login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

[HappinessThread]★Wherever You Are & Love It

★Home -is this weeks Happiness mtg

★c’mon 24/7 to Happiness Mtg! ★

• ** * Topic This Week: MY DESTINATION IS IN EACH Step
  • ** * Join Us Now★Happiness Mtg
  • ** * this meeting will stay posted for 2 weeks at top of threads
  • ** * Happiness Meeting began 6-9-16… (has a start date but never closes)

regarding-happiness-meetings
We invite you to choose a week you’d like to join in developing a meeting. Though whether this opportunity interests you at this time or not…please feel free to join in with your contributions…

second set of questions

I Am living a Divine plan

FIRST SET OF QUESTIONS & FIRST INTRO in this post

I HAVE ARRIVED

I AM HOME

MY DESTINATION IS IN EACH STEP
Thich Nhat Hanh

• ~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Bmindfulers! Love you guys! I am feeling lots of love and enthused to be in this moment as I write to you now(:
I literally just returned from vacation and still processing the experiences and gave in to the idea… of allowing everything to surface as it chooses(: I took very few pictures with camera…I took them with my minds eye and heart(: They came out very well btw(:
Intro in process:

I HAVE ARRIVED

I AM HOME

The above quote picture seems to say it ‘all’ for me right now:
I HAVE ARRIVED

I AM HOME

Questions for your consideration in process
This thread-meeting will keep it simple and focus on 1 area … using a series of questions to trigger thought/heart/spirit … if you so desire(:

1. What does it mean to you ‘be home’ wherever you are?
2. Are you experiencing this now? Do you experience it often? Is this an easy joyful process for you being there/getting there?
3. Share specifics or generalities which bring ‘being home’ home for you(:

articles,videos & quotes you may enjoy at some point in time “:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/8484/400pmesthappinessmtgseeyouthere#post120287

• ** * in this post…articles, threadsvideos & quotes you may enjoy at some point in time

• ** * I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite. an Ernest Holmes quote
  • ** * dear-God-thank-you-affirming thread
  • ** * how-to-feel-comfortable-in-your-own-skin Slowly, I started to learn about myself and the things that make me happy, and I found that I had a rhythm. I could hardly believe it, but I actually had my own beautiful flow, and as soon as I began to follow it my authenticity started to build on itself. quote from article
  • ** * And always keep in mind…
  • ** * Finding your authenticity—finding yourself—will help you feel your beauty. When you endeavor to be who you are and be true to yourself, you will automatically feel attractive and unique.
  • ** * Also, it is important to remind yourself that beauty is never dependent upon the approval of others. Quite the contrary, beauty is very much self-defined and self-created. The only person who can ever truthfully tell you “you are beautiful” is also the only person who can “make you beautiful.”
  • ** * more excerpts from above article

OTHERS:

Go and love someone exactly as they are and watch how quickly
they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves.
When one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered.
- Wes Angelozzi -

OURSELVES:

some short articles you may enjoy at some point in time(:
what-is-mindfulness?
A Mindfulness Meditation Practice Blog: Daily support towards more balance, less stress, better living, greater health.

forgive-your-imperfections With diligent practice, we begin to realize that forgiveness is a unique form of nourishment, a way of providing ourselves and others a spaciousness around our conflicts and difficulties. We no longer feel as alone, stuck, or doomed to fail. The resulting peace of mind provides an inner fullness that no amount of food can ever offer. to read more

a-writing-practice-for-those-who-like-to-keep-doing This freestyle mindfulness practice benefits mind and body—no meditation cushion required.

the-mindfulness-guide-for-the-super-busy-how-to-live-life-to-the-fullest The idea of being mindful — being present, being more conscious of life as it happens — seems a bit impossible to many of the super busy.

But not only is it possible, I’d submit that it’s desirable, and that it’ll help the busy (and non-busy) achieve their goals and enjoy life more fully. to read more
“…If you truly want to be happy, get out of your own way! Divorce your past, marry your dreams, and then dedicate your Self to being a hole in the universe through which the Divine Spirit can work its magic…”
-Michael Nitti (from the book: The Trophy Effect)

SINGING AFFIRMATION I Start My Day Karen Drucker Positive song to get your day started!

What you said above , about “allowing things to surface as it chooses” totally resonates with me.

To me, this is very reminiscent of synchronicity, which we have previously touched on.

Thank you for guiding this meeting! I love the feeling and the flow of this topic!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

More interesting questions to reflect upon:

1. What does it feel like when you allow things to arise as they choose? What does it take for you to get out of your way??

2. How do you respond to life/people /events when things get in the way? Have you learned from your past to respond differently, newly or more compassionately when “life” gets in the way? If so, what is opening up for you?

3. While learning to lean back and go with the flow, its still important to bring clarity and focus to your priorities. When we create our priorities from being in the flow – what changes? Have your priorities changed? Coming from being in the flow, are you able to increase the frequency of synchronicity in your life??

