login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Travel Thread

I’m not sure if we have any/many threads on traveling… So here is one(:

This is a place to store useful information to create a wonderful experience when you decide to take a loa (leave of absence not law of attraction).

So many new & changing flight need to know -lets post some important links

Any useful checklists you know of regarding easy packing…enjoying a new place (short or long stay) …or places you’ve been before(:

Thanks, for the awesome contributions!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ve never tried sharing a doc this way before. You guys let me know if it works. If it does you will see a document I saved a while back about getting cheap airline tickets.

Guide to Flying Cheap

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Here is a link worth clicking on. You will enjoy it.
The Hidden Worlds

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

This 2018, I plan to visit Europe and Spain. For my summer holiday, I'm looking at Tenerife or Lanzarote.I came across this one article about he place here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/lanzarote/places/ I've never been to either and apparently the beaches are fantastic as well as being suitably 'different' to make it interesting.

I am going to USA next year

In response to davers's post:

Haven't seen this thread in awhile!  Glad you posted on it! Glad you are here! Welcome to Bmindful, davers!

If you'd like to share,what places interest you to visit?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LA, Ohio

In response to davers's post:

I don't know where you live now... though hope you're enjoying checking out info you'd love to see and that you have a lovely visit!

And welcome again to Bmindful

blessings,selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:Hi, inspired-selfcare! cool

It's great you created this thread! It's 1 of the reasons why I decided to sign up and share my experience with the members of this forum. In your post you asked about links and checklists so I will share some.

Long ago, about 3 yrs ago to be more exact when I took up meditating my Teacher advised me to find my own PoR (Place of Resignation). I failed again and again... In the end I asked Him about his Por. It turned out to be ... the Mount of Kilimanjaro in Africa, the Keep of our civilisation! wink Every 5 yrs he made a trip there in search of catharsis. To make a long story short, somehow I managed to persuade him to take me with them. The whole trip took about 2 weeks. I thought that it would be EXTREMELY difficult and dangerous as Kili is the highest mountain in Africa but it all was ok ) when you meditate at the foot of such mountains like Kili it all feels quite differently!!! Believe me! I was able to meditate only 5 times but the effect was really stunning! If you ever have the same opportunity be sure to take advantage of it smile

Little checklist:

1. Make health insurance. There are lots of tricky moments with it so consult sb before the trip. We consulted Altezza Travel They have their own affiliates in Tanzania so they are in the know about latest changes in policy about insurance. 
  2. Make sure you have Diacarb, Nimesil, Dolgit, Spazgan and sleeping pills.
  3. A sunscreen with a degree of protection of at least 50 is required.
  4. if you really need a shower, it can be arranged every day in the evenings at a cost of $350 for three people.
  5. Clean toilets with water only at the entrance and exit of the park.

These are paramount things about the trip which had helped me a lot when I was climbing Kilimanjaro myself )

if you have any questions feel free to write them below cool

P.S. How can I download my own avatar? Didn't find that function (((

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content