login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Soul-Spot

Life opens up many opportunities.

The courage to hear, to heal, to stay open, and to contemplate our soul purpose and to love whatever gets in the way.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

We cannot live without being affected by others. One of the most challenging things to do is to stay open to how others feel and not what they think.

We are transformed only when truth and love shape us from within. Often, this is they type of growth that is rarely seen from the outside, yet it has such consequence. It is the quietest sort of miracle where we return to the world of relationships with our soul. And we discover a deeper, greater sense of our self, of others and sacred connection.

I would like to credit Eckhart Tolle, as he has spoken very similarly about the same subject.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

This is not just a wonderful topic, it is beautiful how you are conveying this message. Truly resonates … and would like to hear more… Thank you for this thread! Thank you for you!

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Kathi’s post:

Kathi, I believe your thoughts have the potential to be life changing. “ We cannot live without being affected by others”, and others cannot live without being affected by us. We truly are transformed when we allow truth and love to flow out from within. I think it is paradoxical in that the more love and truth we give out in our relationships the more love we have to give. “It is the quietest sort of miracle…” one that nourishes our soul.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Life offers opportunities. Easy and hard are our challenges as we pass through our lives. We don’t always think we have the strength or knowledge to persevere. But if we search deep within ourselves and surrender our heart and soul to love, then we can conquer any obstacle and learn to view them as opportunities. As you so eloquently said, “Anything long-lasting or worthwhile takes time and complete surrender.”

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

I think it is paradoxical in that the more love and truth we give out in our relationships the more love we have to give

Sometimes my feelings are human beings have trouble with the idea of truth…therefore communication is avoided leading to unnecessary suffering.

Though… as you’ve reminded/reinforced Poppy, to surrender our heart and soul to love …. I’m reminded communication …that is often avoided can pass through walls that block our greatest loving intentions.

And as Kathi points out so beautifully also, as we return… to the world of relationships with our souldiscover a deeper, greater sense of our self, of others and sacred connection then …. the oneness we desire on a very primal level has a chance to be emitted…. and yes one that nourishes the soul
One of the most challenging things to do is to stay open to how others feel and not what they think.

this is quite an intention/reminder Kathi! It is easy to review the results of ones actions…and conclude a possible thing that is thought…by others sharing or omitting. Though to remember there are feelings (unexplored or known) is valuable. For me, I surrender this to Higher Power (God, Source)…because as valid as this is… I know that I don’t know… and there is power in this uncertainty…. on many counts. For one it leads us back to a Source that is forever so powerfully… available. What a gift to recognize how little we know sometimes…and remember we can connect with Something that delivers sufficiently… on time and always with love for all concerned.

Kathi, this is truly an awesome thread. In your intro you stated Life opens up many opportunities.
LIKE BUTTON (:
The courage to hear, to heal, to stay open, and to contemplate our soul purpose and to love whatever gets in the way

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      this is exactly what Matt Khan speaks of

articleWhatever Arises Love That Perhaps the ongoing rhythm of life’s unpredictable nature has led you into a spiritual journey, and you don’t even know where to go from here. Maybe you find yourself confused and dissatisfied, despite having exhausted nearly every spiritual concept and practice imaginable. No matter where you find yourself, a deeper invitation is always being offered to satisfy the curiosity and interest in exploring the endless grace of life’s eternal truth. It is an invitation found in awakening the silence of your divine heart space. Such an awakening is a doorway into true spiritual maturity, where the struggles and pitfalls of any path transforms into an endless love affair with everyday life. to read article in its entirety Copyright © 2007 – 2014, True Divine Nature Matt Kahn

I love this message! Thanks again for your thread Kathi!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content