login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Worrying +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

This topic caught my eye as i’m currently trapped in a worry spiral at the moment. I’m definitely aware that worrying isn’t helpful but i’m finding it very difficult to find the right tools / thinking to break the cycle.

I work really hard and long hours but I generally feel like i’m just spinning my wheels and doing worse rather than improving my situation.

If anyone has any advice or help I would be hugely grateful :-)

In response to bunique’s post:

Its awesome that you are open to asking for suggestions, and allowing brainstorming/contribution…

For my part, I always need the whole picture, and I like to make a high and a low priority list. Finally, I like to make a third list, my wish list. Its really important to have a true wish list.

Then, I want to get the worst problem first, and get it gone. Bring resolution. Wrap it up, and give it a due date. Identify what you need to bring this to completion, and focus.

If the problem is in the domain of finances, then, make a list. Again, worst goes first. Then, organize around killing debt. And make a time line: in 3 months, 6 months, one year, and so forth.

With regard to working long, hard hours, I hope that for every time that you take on a new project, that if it is not successful, that you never give up. Just remember that no one is going to be more careful than you are, when it comes to investing.

One time, I read something that also caught my eye, and it said something like “I have already had more failures than other people have made attempts…”

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

My experience with worry:
Over many years I worried like bunique shared,since i joined this bmindful
forum about 2011 through curiosity i learned new things.
For example the quote from a hicks that charmed life posted was helpful
when i use to worry a lot i simply gathered info on this habit labeled
worry.
What was helpful also,i put worry in a clearer context,where as prior to
doing that,i worried about all kinds of stuff.
So as i examined worry one of the things i learned that worry is a habit
consciously or unconsciously,i think i minimized worry as i began to
understand i worried about things everyday,so after shining some light
on “worry“i learned things like “worrying is not only a bad habit, it’s
been said worrying is kind of how i prayed,if worry is a is a form of praying
it’s like praying to the “devil” so i filed this quote about praying to source instead of worry.A simple quote that makes sense.
“If you worry,pray instead,and if you pray don’t worry“Another thing i
used to counter worry is the idea that we all have protective arc angels
they will do the worrying for ya, if you ask or invoke them to intervene,sort of like metaphysical anti-virus.lol
I still worry,not enough too send me off the deep end though.

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to bunique’s post:

First I would like to say thank you for all you do for Bmindful. Although I don’t have a good understanding of writing code and making this forum work, I do know it can be endless and time consuming.

I tend to agree with Abraham and Tolle about worry. It serves no purpose. It can lead to overwhelm and then progress will be slowed down or worse, halted altogether. I do very little worrying. I try to think what action I can take to get the best possible result for everyone involved, including myself. Then I set that action as my goal and take small steps to get it done. I note my small successes and build on them until my goal has been reached. I think persistence pays off in the long run and as long as I am moving forward, I never seem to worry.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

saw this thread come up and decided to post these by Echkart Tolle(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content