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

What does it mean to be home?

Great question!

When I say the word ‘home’, I can feel myself letting out a big sight. I feel about 3 things that I want to say or explain all at the same time, just from saying the word ‘home’.

I think that the word ‘home’ probably tugs to everyone, causing us all to have a visceral reaction to the mere mention of the word ‘home’.

But in the word home, is also OM.

To me, being home means things that provide the comfort of my younger life, and also to another life, when my daughter was young. A time of innocence, and of family.

Now that my daughter is raised, I am living in a small apartment, and I am happy, but this does not feel like a home. Home for me, is in my heart.

I have spent years living in places that do not feel like home however, I have spent those same years working, developing, and growing my heart space, growing in kindness and compassion, and embracing the work of forgiveness, and learning, always learning to lean back into the flow, and let go.

I do embrace the Buddhist feel of your words about “Destiny is in every step”, and I feel the peace and wisdom of that.

Louise Hay
Thoughts or suggestions on success.

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
awesome Lake Placid!!

In response to Kathi’s post:
thank you Kathi.. I’m enjoying the feeling of winging it (not an airplane-pun) (:
Though my recent vacation was more than a rejuvenating experience… It was a tranformative one. And as mentioned in intro, I am allowing my self to be in the flow as it is being processed… a process which will be probably happening for awhile. Though an awesome thing I can touch on, is all the things I brought to the surface before the trip…the significance and types of things I desired to experience… to the things I simply questioned…‘somehow’ created exactly the things I was longing for.

“You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” Eckhart Tolle

Yes home -does create a visceral experience… I hope to bring some words to any parts of my experiences to this thread. And like you it is already in my heart.thank you Kathi about your thoughts about the question, and your comments re:it. I do believe it just manifests in different and more profound ways the more we desire and allow for it…

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finding words for experience in the now…. hmmmm(:

What I appreciate now, is the newness of this moment, right now.

I notice that there is flow, and newness, and there is always room for creativity and energy!

And, I come here with the intention of that awareness.

I chose to live in the now, and I bring my innocence and my innovation, here to have fun!!

Question 1 from first group
1. What does it mean to you ‘be home’ wherever you are? It feels excellent not because of a perfect life… though because of acceptance… and that makes all feel perfect. Am I always there? No…(: Though I can sense when I’ve drifted away.

When I’m there …it feels: lighter…freer…. and more forever feeling… and in touch with core and beyond self.

It doesn’t feel fleeting… It feels durable, not fragile… and everything that ever was …made what I am allowing – be

as opposed to … getting caught up with things that grab my attention, though not meant for me(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Question 1 (2 parts) from 2nd group
    this is a great question- Thank you! ready to focus on it now(:

1a What does it feel like when you allow things to arise as they choose?

1b What does it take for you to get out of your way??
It takes feelings of forgetting what makes me me… and how joy, and kindness to my self Is a large part of who I am.

When I ‘forget’ to center myself, things catch up with me and feel overwhelming instead of like the gifts they are.

Its like having too many presents instead of stepping back and saying wow this is awesome, its up to me to (always) how to decide how to experience it all… and when I am at this place… ‘home’ I can take me anywhere, and allow, create, be, enjoy, deal… from a place that makes me love life…my life…and desire to interact with others with the essence of that wonderful place we all have-Love. That connecting place is awesome…
It’s my favorite place to be(: I love Poppy’s examples below of this…

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    will reflect & see what comes re: your other questions Kathi(:
    2. How do you respond to life/people /events when things get in the way? Have you learned from your past to respond differently, newly or more compassionately when “life” gets in the way? If so, what is opening up for you?

3. While learning to lean back and go with the flow, its still important to bring clarity and focus to your priorities. When we create our priorities from being in the flow – what changes? Have your priorities changed? Coming from being in the flow, are you able to increase the frequency of synchronicity in your life??

1. What does it mean to you ‘be home’ wherever you are?
Home to me is taking in every bit of beauty wherever I am. It is appreciating every breath I take and finding peace with it. I am at home when I am alone. I am home when I am with family. I am home when I am with friends. I am at home when I am at work. I am at home when I am taking pictures or writing. I am at home when I give my full attention and energy to the moment. Some moments I like and some not so much, but I am at peace and I find goodness and joy in being me.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

so like the feel of destiny in each step too Kathi! It is very affirming… of being present with ones real essence and the vast universe & its Creator thank you for sharing all that you have!

In response to Poppy’s post:
awesome Poppy! Glad you stopped by too(: I love Home to me is taking in every bit of beauty wherever I am love your examples and your statement
Some moments I like and some not so much, but I am at peace and I find goodness and joy in being me.

In response to Lake Placid’s post:

Thanks for joining in! I love reading Louis Hay!

Jason Mraz – Living In The Moment [Official Audio Video]

Jason Mraz – 93 Million Miles [Official Lyric Video]

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content