

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate

and those who simply and beautifully celebrate gratitude 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content