login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Quotes that invite a comment

Post a quote with the option to comment and or express what it says to you.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

“Your greatest task isn’t to find love,but to discover and destroy all the
barriers within yourself that seem to be built against it”
Unknown “Ya I know, that project is still under construction”

That’s a wonderful quote, I find that when I take ego out of the equation and focus on the joy of living all kinds of magical events occur, like love :)

Even though i went with a comment that could be perceived as aloof or sarcastic,i did so after considering other comments,but I guess I did so
kind of laughing at my quirky self.
Before I log off I thought I would post a quote from the buddha
“You yourself, as much as anyone in the universe deserve your love
and affection”

“Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
I find that in nurturing the gifts of the spirit there is not only complete joy in the action but immense satisfaction and peace, a state of bliss.

A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have.
a livelifehappy.com quote

It’s one of my absolute favorites. In regard to the idea assuming …my spirit feels fragmented when I assume without having all parts of something… whether it be about a person, place or a thing. This quote reminds me about my inner truth and what makes me truly happy.

In regard to do more At this time in my life… I am more compassionate with myself and with regard to my focus for living. There have been times when I saw the words do more feeling like too much…leading to lack of ease or overwhelm….. Because I enjoy doing what it takes…and didn’t need to hear those ideas./Today, it is pleasurable because my spirit is so much more in harmony with my actions…And do more today…simply means keep doing the next right thing…moving forward…from right where I am, and its good.

and realize how blessed you are for what you have -part …OMG this part moves me on a gratitude and appreciation rampage(:
Thanks for this thread LakePlacid!

I Am living a Divine plan

“Count your Blessings. Once you realize
how valuable you are and how much you have going for you,
the smiles will return, the sun will break out,
the music will play, and you will finally
be able to move forward the life that God intended
for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.”
Og Mandino
Bask in the glow of life, enjoy every moment of this amazing gift.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
I was about to post a quote , though nah, want to pause and take in the gem you’ve shared… thanks Nancee!

How often do we begin to complicate things by simply forgetting the good that always is here? And its ‘almost’ comical that reminders are even needed…

I love quotes! They are often as wonderful as affirmations(:

Slow down. One of Gandhi’s most illuminating observations reminds us that there is more to life than increasing its speed. This is great advice for simplifying your life in fact, slow everything way down for a few moments right here and now. Slowly read these words. Slow your breathing down so that you’re aware of each inhalation and exhalation… Wayne Dyer

this is wonderful reinforcement!

I'm enjoying this too

Image result for tune with life pic quote

DO NOT SPOIL
WHAT YOU HAVE
BY DESIRING WHAT YOU
HAVE NOT; BUT
REMEMBER
THAT WHAT YOU NOW
HAVE WAS ONCE
AMONG THE THINGS

YOU ONLY HOPED FOR.

I love this!

spectacular

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
That is a powerful quote, for sure!!

I think the greatest single interior barrier against love is fear…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Let yourself be silently drawn by the pull of what you really love.
Rumi

“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”

- Melody Beattie

“If you ever doubt the power of language, listen more closely. Witness the magic the first time someone whispers “i love you.” Watch a woman put on head phones, close her eyes, and have her life changed by a lyric. See a bad moment flipped upside down by a well timed joke. Words propel us, empower us, make us human and more than human. We constantly struggle to say what we mean and mean what we say. To “wrestle with words and meanings.” that’s what t.s. eliot calls it. But as we whisper and shout, stutter and spin, we create order out of the chaos around us. We are built of words, and we live by them, too.” ~-Hallmark

“There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.”
― Mandy Hale

I like that quote.

This is why it was a good idea that I stopped watching 

various negative stuff.

Conflict exists in the mind of the observer and not
in that which is observed.
David R Hawkins

:)

Here is one that truly resonated with me as well.

“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will over a period of time cease to react at all.” Yogi Bhajan

In response to Nancee1953's post

love this 

“Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.” Marie Lloyd

A quote from the man himself
Steve Jobs “being the richest man in the cemetery
doesn’t matter to me”

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller

“Celebrate! Celebration is an expression of Gratitude.
Gratitude is like the prayer, while
Celebration is the hymn and sacred dance.
Celebration is its own road to happiness.”

Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“There are nine requisites for contented living:

HEALTH enough to make work a pleasure;
WEALTH enough to support your needs;
STRENGTH enough to battle with difficulties and forsake them;
GRACE enough to confess your sins and overcome them;
PATIENCE enough to toil until some good is accomplished;
CHARITY enough to see some good in your neighbor;
LOVE enough to move you to be useful and helpful to others;
FAITH enough to make real the things of God;
HOPE enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Know that success and inner peace are your birthright, that you are a child of God and as such that you’re entitled to a life filled with joy, love and happiness. Wayne Dyer

“The mind is simalar to an umbrella,it functions best when it’s open”
Unknown
Peter Fauk and Peter Sellars
What meanng of this Mr.Twane

“Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you.” Jon Bon Jovi

►• “The highest level of creativity consists in being, not doing. When the being is intense enough, when the words are spoken enough, when the thoughts are thought enough, the doing will automatically follow.”~ Marianne Williamson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am open to the guidance of synchronicity, and do not let expectations hinder my path. Dalai Lama

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Vut meaning of this”
This is a quote in a comedy movie I found amuzeing.
Also a thought for a thread I was pondering,
however upon further review,posting it as a quote.

The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown. Carl Jung

Lately I’ve been loving this one. It reached my heart before my mind(:

My mind didn’t like problems were problems… and insoluble. Though my heart explained it to me…. We simply outgrow the things that seem to stand in our way, and poof… (or it seems that fast /grin) moving forward some more(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral… As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product. Sara Paddison

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Has anybody seen my perspective?
I’ve looked everywhere for it.
Have a look between your 3rd and 5th chakra.
Very funny!but if your referring to my heart chakra
I looked there already,nothing there but a dark void
of nothingness.https://youtu.be/Rct8mgPwmUk

“There is only one way to avoid critisism:do nothing,say nothing and be nothing”
Aristotle
That’s true,I wish it were not.
You could be the dali lama,or jesus christ no matter who you are or how much
common is in your sense,at least 25% of the peanut gallery will disagree with
your on any random thought.
And you could express something else on a completely different subject the
next day and the 25% that disagreed previously will agree,and the 75% that agreed
on the previous viewpoint will now disagree.

I’m so happy to see so many inspiring quotes. :)

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
― Marcel Proust

“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh

“I think that nothing is impossible when you want to fulfill a dream. A lot of people will tell you that you can’t do it, that you don’t have what it takes, but if it is in your heart and you feel it, there is nothing that will stop you. It is like the sun – you can’t block it: it will shine regardless, if that is what you want.” Thalia

“Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.” ~Author Unknown

“My greatest service to others is living happily,
and radiating happiness and joy to those around me.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

yes, I like ― Marianne Williamson..(: Here are a couple of quotes from Return to Love.
“Dear God, I surrender this relationship to you,” means, “Dear God, let me see this person through your eyes.” In accepting the Atonement, we are asking to see as God sees, think as God thinks, love as God loves. We are asking for help in seeing someone’s innocence.”

• ~
    “In asking for miracles, we are seeking a practical goal: a return to inner peace. We’re not asking for something outside us to change, but for something inside us to change. We’re looking for a softer orientation to life.”
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Joy is the net of love by which you can catch souls.”
Saint Teresa of Kolkata

“If you think that no miracles ever happened to you, remember that every morning when you wake up, you experience a resurrection”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

“Honest hearts produce honest actions. The more tranquil and humble you become, the greater your success, your influence, and the grace of GOD will forever abide wit you.”
Anne Nwakama

Gratitude, the skill of feeling and expressing appreciation, can be beneficially practiced on three levels of increasing difficulty: (1) for what is unexpected and wonderful; (2) for the positives in life that we often take for granted; and (3) for the various challenges that test our resolve and creativity and that often contain hidden blessings.
(UK Extension’s Universe of Possibilities)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

“Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”
Steve Maraboli

A Christmas List
“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things will be yours.” Anonymous

