login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -ReNEWal (Happiness)

• ~

Welcome To YOUR Weekly Bmindful Happiness Thread Meeting…the meeting that has a start date and never closes…which all members are invited to and to share what works for them related to the weekly theme. We love working as a team… ask how you can help create a weekly meeting. Ask how we collaborate all that you see in our opening posts. We brainstorm around our full schedules…and look forward to it each week. We start chatting Sunday evening, and have ideas trickle into Monday, and we joyously present whatever we have no later than every Wednesday.

We’d like you to be part of an experience that we’d believe you’d prosper from as we have. So just drop by and say I want in … to help create a meeting. As far as participating… Bmindful members are always welcome anytime… just drop by and share…as soon as the title indicates thread is open for your posts!(:

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

I am definitely out of my normal routine and loving it. A few days ago I hopped on a plane and flew to Clemson, S. C. To visit my grandchildren. I have been sleeping on an air mattress for the last four nights and it has taken a small crane to lift me off the floor in the mornings. Still, all is good.

Back home we hardly had a Winter and Spring is upon us whether we like it or not. And if it’s not in your neck of the woods, it’s coming soon. Trees are leafing out, flowers are beginning to pop, birds are chirping, and I believe it is the perfect time to stretch our roots and branch out, to renew ourselves. That doesn’t mean we have to sleep on the floor, but examine where we are and where we want to go. It might mean a recommitment to ourselves and our family or it might mean needed changes are in order. Either way, Spring is the perfect time for renewal.

• ~
    The Questions to Ponder For Our Happiness Meeting:

1. We are always changing, growing, and learning as we experience our lives. What kinds of change are you undergoing right now?

2. What positive actions are currently underway that are helping you meet your goals?

3. How do you create the experience of newness in your everyday life? What does being brand new & looking at things brand new mean to you? Is it something that you do on occasion, or incorporate regularly?

4. Tell us a wonderful thing that happens when you look at things with fresh-eyes?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Hi Poppy – thank you for sharing! I love your intro… It created quite the vivid picture(: Vacations are awesome! Looking forward to hearing more about your wonderful adventures(: liked that you said: It might mean a recommitment to ourselves and our family or it might mean needed changes are in order. Either way, Spring is the perfect time for renewal.

My focus for this meeting is the New in ReNEWal(: seeing the sparkle in life(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Post In Process:

related thread for me:
Will be back March 31, to answer questions
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ “Intention is like a new relationship; after the novelty loses its sheen, it’s only worth the heart commitment that’s put into it.” –Doc Childre
intention video-you may like

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Let it Go
    What isn’t our truth that we have been holding onto is becoming too hot to hold anymore. That is the blessing of the energetics of change that we are in at this time. We need to acknowledge that which we have been ignoring or hiding from and open to receive the gift of honoring ourselves. That is the breath of fresh air, the expansion, the moment when we fill ourselves with our own pure energetic vibration, unencumbered by false beliefs and patterns that we have gathered to us throughout our lives in order to comply with the cultural circumstance we were born into. ~Nancy Leilah Ward
    http://wwwsoultransitions.com
  • ~

thanks for patience

I have cared about & focused on newness for some time.. And it has been evident in my daily experiences… & many facets of my life.

I had a very different experience, this time …my intention… was to use the word different

very …intention (this time) made a huge difference. What does being brand new & looking at things brand new mean to you? I get to see every encounter… with New Sparkle…->the sparkle with progressive clarity, expansiveness and possibilities. my week -> (: embodied a similar growth-spurt as Kathi’s… it was amazing.

I value how newness…has progressed & how it is wonderfully changing so much in experiences… to truly creating the width and depth needed in my life. …I’m allowing more… and it … is clear:
thoughts/feelings/ and or experiences w/ General Mood,My Health and Fitness,My Friends, My Job, Future, Finances, Self Esteem, Family-Life, My Creativity

I had some very specific experiences… which just seem to validate this for me. Feeling good… finding words for awesome experience is another experience(:

• ~
  • ~

Please feel free to add affirmations which create a foundation for the peace you love…as you continue to move in direction(s) you love(:

• ~ great examples of calendar intentions(:

from Heartmath calendar:
    January – Hope
    February – Warmhearted
    March – Inner Ease
    April – Adventure
    May – Dignity
    June – Friendship
    July – Balance
    August – Quiet Joy
    September – Peaceful
    October – Vibrant
    November – Gratitude
    December – Connected
  • ~

I am taking care of my mind through right thinking, rest and renewal.
I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am.

Those 4 thoughts are introspective indeed.
I will share my thoughts asap.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Peace,Focus&Smiles’s post:
I love that picture quote,of the girl watching what looks like kansas
and the wizard of oz,all over again.

