login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Breathing

I found this Abe quote about breathing.

Deep breathing is a big part of your well-being because with that deep breathing, there is an activation on a cellular level. In other words, it is the current that carries the vitality to the extremities of the cells. And so, the more you are breathing, the more you are thriving.

Some say it is the way the spirit moves. We would say it is the way life moves most efficiently through your physical body. And fortunately, it is something that is not left to your conscious mind. You don’t have to prompt yourself to breathe, it just happens. But, you can prompt yourself to breathe more.

We encourage that you deliberately take some air in. And then before you let it out, take some more air in. And before you let it out, and you say, I can’t take anymore in, because there is no place for it to go. And we say, yes there is, take some more in.

Expand your capacity. Your lungs, like balloons, can be all shriveled up, or expanded fully. As you move on a regular basis, they expand somewhat, but they don’t expand fully. As you deliberately breathe deeper, it becomes more natural for them to get fuller, and before you know it, it will be an involuntary thing. You will naturally breathe more deeply.

And your bodies will thrive. It’s even more important than drinking water. It’s right up there with life itself.

When concentrating on your breathing, you are not concentrating on other things. And in that absence of resistance, you are also allowing an alignment of energy. So you get a double whammy with it. You’re aligning with source energy. You are literally feeding the cells of you body, allowing oxygen to breathe the extremities of your cells. Everybody comes alive. and everything works better. Metabolism works better, elimination works better, clarity works better, blood flows better. Thriving comes from this.

Excerpted from workshop 11/25/00

in optimism there is magic. in pessimism there is nothing.

Thanks for sharing that.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

really nice thread(: nice pics too!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

98e2b0f1998e809a85877350539a980b.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

thank you!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

c8d174fb3f09f33302f3395e038bd942.jpg

yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content