“Be calm…calm as a calm lagoon, then you will look beautiful as a beautiful calm lagoon crowned by the Moon and sheltered by the brilliance of the stars reclaiming your royalty of regal life…”
Oksana Rus

“Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth,
so virtue appears from good deeds,
and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind.
To walk safely through the maze of human life,
one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.”
- The Buddha

“I don’t know for sure what to beleive about
the world and all the hoopla,
this just in: I don’t have a crystal ball I can
refer to for clarity,the proverbial sky could
actually fall.
I simply am choosing to put my focus
on more positive thoughts one day at a time.
I know that sounds irrational,maybe even crazy
No argument,I was considering changing
my name to R P McMurphy anyway”

“I have recently been able to see the new world – the quiet, the tranquility and the freedom it will bring with it. This is very comforting knowledge for me because I already know that what I envision eventually becomes a reality.” Shari Arison

“Happiness will come
Today, tomorrow and every year
Now, then and every moment
For if, we learn to love, care and share.
Happiness will come
To fill our heart with kindness
It is a gift from the universe
To touch our life with joyful silence.
Happiness will come
For if we know, wealth and splendors are illusion
But attainment of certain mental state,
And Unconditional love is a real possession.”
― Debasish Mridha

“So where do we go from hear?”
Your asking me?I don’t even know where we are.824d35e495d63a877bc21e30ef576348.jpg

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman

In response to A T C’s post:
I am not sure who your quoting… though your sense of humor always brings a real lil’ lol. Thank you for that!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.”
Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Don’t rush; just relax. Enjoy the journey of life.”
― Debasish Mridha

“You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken.
Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer.
And stubbornly refuse to fit in.”
― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Quoting?That was likely him talking or inquiring to himself.
Great quotes as always Nancy.

“It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.”
― Vincent Van Gogh

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
Bob Marley

“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.” – Unknown

“We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.” – Unknown

“See how nature – trees, flowers, grass – grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence…we need silence to be able to touch souls.” Mother Teresa

“The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they can’t be done.” Arnold Palmer

“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
Eleanor Roosevelt

“Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.” – Unknown

“Everything is a miracle,
not just the beautiful and lovely things.” Anonymous

‘Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity.” Thich Nhat Hanh

“Goodness is a special kind of truth and beauty. It is truth and beauty in human behavior.” H. A. Overstreet

“You were born a child of light’s wonderful secret— you return to the beauty you have always been.” Aberjhani

“You are a sweet ocean of love. Invite everyone to come to your shore to feel the joy of life.” Debasish Mridha

“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.”
Joseph Campbell

“Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.” Rodolfo Costa

“When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” ~George Washington Carver

“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” George Bernard Shaw.

“Take every opportunity to remind someone,

‘I love you’

Today.

For whether in thought, intention, disposition, prayer, word, action or deed, no act so nobly imitates the Divine Reality — bestowing upon the human spirit the dignity, hope, courage and strength we all need to realize our full potential in the journey of life — as a sincere, authentic, heartfelt expression of love.”
― Mac MacKenzie

So wonderfully true, the love we share with others unleashes a wave into this realm that travels right back to U!

“These are the few ways we can practice humility:

To speak as little as possible of one’s self.
To mind one’s own business.
Not to want to manage other people’s affairs.
To avoid curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.
To pass over the mistakes of others.
To accept insults and injuries.
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked.
To be kind and gentle even under provocation.
Never to stand on one’s dignity.
To choose always the hardest.”
Mother Teresa

“He who is devoid of the power to forgive
is devoid of the power to love.”
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

“Each moment of the year has its own beauty.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Our prime purpose in this life
is to help others.
And if you can’t help them
at least don’t hurt them.
~ Dalai Lama

Love it, makes me (:

“A penny for your thoughts”
Ya ever say to yourself
“If that was literally true,
I would have enough cash
to buy Vegas and
straighten out a few
things around here”
Here in the context
of the world as it were.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

“Once a song is over,
ain’t no song anymore”
~Bruce Cockburn

In response to serenity lake’s post:
My guess as to what
is meant by this lyric is
music serves a purpose
but don’t invest too much
thought or energy
overemphasizing any
potential feelings that
are derived from songs.

“Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss.
Nothing is as rich.
Nothing is more real.”
- Deepak Chopra

49d852dc5a40d098c014159701c26e19.jpg

these are beautiful quotes for ones spirit… right now mine(:

Thank you Nancee(:

Sounds reasonable.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

5ef0001dacc2a134cc84fd28004de826.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSohTgifUz126S53heLLERg_RgWHjtCbgMu6bd3YVHW6DjFxcaiHg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I agree,

anything I post I am usually posting it to educate myself

even if I don't always consciously acknowledge that.

quote-it-is-the-mark-of-an-educated-mind-to-be-able-to-entertain-a-thought-without-accepting-it-aristotle-6779.jpg

robertfrost151819.jpg

THERE+IS+MUCH+TO+CELEBRATE+IN+LIFE...OPRAH+WINFREY.jpg

Follow_Your_Bliss_Quote.jpeg

is?whieziD2O2JNm_vb4ZGHfMX93NOCzjJQqklddt83nu0&height=201

quotes-life20.jpg

l_d2bc5280-797b-11e1-8e40-cb0390f00003.jpg

3-celebrate-life-print-valerie-sjodin.jpg

5cc2ef8dab19135ffa152d145131b5e0.jpg

323abd3848c9fd6891fdf73f85531d9f.jpg

Gratitude-Appreciate-The-Rainbow-The-Storm.jpg

116544-o.jpg

82a2a10bf0ca9dbff77c9c382cffa753.jpg

quotes-of-the-day-L-qw1wja.jpeg

7e48b0b9c394b48fd9688f1b1621526f.jpg

36ea6f559525fca472a86e0575451d69.jpg

joy-in-everything.jpg

we-dont-have-everything-to-enjoy-life-but-we-have-life-to-enjoy-everything-life-quote.jpg

live-your-dreams.jpg

33214115972204791_Slo4qo8V_c.jpg

ed0006a087a88a2dcddad5f5427457f6.jpg

eba744713e5c8c2d20e20688a9da1ab8.jpg

chibird-illustrations-7.jpg?w=600&h=600

35a7441c0301fbeda4c6a803be861ab4.jpg

34389c9be5e233e46657775eed4a6760.jpg

Geez you know it's a funny thing

I could almost take this quote 

personally,but then I remind myself 

that I posted it.

lol

dr phil sayings - Google Search

e8489277775aa2b702e86d7c302e3487.jpg

I agree completely

but I'm not sure it's okay to wear those pants

in public.

You could cause car accidents dressed like that.

056e20dbac19ff4084d0f880a4411f25.jpg

Don't despair

I' m putting together a seminar for this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoD0nk6MzVtF90ZGj54uJfz6fUe-nnw6TK5VRnxJ4vO2O-5rWn

4623704d016e515968d8bac62c706a7f.jpg

The-very-center-of-your.jpg

a3664a43d8b0b2e14b99ede4a2042db0.jpg

there-is-a-great-joy-in-living-your-life-your-way-no-apologies-necessary-quote-1.jpg

166754091df8f28341db879f5c616369.jpg

12ee665a8d1397b19a94eee53bd74658.jpg

c709fc1c544df0d580b7e4fb4f875cb5.jpg

To borrow a humorous line from Kramer of Seinfeld.

"You have no idea"!!!

"Human life subserves the spirit.The world is less painful to

witness if it is appreciated as the ultimate school wherein

we earn salvation and serve each other through our own lives"

"To consistently choose love,peace or forgiveness leads one out

of the house of mirrors"

Dr.David Hawkins page 53 Along the path to...

inspiring+messages+of+love+(3).jpg

Without freedom of thought, there can be no such thing as wisdom - and no such thing as public liberty without freedom of speech. -Benjamin Franklin

Image result for spiritual creative visualization artwork

2faed8399d7b0c26e01b6edd64282142.jpg

Amazing.001.jpg

57108f7ec1830ec92fe59c68e3a1c789.jpg

“children are happy because they don’t have a file inside saying
all the things that could go wrong” M WILLIAMSON

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

unique-self-card.jpg

Image result for animated live in this moment gif

Image result for rumi quotes gif

secret+to+happiness.jpg

Image result for best day of my life quotes gif

best-friends-happiness-happy-life-Favim.com-141112.jpg

Image result for animated autumn gratitude quotes

Image result for animated autumn journey quotes

Image result for love the journey quotes

a2126f5163effbaebf77dcb8a9194dbf.jpg

Ya lots of luck finding those people.

