login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★In one word, what do you need right now??'

Hello Bmindful community! From where ever we are, to where ever we would rather be… what do you need the most in this moment??

I need R and R!!

(rest and relaxation!)

I need and desire… wonderful breakfast(:

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

need/desire

to write (just for me)

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

need/desire

the beauty of now (and it is so)

Orlando terror massacre on my mind:

Praying for peace, good will of mankind to trump fear, loss.

Need abundance of health, passion, balance, mindfulness, life giving affirmations!

mmmmmm…what do i need right now?
a miracle would suffice right about now.

What’s in a name anyway

I need balance…

I need total rejuvenation, repletion, mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally…

I also need absolute surrender

just the making of room

I think I have what I need… It’s just a matter of me making room for all that is coming my way by way of … believing, preparing (doing my part), having faith and 2 more things.

1. Start
2. Continue … as I believe to

just the follow thru…

I feel as though I have made the personal commitment to myself, now just continue to enjoy the life I Am now allowing creating and living.

inspiration (I love)

maintaining (my flow)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content