Great topic “renewal”.
Thank you Poppy.

And thank you for the wonderful questions, for tapping in to self awareness and intentional growth.

This past week has been very productive for me, in terms of work. It was also Easter weekend, and even though I worked on Easter Sunday, I did make it a priority to connect with family on Saturday night, and for that, I am so grateful! The time was not long, but it was still the better part of my entire week!!

I was finally off work and was delighted to have down time.

As far as renewal:

I am noticing my self with an openness and ease. Almost like having greater freedom within my spirit. Also, freedom to make new paths, freedom to leave the “pack”, and glimpse a new view…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In order for me to ‘experience’ renewal, I first have to see clearly that what I perceive, experience, or feel is ultimately not who I am.

I cannot find in those things that continuously pass away.

I exist in All things that exist.

I experience an absence of divided consciousness…

Constant experiences of one who is established in Being.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

When I consider ‘renewal’, for me, the more I move beyond my limitations of ego, I find “now”. For me, that is renewal. It is in the now. And, it seems to lack a definition. It is infinite.

Even though the ‘now’ is also time sensitive, the ‘now’ is continuously available. Everything is possible.

Poppy, I apologize if I have kind of popped out and away from the concept of renewal.

I just find that at the moment, I literally cannot grasp at things that have passed! But, I can allow for the experience of greater freedom, for greater connection and for instant contact with consciousness…

• ~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In response to Kathi’s post:
Kathi, hi! I’m believing your responses are right on target … it is through our perception of being (from Spirit) …that we (truly) are. And your responses are wonderful, thank you for sharing.

• ~
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ love your even further inspiration (above and below this post) Kathi to this week’s mtg(: And wonderful hearing about your experiences …just for you(:
  • ~
    I will be responding to questions in top part of thread on Thursday (:

Question #3: How do you create the experience of newness in your everyday life?

All of my creations first emerge as thoughts. So as I think, then those thoughts become manifestations.

If my thoughts originate from my ego, there is ignorance. If my thoughts originate from a place that is not ego, then I have learned to recognize ego from non-ego states of consciousness.

Thank you for your reply!

What is new for me??

Recognizing that I am not my experiences, or my perceptions or my feelings.

I am pure potential.

What I AM timeless, and I lack definition, other than to say that I AM pure, constant energy, that wants to connect to the infinite…

The greater things that are truly new for me:

Leaving more space for others! Recognizing the greatness and recognizing God in others.
This is absolutely huge, because God is huge!!

From that, I also appreciate how focused I’ve been all these years…! Its like, suddenly, I’ve taken off mononuclear blinders!! And, to much delight— everyone is literally like a kaleidoscope of talents and potential!! Its awesome to take it all in!

So, its a pleasure to take it all in!

I get to encounter God’s greatness constantly….

I’ve also learned that you can’t under count the supernatural. This is exactly where faith comes in, and add a whole new layer of possibility, where we get to create and generate law of attraction, or even be a clearing for miracles…

I again want to acknowledge how the Happiness meetings are playing a part in my evolutionary path…

I know that I am being healed, and I know that I can help facilitate healing for others.

Kathi, once again, thank you for sharing your experiences! And like for you, these Happiness Meetings have been a progressive… delight… & transformative addition to my life/spirit(: Each week, the experience goes so beyond this thread…though includes it. I’m continuously woken up and revived…..

I’m grateful for so much!

3-30-2016 I had difficulty sharing my experiences, though grateful to Kathi sharing hers. Our energies were on the page…Mine feeling more and more open because of her ability to share so openly. It was hard for me to put such recent break through in writing…though tried..& it was helpful. I was desiring a Poppy-poem to bring it all together(:

• ~

3-31-2016 I found out my heart was ready to write before my brain was. My heart has beautiful intentions, though my brain enjoys collaborating with my spirit(: I am looking forward to taking time to share today…

link for my responses -coming soon(:

In response to Kathi’s post:

First off, Kathi, your experience is perfect. My intention is to foster self-reflection. I will promise to never intentionally try to be judgmental in any way. I so appreciate your posts. They in turn help me to self-reflect also. And Peace, et all, I don’t have a poem yet. I want my poem too. I’ve been too busy renewing myself to write about it. It’s a good thing these meetings never end, because it may take me a while to reflect on all the newness I’m taking in just now.