You ever ask yourself why god

put cats and dogs on the planet.

D67 Inspirational And Motivational Quotes You're Going To Love ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring tops

Don’t let the things you can’t do,stop you from doing the things you can.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

65db358292b5192a3e1f8060926c50af.jpg

I could think of a few more.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

acd89c66f3771c3d46224be24b52190e.jpg

That would explain my confusion

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

af846420297db955eafa4fe1b010c957.jpg

I talked with 3 yesterday

Howard Beale: [ascending the stage] So, you listen to me. Listen to me: Television is not the truth! Television is a God-damned amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We’re in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth… Go to God! Go to your gurus! Go to yourselves! Because that’s the only place you’re ever going to find any real truth.

Because that’s the only place you’re ever going to find any real truth.

Youre-under-no.jpg

Thank god,I was wondering which one of these masks or hats I should wear

and get on with it.

b8887d6433e27534f22f9ecb38b404b8.jpg

yadayadayada

98636f9bd4f9797b8986a9b471cf1f93.jpg

1e9f7e248f3739c10e8f8a7a2b65e126--abraham-hicks-quotes-frequency.jpg

af6bc76974449d56cd8db751482aba4d.jpg

yadayadayada

ffc2c78243fa95b97d8b5d790e39161e.jpg

yadayadayada

d02491ce045c74d50074307dcc59cc32.jpg

20baa06a54f525581030b141562b6a6b.jpg

yadayadayada

I always think of "art" in a broad context,

to me art is creativity,besides painting, music is art as well as writing

I also think cinema and quality films is a definite form of art.40e40d138a8e4f33853c533a1c03355f.jpg

Ya but who can hear anything over all the noise?c32ceee541f5da2399c4a9167d9064af.jpg

In response to Stillness's post:

liking this 1!

So true!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for best rhetorical thought pics quotes tickling

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

eb423bf58d6d98a14b1c81f274e46274.jpg

c0ec6046c611032f140bad90bd0136eb.jpghttps://youtu.be/uccLfDTZRr4

yadayadayada

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

#charlesbukowski

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Other people are not responsible for our happiness. They also are not responsible for our unhappiness. - Jim Hartness

Image result for joy voice affirmation pic quote

wednesday-love-quotes-Hubert-H-Humphrey.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“My recollection of a hundred lovely lakes has given me blessed release from care and worry and the troubled thinking of our modern day. It has been a return to the primitive and the peaceful.” -Hamlin Garland (1860 - 1940)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yadayadayada

Happiness-is-the-art-of.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love-is-not-a-result-it.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bookertwashington1-2x.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The-progress-of-our-soul.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post:

That is so beautiful!!

I think I'm going to bath my Spirit and relax my soul in your quote!!

Pure bliss...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

smiling(: glad you liked, my friend

Some of these quotes really take us grand places!

I love that, too!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am realistic – I expect miracles Wayne Dyer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this:

AliciaZitkaGrat3.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

everydifficultyyou-min.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

67048d41a11b6d7f54955d2dea4fbb61.jpg

yadayadayada

In response to Rational Inquirer's post:

(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain." Vivian Greene 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b1f1b42ec7a3acf26e68e4157cd5421c.jpg

yadayadayada

c744e5bf9ce0d594c0163f09fe6ca88a.gif

373c82a1a6da3e041fa402e0c6a3d841--albert-schweitzer-quotes-pets.jpg

cat-1248013_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"... we can no longer afford to throw away even one 'unimportant' day by not noticing the wonder of it all. We have to be willing to discover and then appreciate the authentic moments of happiness available to all of us every day." ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy." ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Super power, I think that's more like mental illness. SOL smile out loud

4054422ce66e9e5179bc8873ddb1c787.jpg

A favorite quote, you ever want to resolve a relationship where the bridge got burnt, and you realise the futilty of the other person maintaining composure because there not on the same pagequote-until-one-acknowledges-the-genius-within-oneself-one-will-have-great-difficulty-recognizing-david-r-hawkins-103-36-93.jpg

7eac1a1d4f6d8f479ae2b39a6eefedf8.jpg

Ya like that's possible, lol

In the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

Kahil Gibran

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I'll see that quote and raise you a song, even though I don't gamble, laugh or smile out loud.losol

9faf4917046a0be8c004445b7e2f4d1f.jpg

2efe89ce40709db69858944da0850fb7.jpg

Believe it or not ef02749ed1d4a4da6c1462ff462d2fba.jpgwhy I had to stop watching "the news"

4c34bfb5babf09f8bcf18bd7de8d517b.jpg

In response to The beach's post:

“Worrying is worshipping the problem”

wow that's great!

In response to The beach's post:

Exactly right

I should start a thread videos that invite a comment. 

My comment to this guys perspective then I will post his video.

This talk makes sense, and it is helpful to in the context that "I'm not the only person in the single boat" he didn't quite list the many advantages of being single. And the probability of the paradox, that accepting being single and not seeing it as bad or negative, you have a good chance of a relationship finding you, so in a sense you give yourself a win win scenario. It's ok to be single even though I would welcome a friendship with benefits if that happened out of nowhere.

In response to Stillness's post:Good post stillness my friend. I was going to quote a quote "stillness do your parents know who you are"

Wow, so much to check out here.

wonderful thread!

“Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of others.” – Jennifer Williamson

“Self-care is your fuel … Whatever the road ahead or the path you’ve taken, self-care is what keeps your motor running and your wheels turning.”— Melissa Steginus

We create our own destiny with our choices and decisions. We can base these decisions

upon the awareness of our inner truth or we can base

them on reactions to outer circumstances.

This power always belongs to us.

No one can take it from us. Gail Pursell Elliott

★ღ✰˚ ✰

Lots of good quotes here, a seed I planted, knowing it would be a creative success.

4e470747ddb9ccb50cd45ee1354c5a95.jpgEveryday, I just  think or pretend I'm covering the aches with duct tape like an engine light. Truthfully the best way to be fit is listen to your flesh and bones, then get quiet and listen how to ward off the pain. With me this is first thing I do , everyday.

In response to Stillness's post:

love this!

In response to lake placid's post:

absolutely the wisdom in quotes and how they ‘work thru us’ is a wonderful thing 

This quote advocates thinking and ponderingece2edc16300a301a6bee531795f5340.jpg

0eec6ecacc0abfa1ff3619ff02dc9c4d.jpg

ed885d4af2ba8583dfc6624e8a487ccb.jpg

Nancy loved this site like a little girl loves a puppy, she truly had a heart of pure gold.

Glad that her thoughts stayed and our souls mine and hers recognized each other.

In response to

lake placid's post

Glad you spoke of Nancee . She was pure love.

So many beautiful thoughts. And yes , her love is in every post & so many on this thread.

love you Nancee!

In response to lake placid's post:

perfect way to express Nancee’s joy & joy for Bmindful.

‘Fault’ means failure to meet a standard . Whose? Mine.

Hugh Prather 

Marcus Twain is alive and kicking,  at this moment.

When you give your ONE

Thing your most emphatic

“Yes!” and vigorously say “No!” to the rest,

extraordinary results become possible.

-Gary Keller

What is the ONE thing I can do

such that by doing

it everything else will be easier

or unnecessary?

-Gary Keller

The Creator makes no mistakes. There is a divine purpose in your being on earth. Think of yourself as necessary to the great design. It is an inspiring thought. And then consider the immensity of the universe and how accurately the Maker planned it all. Ella Wheeler Wilcox

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4kpEQYBb819vEQQYKzeMnuL2avN8NJLuwas-MyDx_AMsR9Hwj0Q

For some reason this makes complete sense, and summarizes much of his teaching.

https://youtu.be/KwrfcmmQ8zw

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content