• ~
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ We Are the Golden Wave

When we allow our own pure energy to flow and follow our truth…follow our bliss… we are free and having fun. And we are radiating that expansive energy. By living our truth and exuding love and fun (joy), we are changing our world. So have fun, dance, create…be outrageous – be yourselves…

We are the Creators. The life force energy from Creator Source flows indiscriminately through the All of the All. It simply is. And we are that Divine Is-ness. We are given the gift of this creative life force energy – through the life and the body we are in right now. When we forgive and soften to ourselves and one another, and we come to know ourselves as Divinely connected in Spirit to one another, the energy generated from that knowing moves out from each of us like a wave of joy… the Golden Wave is our co-creation flowing through the Collective Consciousness,calling all to rise up and BE in the fullness of our truth… Nancy Leilah Ward http://wwwsoultransitions.com

We are the creators!

I believe we all want to Increase our vibrational energy. To do so I try to be kind, patient, to act with humility, and always allowing forgiveness. And if I am successful, I achieve inner peace.

beautiful guidelines(: I’m in agreement with them of course. It is always easier for me to do this with others… I am kind to me… though any time I’m not, is 1 time too many and as with others…forgiveness is in order.

• ~
  • ** You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. It is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms of the quality of your life experiences. To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution ★ღ✰˚ ✰。 ☼Jean Shinoda Bolen
  • ~

I’ve been reNewing & allowing & surrendering even more for me today with the same compassion I have/and or desire more of w/others… in regard to ReNewal. That’s a big-thing. believing in good good experiences….(:

heart-based-living-pdf
excerpt from above pdf – To increase personal spirit integration,practice listening to the intuitive feelings in your heart so you can discern and gain insight into the small challenges that life presents. If your practice and commitment remain genuine, not ambition-driven, then significant challenges, requiring more complex discernment, will become easier to address.
Ambition tends to jam the subtle frequencies and feelings from your heart’s intuition. Emotionally charged issues or mental gridlocks require more practice to discern, disarm, and resolve. This starts with a calm and sober evaluation from heart alignment. Take five minutes to practice heart alignment by breathing in the feeling of appreciation or intentional-calm through your heart or chest area then breathing out the feeling of appreciation through your solar plexus or stomach area. This stabilizes the emotional charge, while facilitating, intuitive connection and sober assessment “to read more”:“http://heartmastery.com/sites/default/files/static-video/heart-based-living.pdf Copyright 2007 by Doc Childre
If you want to use this article, please do, but add the following attribution: Doc Childre is a transformational leader, author, and the founder of HeartMath. To learn more about Doc Childre’s commentary on the role of the heart in the planetary shift occurring,visitwww.heartbasedliving.com”:https://www.heartmath.org/about-us/team/founder-and-executives/

Still thinking,pondering those 4 questions,perhaps tomorrow.
If I just make some notes to myself,that’s an idea also.

The Buggy Ride

On a sunny, cold, windy day
I took a horse drawn buggy ride
The driver dresses all in black
Except for a tattered straw hat

He drove us round his farm
His pride showing through
The milking cows we saw
And grandchildren in the fields
Alongside extended family
We flew, at snails pace.

My eyes and ears on full alert
I didn’t want to miss a thing
Like time travel, to a simpler life
One of manual toil, kindness and patience.

Today I go about my life connected
Renewed in the Irish belief
There is a pot of gold
At the rainbows end
It sits ever brightly
In the hearts and souls
Of men.

This meeting has been awesome, and I’m just getting started, maybe I was waiting for Poppy’s poem(: [which by the way, was lovely, and your vacation sounds perfect]!!

I had some valuable discoveries regarding the merging of the 2 topics in this thread-meeting…

The 2 topics do overlap, though were quite distinct. Poppy chose Renewal, and I chose Newness this week. Our collaboration was unique because Poppy went on a wonderful family vacation, so while it was a joint effort, it was done more separately this time.

• ~
    My spirit/heart saw the overlap, though my brain was incapable of merging the 2…for purposes of this meeting.
  • ~
    My experiences are New when I am renewing…Though the New in Renewal to me was something entirely different, because I incorporated an intention of -> Different… It began days ago when stumbling on a thread that asked the question, What Are You Going To Do Different today?

My experiences were creating themselves ‘all over the place’. To be able to write about them in a thread-mtg…well wasn’t my easiest choice. Though the result was awesome! The discoveries are in motion!

• ~

in process..(will be back to share TODAY 3/31) (:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ releasing to create a fresh new moment

As I’ve said before, we sometimes go to the same place, but take different routes. That might be the case this time, I’m not quite sure. I haven’t had enough time to throughly go through the meeting posts and links to make a good assessment. In any event, this mtg has been thought provoking, which is precisely what we all want.

I so agree!!! OMG, I feel like I went to an extraordinarily great party…the one that takes place inside…and the one that is so awesome when you are meeting & getting to know wonderful people(:

Love the experience! Love the site! Love all of you!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content